Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Vado

JD and that Horn again

Well there you have it. The track played a big part in it last night. But, Larson was definitely faster, he just couldn't find a way around JD. Is BP mentality I'll just dive bomb into the corner and scare the crap out of you so that you'll back off to let me slide up the track ? Larson should have turned under him and took his RR corner out. There wasn't a chance he was going to clear that.

Quote Originally Posted by ftfiowa View Post
    i was asking for more topside and we all were given much better racing tonite. moisture is a good thing for a dirt track.

all 3 features were excellent. if you thought saturdays show was better, than you need committed to the looney bin imo!
    If you are a fan of dive bombs, yeah you got it. Less of the track was actually useable. Mods had no trouble racing each other night 1. The track was excellent. The late models just race like garbage.

I made my comments during the heats. The heats were especially terrible. The track has NOT been dry yet. Yes, it got more black on it night 1, but you could actually use the top or the bottom of the track. Last night, the bottom was just a place for lapped cars to go.
    Last edited by MasterSbilt_Racer; 01-09-2023 at 06:54 AM.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    Rafly I'm not a Larson fan at all. I don't like multi millionaire cherry picking from underfunded teams trying to get by.just waiting for the day pierce m Larson takes each other out.
    You know, it's funny because I went to the track last year and Rumley had the only non-stacker hauler in the pits, they burned a piston in hot laps and that was it for the night because they didn't have a back up car or back up motor...probably the only team there that didn't. But tell me again how unfair it is for Larson to be cherry picking on all these "underfunded" teams.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    If you are a fan of dive bombs, yeah you got it. Less of the track was actually useable. Mods had no trouble racing each other night 1. The track was excellent. The late models just race like garbage.

I made my comments during the heats. The heats were especially terrible. The track has NOT been dry yet. Yes, it got more black on it night 1, but you could actually use the top or the bottom of the track. Last night, the bottom was just a place for lapped cars to go.
    You should know by now that when the fright train is on the bottom, the track sucks, but if the freight train is on the top the track is amazing, according to 4M.
    Last edited by Josh Bayko; 01-09-2023 at 07:54 AM.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Larson got Pummeled on night one and two. Let the pummeling begin tonight once again

If Larson got pummeled, what did bobby get?

Running 2nd is pummeled? Another brilliant statement by the flyboy. Fly's comments are so compelling, especially his puke comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Clod View Post
    Running 2nd is pummeled? Another brilliant statement by the flyboy. Fly's comments are so compelling, especially his puke comment.
    Larson should win every race in that car

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Larson should win every race in that car
    He would have last night had bobby not knocked him out of contention.

Bobby didn't knock him out, they didn't touch. Lapped traffic was mostly to blame.

Timm held Larson up for several laps trying to race the leaders.

lapped traffic, now theres an excuse. always the other guy lol.

bobby clearly banged into larson with another one of his bad slidders. prolly knocked Larson's front out.

Quote Originally Posted by larsonwon View Post
    Bobby didn't knock him out, they didn't touch. Lapped traffic was mostly to blame.
    Yes…….they did.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Larson got Pummeled on night one and two. Let the pummeling begin tonight once again
    100% guaranteed JD, Bobby, Larson, Marlar or hunzicker will not win tonight.

Write it down.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

i guess fly was right. Larson did get pummeled, by bad slide bobby.

you called it flyingboy!

Larson never even mentioned it in his interview after the race. Sounds like the 4m keyboard jockey's are the ones crying about it.

watch the race. without your blinders............

if i cry, id melt! so there goes that theory, kid......