9. 36 martin
    10. 11 gundaker
    11. 22 freeman
    12. 99 briggs
    13. 30 cooney
    14. 14w walker

ROY:9 Nick Hoffman
    most wins:B5 Brandon Sheppard
    biggesst surprise:111 blair regresses from 2022, 9 hoffman gets multiple wins,1 larson gets 1st series win, WoO series regular wins DTWC, no WoO series regular wins a World Finals A main.
    Last edited by ftfiowa; 12-29-2022 at 11:26 PM.
    Everybody Love Everybody!
    Spumoni!
    4m trolls are so sad....

I'ma have to disagree with Madden finishing behind Erb. Madden runs stronger on a more consistent basis especially against stacked fields. The rest is a little bit of a toss up except for Larson. I can't imagine he'll be stronger than Gundaker, unless his experience on a national tour trumps Gundaker's talent. Not saying that Gundaker is a phenom or anything, but what has Brent Larson ever won?

IF he runs the whole deal, I say Madden smokes em. Be over with by the end of July.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    IF he runs the whole deal, I say Madden smokes em. Be over with by the end of July.
    Madden doesn't do well on the longer legs of the tour. I'm surprised he's running a tour. The last few times he's tried being away from his family got to him and it seemed he drove his help away. But hopefully he's got all that sorted out and they don't beat themselves again. He's definitely capable behind the wheel when his head is right.

Quote Originally Posted by hardracer32 View Post
    I'ma have to disagree with Madden finishing behind Erb. Madden runs stronger on a more consistent basis especially against stacked fields. The rest is a little bit of a toss up except for Larson. I can't imagine he'll be stronger than Gundaker, unless his experience on a national tour trumps Gundaker's talent. Not saying that Gundaker is a phenom or anything, but what has Brent Larson ever won?
    Larson is much improved the last couple years and what has Gundaker won, besides the hearts of Shelton and Jarrett?
    Last edited by MasterSbilt_Racer; 12-30-2022 at 06:35 PM.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Madden and Sheppard battle with Madden barely winning. No way Larson is outrunning Max Blair imo.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Larson is much improved the last couple years and what has Gundaker won, besides the hearts of Shelton and Jarrett?
    Very well said.

IMO Brents biggest Achilles heel is qualifying, if he can pickup that 5 or 6th tenths and start further foward in his heats he'll do a lot better in the features. As far as "what has he ever done?", he won a lot of races in Wissota and to the the best of my knowledge has lasted longer than anyone from up here on a tour with the exception of Ricky Weiss.

I'm going with Tanner English having a very successful year here or on Lucas.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    It's funny you mention that. I remember the other year when Gundaker and carpenter had their little tiff. In one of the interviews gundaker said "carpenters never really won anything" and while I'm no tyler carpenter fan I remember thinking the only reason anybody that didn't know he was a "also ran" on the summer nationals, knows his name is because his dad builds the track at the dome. Meanwhile carpenter hasn't won any national races but the guy did win line 30 races a year or close to it for like 2 or 3 years in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by ftfiowa View Post
    points finish1. B5 Sheppard2. 28 erb jr3. 44 madden4. 9 Hoffman5. 96v english6. 19r gustin7. 1 larson8. 111 blair9. 36 martin10. 11 gundaker11. 22 freeman12. 99 briggs13. 30 cooney14. 14w walkerROY:9 Nick Hoffmanmost wins:B5 Brandon Sheppardbiggesst surprise:111 blair regresses from 2022, 9 hoffman gets multiple wins,1 larson gets 1st series win, WoO series regular wins DTWC, no WoO series regular wins a World Finals A main.
    Be cautious about picking a mighty LONGHORN to win it all ; you could get somebody to go " FULL KAREN " on you ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    It's funny you mention that. I remember the other year when Gundaker and carpenter had their little tiff. In one of the interviews gundaker said "carpenters never really won anything" and while I'm no tyler carpenter fan I remember thinking the only reason anybody that didn't know he was a "also ran" on the summer nationals, knows his name is because his dad builds the track at the dome. Meanwhile carpenter hasn't won any national races but the guy did win line 30 races a year or close to it for like 2 or 3 years in a row.
    Tyler carpenter is 3x the talent GG is.

So Longhorn chassis is going to try to break up the Rocket monopoly in WOO Late Model racing in 2023. I think I am going to find it hard to call Rocketshepp the LonghornShepp.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Be cautious about picking a mighty LONGHORN to win it all ; you could get somebody to go " FULL KAREN " on you ! ! !
    Those longhorn knee pads go good with your cheerleading outfit.

Ra Ra Sis Boom Bah!

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Runner View Post
    So Longhorn chassis is going to try to break up the Rocket monopoly in WOO Late Model racing in 2023. I think I am going to find it hard to call Rocketshepp the LonghornShepp.
    I'm believe that that sums it up ! ! It is probably a major victory for Sheppard just to be free from Mark Richards and I think he will do well ? ? " Lets Go BRANDON ! !

It will be interesting to see if Madden runs complete series

Madden is the wise old fox. B Shepp, will be sitting in a horn, building a new team, new shop, new chassis. I say after florida he's back in the rocket. He struggles this year for a top 5 in points. His decision to move to a horn is a big reason to come back to woo. He knows those tracks. I say Max Blair chases Madden for the championship, as long as they have a free hand on decision making.

How long does it take for Ruben to call the B5 car…”The Shepphorn” (if he hasn’t already). Just havin’ some fun.
    "Ain't it good to be alive and raisin' hell in Tennessee!" - Dusty Rhodes (1988)