Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Died Suddenly

Default Died Suddenly

If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Very interesting . I was really getting involved in it but it kept stopping at the 42 minute mark and wouldn't go any further for me. All this explains how a perfectly healthy man I know ended up with a sudden stroke the next day after the 2nd Covid shot.

That's strange. I just tried that video again. Moved it to 42 min mark and even further and it kept playing. Don't know what to tell you about this.

But yes this video is ignored and unanswered by the CDC, NIH, Fauci, and the WHO. And of course our government.

This is very scary. I know people that have taken the vaccines. When people die these days the actual causes seem to not even be mentioned. I have friends that have died and continue to wonder if they had these shots.

Facts are that the casket industry in this country and world wide is booming. Might be a great place to buy stocks.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 12-16-2022 at 04:13 PM.

I tried again but still not any success but I completely get the gist of it ! Now if we could get the worldly people to see and believe ! !

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    That's strange. I just tried that video again. Moved it to 42 min mark and even further and it kept playing. Don't know what to tell you about this.But yes this video is ignored and unanswered by the CDC, NIH, Fauci, and the WHO. And of course our government.This is very scary. I know people that have taken the vaccines. When people die these days the actual causes seem to not even be mentioned. I have friends that have died and continue to wonder if they had these shots.Facts are that the casket industry in this country and world wide is booming. Might be a great place to buy stocks.
    My wife and I were able to watch it all of the way through today. It sure is eye opening. It sure explains why we had so many full pages of obits in our newspapers . Thank you for sharing the informative link.

What is stunning is the fact that Fauci and the government are not blinking, they are pushing more vaccines, masks, and mandates. Like nothing is goiing on. And there is actually genocide happening!!

And not enough people have woke up to reality yet.

Talk about " Thinning the herd out " ! !

Wow, the stories of young healthy people and atheletes dropping dead just keep coming, meanwhile Phizer has more new commercials advising you to get the Vax and while your at it, get one for the flu, and whatever else they can think of.

How do we even know if the flu vacs are even same these days?

I got a catheter ran into my heart through the wrist and found out I had a heart artery completely blocked. I'm certainly glad I have not had any vaxes.

Very disturbing. And the government is not being called out, even yet.

https://youtu.be/2SLp6B_kkRI

Oh, I'm sorry, that's from Alex Jones show. You two offended guys just skip over this REAL and FACTUAL info.

Actually this info can be good news. If you want that kind of stuff!

Hopefully these clots can be treated down the road.

How's your MNRA today???

Peter A. McCullough, MD, MPH™
    @P_McCulloughMD
    Prepandemic myocarditis 4 cases/million/yr. Now with administered products 25,000 cases/million on shot 2 or 3. I cite the data. Unacceptable.

I just got a text message from a friend today. His sister-in-law just got her booster. Within three days she had an allergic reaction and wound up in the hospital and now carries an Epipen. Along with that he told me the father of one of our past co-workers got his booster and three days later was in the hospital with a stroke.

I found it to be a wild coincidence. I've been reading about this stuff for a while now and now it befalls two people who I know personally.

I'm carried under my wife's insurance since I retired and when the vax came out they required everyone under her plan to get it or risk cancellation or much higher rates (she works at a hospital, so..). I had already had Covid (not too bad either) and thought I had the best immunity of all, natural immunity. They could have cared less. The vax did elevate my blood sugars for a long time after. Now they finally admitted that several others complained of the same thing when at first they told me I was imagining that and the vax wasn't the cause. I (we) will not go for any boosters.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

And to think there can't be a class action lawsuit against these birds because of the excuse that the drugs were experimental ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    I just got a text message from a friend today. His sister-in-law just got her booster. Within three days she had an allergic reaction and wound up in the hospital and now carries an Epipen. Along with that he told me the father of one of our past co-workers got his booster and three days later was in the hospital with a stroke.

I found it to be a wild coincidence. I've been reading about this stuff for a while now and now it befalls two people who I know personally.

I'm carried under my wife's insurance since I retired and when the vax came out they required everyone under her plan to get it or risk cancellation or much higher rates (she works at a hospital, so..). I had already had Covid (not too bad either) and thought I had the best immunity of all, natural immunity. They could have cared less. The vax did elevate my blood sugars for a long time after. Now they finally admitted that several others complained of the same thing when at first they told me I was imagining that and the vax wasn't the cause. I (we) will not go for any boosters.
    Sorry to hear this Morgs, it's sad that many people have been forced to get the VAX just to keep their jobs or benefits, that is so wrong. I pray you can stay well.

Yes they don't care if you have gained antibodies. So wrong.

The government has worked very hard to just VAX as many of the population as they can and been very underhanded about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    And to think there can't be a class action lawsuit against these birds because of the excuse that the drugs were experimental ? ?
    Thank Joe B. for that!!! He doesn't show any sign or caring or discussing the issue at all.

Thank Joe B. for that!!! He doesn't show any sign or caring or discussing the issue at all.
    Do you think THE POS POTUS actually got the “real” vaccine ?

Got a call this morning from a friend of mine , his niece 53 yrs old died overnight ………………stroke !

No way he got an actual vaccine, unless they wanted to bump him off!!

I don't believe he actually got any vaccines.

What is stunning is the fact that Fauci and the government are not blinking, they are pushing more vaccines, masks, and mandates. Like nothing is goiing on. And there is actually genocide happening!!

And not enough people have woke up to reality yet.
    What's not so funny Buford is the fact that they are proving that the masses will follow . Soro's has already came out and said if we have proved anything , is that learning how control will work .