Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Just for kicks I googled who’s striking now……..wow, this is actually a thing.

The BBC even had an article listing The Who’s, why’s and when even with a calendar???everything from ambulance workers to teachers to nurses to bus drivers even down to a story where the cement truck workers union(lmao) walked out with thousands of pounds of wet cement in their trucks only to have it set up and cause multiple companies a wad of cash to repair…….this one is getting attention because of the conspiring aspect between the union and its workers to purposefully damage company equipment.

I hope the nurses that struck get that same light shone upon them for the damage they conspired and then committed upon the patients that they walked out on……..greedy , whiney,snowflakes that can’t negotiate or get that promotion on their own.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

They wouldn’t need to hire medical assistants to replace higher paid RNs and LPNs if those same RNs and LPNs would show up for work and not threaten to strike every time they needed a hug because the hard stuff they signed up for gets hard.

Are really going to stoop that low and blame nurses who were concern about patience's care and not blame the corporation who only cares about profit? Typical republican response. The corporation is the one who is replacing the educated nurse with medical assistants because they can get them cheaper, and the profit margin increases. They could care less about patience care. This is one of the reasons they went on strike.

So the next time you need medical care, and the MA has to wipe your butt and then check your temperature and the thermometer taste a little $hitty you will know why.

138 just to let you know on the average day in New York City 145 citizens die every day. The conman's covid policies cause in New York City 3500 deaths in one day. So, which is worst 3500 because of conman policies or 138(which is below the daily average) because of a nurse strike who wanted to provide better care for their patients?
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

I hope the nurses that struck get that same light shone upon them for the damage they conspired and then committed upon the patients that they walked out on……..greedy , whiney,snowflakes that can’t negotiate or get that promotion on their own.

Look now who hating on nurse now. Why don't you copy and paste and send that post to your Aunt? Instead of complaining about the nurses go be one. Your lazy butt wouldn't last one day!
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Ss, the article itself stated it was 138 additional deaths on top of the regular average deaths per day……I’m not stupid bud, I actually read first.

Look sure……the corporations are certainly part of the blame here just like all sheety bosses are to blame everywhere for their misdeeds and doings….so don’t put those words in my mouth, of course they share blame in the argument.

Difference is, they didn’t pout, make demands and then shut down putting their patients out in the streets with those striking nurses………the nurses that walked need held accountable.

I guess being a lifer you wouldn’t know that these things you moan and groan about going on inside those union shops happen in every business on everyday in some kind of way……..Most companies and employees are smart enough to figure it out between them on their own and have great results, in fact it’s the that way by an overwhelming majority…..other companies and industries take what looks like an easy fix unionizing and start getting average and complacent real quick under that union label……the people aren’t necessarily lazy and complacent, the union system is.

Default Lazy butt comment,lol

Said by the man profiteering and bragging about two union early retirements while his wife’s at work to the man that has already worked 6 hours today.

Coffee break over and guess what?? I don’t have to walk back in and tag the next person in for theirs,lmao……

My Aunt and I have had this discussion, she says they should be heard but also counseled and doesn’t really know the right answer…..what she does know is that she would quit or relocated with notice before she would strike and walk out with a group she didn’t agree with.

Default And Ss

Quote not working but wanted to add…..I’m complaining about the self serving nurses that walked out on sick patients for money for the 27th time or so.

Nurses as a whole are saints and provide sacred care that is irreplaceable for our good health as a society…….stop with the word force man, you will never get that by me if it’s something I have not said or believe….ever.

Said by the man profiteering and bragging about two union early retirements while his wife’s at work to the man that has already worked 6 hours today.

You could have made the same choices that I did. But you didn't and now you are complaining what I have and you don't. It's not profiteering it's what I paid for. The pension I earned was deducted from my check every pay day and was invested for me so when the day I retired I would have a pension. In other words I paid for every bit of it. It was free as you would believe. And that's the real reason you hate unions. You are jealous of what I have, and you don't! Life is about choices sometimes you make the right choices and sometimes you don't.

Default You should come for a visit SS

Since you always like to seem to want to compare who’s got more of what……the pension you speak of is very similar to the investment strategy of many and most private companies that offer it.I just happened to have made a few smart employment decisions and have had some legacy investments that have worked out ok.

I still work because I would by financially irresponsible not to right now……I won’t go out with some cushy set up like you describe for yourself, but I think we will be ok,lol.

Come on down, bring your bathing suit, some fishing gear and your favorite condiments for smoked crow.

You still work because you have to.

We can put you up in the cook shed on the property, it’s got heat,ac,cable and sits close enough to the house it’s a short walk to the bathroom shower and an even shorter walk to the golf cart you can take to the creek to fish………kinda cool today, 65 and overcast pack accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    You still work because you have to.
    If I want to accumulate as much money while the market I live in is hot you are correct, I absolutely have to work to make that happen and I would be stupid if I dont. If I want to go out and have to catch sales ,scrimp and not travel as much when I’m fully retired I don’t.
    My wife’s been retired for almost 20 years. grocery biz, she got out at 41….and guess what, non union and slayed it for herself and us.

Believe what you want and I’m pretty sure our credibility status are on complete opposite sides of the honesty spectrum.You should ask around a little bit. There are actually people that know me on here.
    And the invite still stands.

Let’s get back to the found documents and now the direct connection to dirty china money to hidin Biden at the penn Biden center…..this won’t go well for his son, but you guys have known and dismissed that knowing naughty Nancy would never pursue it.

Well, here it is……and more to come. Bunch of pettiness by your team is going to cost them DC……the vary sacred thing they’ve been trying to protect for themselves with all these shenanigans and butthurt.

Enjoy the ride, it’s People like you that bought the ticket.

Hel! Now i want to come to the cook shed ?

Let’s get back to the found documents and now the direct connection to dirty china money to hidin Biden at the penn Biden center…..this won’t go well for his son, but you guys have known and dismissed that knowing naughty Nancy would never pursue it.

Well, here it is……and more to come. Bunch of pettiness by your team is going to cost them DC……the vary sacred thing they’ve been trying to protect for themselves with all these shenanigans and butthurt.

Enjoy the ride, it’s People like you that bought the ticket.

Gilligans ship is sinking....AGAIN!

Guess he didnt learn much the first time!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    So, you would agree Trump did as well RIGHT?
    If I thought Trump was doing something illegal I would . But Biden was a VP .
    And Biden's was not in a secure place . And if you say that Trumps wasn't , it was
    in a secret service guarded location in the house , in is office . Biden was not allowed
    to take anything ( unless ) Obummer and him colluded together to take the UKRAINE
    documents to keep under wraps , so the back door deal Biden made for him and Hunter's
    MILLIONS . The last thing Biden did was to fly to Ukraine . Why do you think he did that .
    For Dinner . In my Garage by my Corvette . Hahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    If I thought Trump was doing something illegal I would . But Biden was a VP .
    And Biden's was not in a secure place . And if you say that Trumps wasn't , it was
    in a secret service guarded location in the house , in is office . Biden was not allowed
    to take anything ( unless ) Obummer and him colluded together to take the UKRAINE
    documents to keep under wraps , so the back door deal Biden made for him and Hunter's
    MILLIONS . The last thing Biden did was to fly to Ukraine . Why do you think he did that .
    For Dinner . In my Garage by my Corvette . Hahahaha.
    I see you're still in denial. I'm not surprised.

Biden is in more legal jeopardy than Trump. This could very well end badly for Biden, a la Nixon........

Someone please find the I’m not a crook Nixon meme and impose hunters face on it……….would be perfect.

Again, sad for joe and Jill ………our kids do stupid things sometimes even as good as we think we are as parents.

Joes current issues are really just an indictment of the entire current Democratic Party………they all think they are smarter,wiser,and nobody is looking.

Idiots, Americas been looking……the smoke has cleared and the recent change in house broke all the mirrors the dems had up to hide the smoke……some silly, spiteful mofos about to see how hot the kitchen gets.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I see you're still in denial. I'm not surprised.
    Speaking of someone in DENIAL, you sir have totally lost any concept of reality!!! Correctiion: never had any concept of reality!

You Democrat fanatics live on lies and twisting the truth. Your entire lives are controlled by lying political hacks that appeal to the big "D" that I need to write on your forehead. hahahahaha

Nutcases that can't have any real truth in their lives......

Guys like you need to be living about ten mile north of the southern border and see how that affects how you should feel then. When goons start walking into your house and thanking you and Joe for giving!!!

Thank you for giving!!!!
    Thank you for giving!!!!
    Thank you for giving!!!!

Infantiles riding the coat tails of pure evil people that actually hate you...

Illinois turn in your guns!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 01-13-2023 at 05:02 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!