Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Look at all of this…..it’s so bad the people that voted the president into office are now wishing he goes to presidential prison, so the Vice President can then be promoted to president and pardon him????

I’ll probably get banned on the cussing rule here, and if that’s the case I’ll see the rest of y’all later, but…

You stupid sons a biches are a bunch of PHUCKING IDIOTS.I hope you’re proud of yourselves.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Nurses still striking….number at 138 so far.

Number of additional deaths directly attributed to the strike.

Whatcha got on this one SS?

Nows about the time the dems should just look at the republicans and say ok, we effed up and acted like a gaggle of whiney ass beaches for a minute and we are sorry…..and then the republicans can say yeah, we kind of acted like deeks and rubbed your nose in it with trump a little bit and we are sorry too.

Why don’t we see if we can both just get back to arguing about sheet that matters for America like we used too and get back to doing our jobs??

And they lived happily ever after, The end.

Deport all Communists and then "Happily ever after"!!!!

And their brainwashed supporters that choose to not learn or care to.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

SS has crickets on the nurses!!! Hear he's going to start up a big Cricket business!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 01-13-2023 at 11:45 AM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

I’ll be a customer as long as he don’t charge me union prices……the bass and bream out this way bust on those pretty good.

It’s not that he won’t say anything, it’s just that he can’t……what they are doing is indefensible.

1st of all the nurse are no longer on strike. If you think you can be a nurse nowadays, please sign up they need nurses. That was one of the many issues. The nurses are the one who complained that the patience wasn't getting the care need because they were short staff. Basically they were at their boiling point. The corporate health care administrators only care about profit not about patience care. The Corporate administrators have been taking away a lot of benefits from nurse. My wife's pension has been frozen several years before she retired. If she had belong to a union this wouldn't have happened.

In the last 3 years I had to let my wife come home and vent every night of what was going on with her job. She would come home stressed to the max.

Is this all you can do complain about working citizens of the USA? Maybe you need to go and work in the real world. I don't ever see you post on what the union had to give up. And Yes, I have had to give up pay raises and other benefits through my career.

If you disapprove of unions, I'm good with that. If you think I'm going to say something bad about unions I'm not. Are there bad people in unions? yes but the same is true in nonunion jobs to. People are people union or nonunion.
    Last edited by ss12; 01-12-2023 at 08:29 PM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

[QUOTE=ss12;2453600]YEP, the good news is that Biden is at the end of his long live -off-the-union payoffs career.

Fixed it for ya!

Side note.......Biden owning a Corvette is about like Rico Abreu owning the Bigfoot monster truck!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    1st of all the nurse are no longer on strike. If you think you can be a nurse nowadays, please sign up they need nurses. That was one of the many issues. The nurses are the one who complained that the patience wasn't getting the care need because they were short staff. Basically they were at their boiling point. The corporate health care administrators only care about profit not about patience care. The Corporate administrators have been taking away a lot of benefits from nurse. My wife's pension has been frozen several years before she retired. If she had belong to a union this wouldn't have happened.

In the last 3 years I had to let my wife come home and vent every night of what was going on with her job. She would come home stressed to the max.

Is this all you can do complain about working citizens of the USA? Maybe you need to go and work in the real world. I don't ever see you post on what the union had to give up. And Yes, I have had to give up pay raises and other benefits through my career.

If you disapprove of unions, I'm good with that. If you think I'm going to say something bad about unions I'm not. Are there bad people in unions? yes but the same is true in nonunion jobs to. People are people union or nonunion.
    Have you been drinking while the old lady is in Florida ? You ramble on like the POS POTUS !

I’m complaining about the non working citizen of the USA , the ones that made a promise to themselves and the person and institution that handed them their degree but walked out and let people die ( and they knew that they would)anyway…….I’ve worked in the real world since I was 12 sir, I’ve raised two kids and now have two grandkids with hopefully more on the way without once ever having to WALKOUT,STRIKE,POUT OR go to the well and ask Uncle Sam to help provide .So I’m plenty versed in real world employment.

No need to patronize either because I’m abundantly familiar with good people everywhere and bad people everywhere and at most every job…….what I’m not familiar with is not calling something for what it is.In this case it’s putting money over mercy.
    I can only imagine the stress your bride was under and I’ve said many times how much I admire the profession and the compassion level in most but this flys directly in the face of that for the ones that walked out.

It’s dumb of you to say you won’t say anything bad about unions, because you already said yourself that you know their are good and bad in union and non union work…..Ask your wife if she would strike? Somehow I think I know the answer already…..and it would probably surprise you.

Did anyone on earth really believe that somehow the Chinese wouldn’t fit into this debacle somehow……SS I’m sorry to tell ya, but every single allegation they have never been able to pin on anyone named Trump is about to roost in the laps of the folks trying to do the pinning.

A political pin the tail on the donkey as it were………idiots

And ps……this thread I started is kind of like one of your trump hatchet jobs but in reverse isn’t it?

Ain’t nobody wondering why chief.

My wife didn't need to strike her employer knew the stress that all were going through and realize it. They compensate them well the last couple of years. I told her several years ago they needed to unionize and if they had to strike to it.

When your time is up a nurse isn't going to save you. Nobody can save you. When it's time to check out you are going ratter you like it or not
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Here is another way the corporation are destroying nursing. They are eliminating the higher educated nurse(RN's and LPN) and are replacing them with medical assistance. Less pay and less quality care for the patients. But more profit for the corporation.
    Last edited by ss12; 01-12-2023 at 10:17 PM.

My wife didn't need to strike her employer knew the stress that all were going through and realize it. They compensate them well the last couple of years. I told her several years ago they needed to unionize and if they had to strike to it.

When your time is up a nurse isn't going to save you. Nobody can save you. When it's time to check out you are going ratter you like it or not
    Exactly, Your wife wasn’t union so strike is not in her vocabulary and it speaks exactly to what I’ve been saying since day 1 about why unions suk the way they do……unions go in where sheety bosses and companies are under the premise of making everything better.
    Some work and do well for everyone, most do not especially to the end user of the union product or service.
    Clearly your bride worked for a decent hospital system and/or unit and because of that culture and her own promise she made early on she didn’t and doesn’t need to go work in a union shop and it’s doubtful she would even consider walking out on her patients in the name of money.

As for the whole when your time is up it’s up and no nurse is going to save you…..I’ll bet you don’t have the balls to say that in front of your wife.

Or any other wife that had her husbands life saved by a trauma or ER nurse.

Stop being stupid and stubborn, you know those nurses walking out was dead wrong.
    It’s ok to say you’re wrong when you are.

Here is another way the corporation are destroying nursing. They are eliminating the higher educated nurse(RN's and LPN) and are replacing them with medical assistance. Less pay and less quality care for the patients.
    They wouldn’t need to hire medical assistants to replace higher paid RNs and LPNs if those same RNs and LPNs would show up for work and not threaten to strike every time they needed a hug because the hard stuff they signed up for gets hard.

You keep going backwards here, need a lifeline or phone a friend?

Goodnight SS…….I’ll check back tomorrow….hope your night goes better.

Here is another way the corporation are destroying nursing. They are eliminating the higher educated nurse(RN's and LPN) and are replacing them with medical assistance. Less pay and less quality care for the patients. But more profit for the corporation.
    I’m not so sure that is the norm USA wide? Locally on the news just last night --- $5000+ sign-on bonus, $70 per hour, estimated $100,000 per year, up to $25,000 moving expenses, tuition reimbursement, for right out of school RN’s.

Which news ? If it’s not one he subscribes to then it is irrelevant!

In one of the many times he has “ exaggerated “ one story to cover up another santos -like exaggeration I think it was he that said he didn’t have cable……so I don’t think he’s subscribed to anything.

Except the podcast “ how to cut and paste for dummies” maybe?