Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Vado

Bobby rocks

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Go back and read post 169
    how many times have you gone back to see if you did or didnt lol?

BBQ, sure they touched but, we've seen a lot worse sliders from Pierce. All I said was Larson wasn't crying about it like some on here are.

I honestly believe we might as well get used to it because these cars are so, aero dependent that this might be the norm to get by someone.
    I know kid, it affected nothing. ….they both finished strong. Bobby likes the car and it likes him,he does seem to be more of the smooth operator in it so far.
    Jd has the flux capacitor model and is really showing his ability to drive it, I remembered not many years ago he was destined to be a throttle jockey…..funny stuff.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Dam larsonwon…..see what the heck you started,lol.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Bobby rocks
    what time do they drop the green tonight, flywithabuzz?

They dropping something other than the green w fly.

BBQ so far so good. Seems like Sheppard is fast as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Is it time to summon on up the " WHAAMBULANCE " ? ?
    Agreed............................................ ........... lol

BBQ so far so good. Seems like Sheppard is fast as well.
    At least he wasn't going backwards from the lead pack as was a familiar scene last year . . .

post 143 masterbilt racer says that when a track looks like dirtphault(rubber from top to bottom) its still not dry enough for him. may i suggest he switch to watching asphalt or concrete tracks. this will eliminate all moisture for him so he wont have to see dirt fly at all. i never thought someone would say saturdays track was too wet...boy was i wrong. somebody go sabotage the water truck and go buy a couple hundred cases of oil and dump it on the track and then maybe old M R will be happy with the track conditions.
    Everybody Love Everybody!
    Spumoni!
    4m trolls are so sad....

Quote Originally Posted by ftfiowa View Post
    post 143 masterbilt racer says that when a track looks like dirtphault(rubber from top to bottom) its still not dry enough for him. may i suggest he switch to watching asphalt or concrete tracks. this will eliminate all moisture for him so he wont have to see dirt fly at all. i never thought someone would say saturdays track was too wet...boy was i wrong. somebody go sabotage the water truck and go buy a couple hundred cases of oil and dump it on the track and then maybe old M R will be happy with the track conditions.
    Asphalt ? Isn't that something that one would visit a Proctologist for ? ?

also somebody better go tell davenport, larson, pierce, sheppard and the rest they "race like garbage". then somebody needs to go pull the plug on the announcers feed during the lm portion so they dont make the mistake again of saying any future racing by lm's WAS IN ANY WAY GOOD if it was similar to sunday. We dont want Masterbilt racer to have a cardiac episode after being subjected to more "garbage" racing like sunday LM A main. PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS MESSAGE GETS TO EVERYBODY AT VADO!
    Spumoni!
    4m trolls are so sad....

If they don't get the aero out of it the cars you're not going to have much passing. You only need to look at Nascar or Formula 1. Both cares are very aero and you don't have much passing for the lead. This will lead to more sliders and yes at time people are going to attempt bad sliders and Pierce won't be the only one. Heck just look at all the complaints at the end of last year about the non passing and boring races
    only thing is kid , aero is just the flavor of the day , aero gains have about topped out , there will be the next big late model killing device or technique right around the corner , wait and see .....JMO...which aint much ...lol....

just read terbos comment that saturdays track sucked but sundays was excellent because there was a top line and bottom line. somebody better buy masterbilt racer a airplane ticket to vado so he can go punch terbo in the mouth and shut him up for good cuz hes just one more garbage racer who dont know good from bad. in fact maybe mr. M R should get em lined up and just whip all their behinds and straighten them out.
    Spumoni!
    4m trolls are so sad....

The announcers kept saying terbo was in a rocket. Did they not get the memo or did they pull the rocket out, AGAIN. Terbo didn't like the horn the first go around .

You were apparently not at the track. I was. A track with black on it is not necessarily dry. There may be plenty of moisture still in it. It just got sealed off. You prefer a track with a cushion covering 1/3 of it, rendering it narrow. I get you. Bansai slide jobs on a 1 lane track are exciting.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

just read terbos comment that saturdays track sucked but sundays was excellent because there was a top line and bottom line. somebody better buy masterbilt racer a airplane ticket to vado so he can go punch terbo in the mouth and shut him up for good cuz hes just one more garbage racer who dont know good from bad. in fact maybe mr. M R should get em lined up and just whip all their behinds and straighten them out.
    Terbo is a top groove runner, so he was glad the top was better. There was no bottom. Terbo in fact ran the top even on Saturday, when "there wasn't one there".
    Last edited by MasterSbilt_Racer; 01-10-2023 at 06:01 AM.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    only thing is kid , aero is just the flavor of the day , aero gains have about topped out , there will be the next big late model killing device or technique right around the corner , wait and see .....JMO...which aint much ...lol....
    The aero isn't leaving until the rules people take it away.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

also somebody better go tell davenport, larson, pierce, sheppard and the rest they "race like garbage". then somebody needs to go pull the plug on the announcers feed during the lm portion so they dont make the mistake again of saying any future racing by lm's WAS IN ANY WAY GOOD if it was similar to sunday. We dont want Masterbilt racer to have a cardiac episode after being subjected to more "garbage" racing like sunday LM A main. PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS MESSAGE GETS TO EVERYBODY AT VADO!
    Those drivers can't help their cars race like garbage. I said nothing about their driving ability. I feel like I'm replying to a wall.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

im still saying Bobby didnt touch him, he did check up to avoid contact and i can see where you all might think there was contact made but there wasnt. Regardless of what i know i saw and what you all think you saw it was (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) good race.