Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ice Bowl

Default Congratulations Nathan

Car looks good, glad you made the trip down there.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I have been going to the Ice bowl since 1996 , all around this was the best feature day I have attended , now I agree with zach on people b!thcin , even though I b!tch about east alabama from time to time , I have a reason to , most of these whinners have never raced at the Ice Bowl , or even been there for that matter , and the ones that have , know what there in for before they go and should stay at home and watch foot ball or some thing , rant over.....BTW great job to every one involved , I give this year an A , maybe next year will be an A+ one .......

Place was packed….I don’t think the folks that are running the place see that as a problem.

I enjoyed a whole bunch of it, very entertaining….love the Ironman sign off after the front stretch interview.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Car looks good, glad you made the trip down there.
    Thanks.
    It was a fun weekend for us. We know we built the car to be on the free side and the setup is basically what Tader Masters told us to try and it's fast. Driver just needs more seat time. The folks at Mastersbilt have been absolutely awesome to deal with and very helpful with any questions. Car is an Mastersbilt copy. Almost a guarantee better driver with more seat time in a crate like a Strickler, Madden, ect... would have been up front in the CRUSA 604 Late Modl race. Going to be at East Bay in a few weeks for that race weekend.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    Thanks.
    It was a fun weekend for us. We know we built the car to be on the free side and the setup is basically what Tader Masters told us to try and it's fast. Driver just needs more seat time. The folks at Mastersbilt have been absolutely awesome to deal with and very helpful with any questions. Car is an Mastersbilt copy. Almost a guarantee better driver with more seat time in a crate like a Strickler, Madden, ect... would have been up front in the CRUSA 604 Late Modl race. Going to be at East Bay in a few weeks for that race weekend.
    man , I wish I could persuade you to come by and pick me up my friend , but finally finishing this dad gum house...lol....I hope yall have a great time , maybe next year ......