Default Donald Trump Mocked With Jokes, Memes After Superhero Announcement

Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Filmmaker and writer Andy Ostroy tweeted while sharing an image of Trump's superhero image: "Trump looks absolutely bonkers in this laughably delusional post. Worse are the brainwashed fools who belong to this bat***t-crazy cult who see this bloated old fat dude as a superhero..."

Rich Campbell, a writer who describes himself as a former Republican, joked that Trump's big announcement will be "Kari Lake is having my baby!" in reference to the GOP candidate for Arizona governor who the former president endorsed in the midterms.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

The Super Traitor!!

For the sake of your mental health , I don’t think THE HONORABLE MR TRUMP is DONKEY PUNCHING your old lady ! It’s got to be a local………………..I’d look at KID DUMB AS A ROCK a little closer! Did they ever say “ hey your kid looks like the one guy from DUMB AND DUMBER “ !

You know if boner lasts more than 4 hours you should call a physician ?

Vaginas get boners?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    The Super Traitor!!
    If'n anybody is a Super Traitor it is YOU ! Why don't you move to another country if you are unable to fathom the FACT that The Most Honorable Mr. Trump is the best thing this United States has had in decades and is the best hope for our future ? ?

Hey ss!!!

If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Vaginas get boners?
    IN THEM , to answer your question ,,,, dam it BBQ , you caused me to have to clean my screen,,,,lolol , BTW you dont really think that about ole SS now do you ????

Had you been " TROLLING and BAITING " yet again ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    IN THEM , to answer your question ,,,, dam it BBQ , you caused me to have to clean my screen,,,,lolol , BTW you dont really think that about ole SS now do you ????
    Sorry bout that FF,lol……Merry Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    If'n anybody is a Super Traitor it is YOU ! Why don't you move to another country if you are unable to fathom the FACT that The Most Honorable Mr. Trump is the best thing this United States has had in decades and is the best hope for our future ? ?
    I recall when the Communists in this country were rounded on up, put on a black list, and dealt with accordingly . The SS guy might want to watch his back because of the way he is constantly back stabbing and running down the most Honorable PATRIOT That has served as president in decades. What he writes is just plain UNAMERICAN.

I recall when the Communists in this country were rounded on up, put on a black list, and dealt with accordingly . The SS guy might want to watch his back because of the way he is constantly back stabbing and running down the most Honorable PATRIOT That has served as president in decades. What he writes is just plain UNAMERICAN.

These people are communists 2.0 ! At least the commies from other countries don’t allow the degradation of society with this lgbtq + xyz bullish!t !

Of all the policies and policy decisions that I did like in the Trump administration one of my biggest misgivings I had about it all was some of his personnel choices he made along the way. A lot of his choices did not serve the administration well (Jeff Sessions, Rex Tillerson come to mind) and some were downright confounding (Amarosa Mangault, Anthony Scaramucci, and some others). Now Biden isn't always being done well by his cross-dressing freak show characters and the Cabbage Patch Kid press secretary either, so there's that.

I can only imagine how one of these bad personnel decisions had his ear and kept telling him what a great idea this would be. It's not. It's ridiculous. It should have been released on April 1st to lend it some cover. Whomever hatched this idea I hope was promptly fired.

He teased this as a "big announcement" and what came out made people feel like the kid in "Christmas Story" when he finally got his decoder and the message was - drink more Ovaltine.

These cards have a WWF look about them which is prophetic. Politics so often seems like rigged professional wrestling to begin with so maybe they should all have trading cards. Liz Cheney used to be a "heel" and now she's a "face" and the whole "kayfabe" is how she turned on the Republican camp, now she's going for the tag team championship with her father, Darth Cheney. I could see that...

You can't polish a tur# on this one. This was a really stupid idea. You don't fight communism with superhero trading cards.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

I'm sure Trump is very sorry for a lot of his choices, as he was misadvised, or just did not realize the true colors of some of these people. Many of them kissed his backside and then backstabbed him at the same time. He sure exposed a lot of them as the RINO's they are.

Pence as it turned out was a total fraud. The man is still trying to hide behind Christian faith, and pathetically he is praying for Trump. He should have prayed for the country and did the right thing about that election, but his personal ego is set on being president. Something that he will never get to be.

Should be praying for himself.

As soon as the election was stolen he turned on Trump totally. Then he even thought it was the right thing to blame Trump for Jan 6th.

This man is very sneaky, actually a total weasel.

Where was his interest in seeing if the elections were corrupt. Not one word, unless it was defending the election as legit!

At least most of the Dems stand for their beliefs. Pence on the other hand deceives the people, pretending to support conservatives and then letting them down.

My current favorite national political figure is Val Demmings……..she has more sense than half her entire party. and she will punch you in the throat if you get out of line.(figuratively and literally)

Just something about her I like a lot.