Default Some good go cart racing.

Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Thank you for posting that. That looks like a lot of fun. I've done some carting but never with anything with plenty of power, except one time at an indoor track and there is nothing more fun.

Like in all racing, you have to keep those carts straight as much as possible and never bind them in a turn if you can help it.

I would still like to do the carts at Pidgeon Forge Tennessee but my neck won't really take that kind of stuff anymore. I have a bulging disc.

Anyway I've been watching your video, not all the way through it yet.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Here's a big go cart race at Ponderosa Speedway in Kentucky. They didn't use the high groove of the track. Can't believe that this was a $50,000 race. This track is about a third miler. Nearly 3/8 if mearused at the outside wall.

Poorly filmed and could use a lot of editing...

https://youtu.be/lb2tGXXD2oM
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

to me almost as close to watching full size dirt cars! ''Love' when them little things get sideways

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNate01 View Post
    to me almost as close to watching full size dirt cars! ''Love' when them little things get sideways
    Yes INDEEDY !! Some of those little rascals can go a scale MPH similar to a full size car and you are only 2" on off the ground to boot ! !

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Yes INDEEDY !! Some of those little rascals can go a scale MPH similar to a full size car and you are only 2" on off the ground to boot ! !
    be cool see them 3 wheel .... Give them some nice little shock package. No gas just some little coil overs.... whoa lol