Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

I was puzzled by that too……I guess his credibility is ruined now because he was wrong?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Don’t you know the fools that drew up the whole trump secret document thing into the playbook are going……. well dam, we didn’t think about joe having doodle books full of these things laying around.

Whoops…….idiots.

It will be a wash. Nothing is going to happen to either one of them. All they have to do is say I don't recall.

I know, but this whole secret document thing has bitten the Biden handlers right where trump says you can grab them by……it’s some of the greatest irony/karma I’ve ever seen….especially all of the early ranting about miralago and how careless,blah,blah.

Idiots.

Another epic fail from the trump tantrum-ers………it’s funny to watch, but embarrassing all at the same time.

https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/bre...DjWw%3D.XhZFkN

BREAKING: Classified Documents Found in Mike Pence’s Home
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 01-24-2023 at 04:40 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

They will find them in home offices , boxes and attics in every politicians clutter of stuff when they boxed up their offices and left…….99.99 percent is most likely just because that’s the culture in DC and it’s really no big deal.
    What makes it a big deal are the butthurts that just knew it was going to be the smoking gun to finally rid themselves of trump……that very loud noise you heard was a giant backfire to the plan and now they are scrambling to save face and make Ts documents “ no big deal” since they all look like fools now.

Idiots

Now we find documents at Pence's house. What's spin today men lol .............. I've listened to hypocrisy from the left and right about these politicians who have documents. I bet Obama and Bush are at home shredding documents lol..........The Clintons they done that a long time ago lol.....................

Every national politician that was privy to them has them in some form…..what’s funny about all of it is that the dems acted like trump was the only one that had them…..ever.

And now they look dumb-er.

The attempt to throw rocks at mean man trump ended up breaking glass at joes house…..idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Now we find documents at Pence's house. What's spin today men lol .............. I've listened to hypocrisy from the left and right about these politicians who have documents. I bet Obama and Bush are at home shredding documents lol..........The Clintons they done that a long time ago lol.....................
    No spin…..they all have them, just like I said they did when all of this got started with trump.
    It sheds light on the ineptitude of the national archive folks really and has no bearing on either presidents character or honesty…..they both are who they are, despite any made up TS documents drama.

What no spin from the right wing media now that Pence has Documents. OK lol.................

Here's the deal about "classified documents" the Obummer and Biden admins are classifying everything to cover their own butts from public exposure. They don't want the public to be able to know what all they are doing. Thus classify all they can.

There are a lot of their dirty deeds kept from the public this way. Trump felt the need to make their BS public. My what a crime!!!

I forgot to mention the most important part. When they classify documents they can then go through them page for page and redact any and all information that they don't want the public to see.

Pages and pages of blacked out lines with incriminating evidence against themselves, that nobody can see, how convenient.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 01-25-2023 at 01:35 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    What no spin from the right wing media now that Pence has Documents. OK lol.................
    There is no point anymore……when they found the scrapbook of the ones Joe had all of it became irrelevant.

Now the archive people need to be chirping about their responsibility ( or irresponsibility)here.

Much much more important things to be thinking about, maybe this horrible example of bickering government back and forth over absolutely nothing will be a learning moment for America…….all we’ve done in the past 10 years is point fingers and place blame and somehow still prospered for the most part as a country.We need a strong smart leader now like never before but until then we need to be civil to and with each other and pay attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Here's the deal about "classified documents" the Obummer and Biden admins are classifying everything to cover their own butts from public exposure. They don't want the public to be able to know what all they are doing. Thus classify all they can.

There are a lot of their dirty deeds kept from the public this way. Trump felt the need to make their BS public. My what a crime!!!
    So what you’re saying is trump wins here again?? They went after him on the docs just because they are beeches and butthurt and the unintended consequence is that the swamp gets drained a little more when these investigations get moving. Dam they are dumb on that side sometimes.

Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Yep…..the archive folks need to be nervous about the way they haven’t been doing their jobs.

All of these politicians have these things……just like people have said all along.

It’s funny how a trump tantrum-er is going to do the most harm to the current presidents legacy and ability to lead effectively…….idiots.

BBQ did you here about a Fox pundit was upset that Pence had Documents. He said something to the affect of now we have to cover the other side too. He was in blast mode going after Biden but, now he has to cover Pence and make excuses for him and Trump. lol

Document counts as of today

Republicans - 2
    Democrats - 1

Obama's at home shredding documents as we speak. lol.........................................

BBQ I do agree with you a lot of this is the national archive problem here. Our local library does a lot better job keeping track of books than the national archives with top secret document's. Time for them to be held accountable for their lack of action.

Biden and Pence are a whole lot different than Trump. Willful Retention is the crime. Having the documents is not a crime.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    BBQ I do agree with you a lot of this is the national archive problem here. Our local library does a lot better job keeping track of books than the national archives with top secret document's. Time for them to be held accountable for their lack of action.

Biden and Pence are a whole lot different than Trump. Willful Retention is the crime. Having the documents is not a crime.
    And you know this how?

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post

Tell your old lady to ask THE HONORABLE MR TRUMP ? I’m sure he knows !