Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Kid, Trump was a private citizen when he had in his possession Top Secret classified documents. Biden on the other hand was a government official with clearance to have them.

You should know better. Presidents are permitted to take documents when they leave the WH, VP's are not.

It's disturbing how far you Democrats will go to defend each other. The only defense you have left is lies and stealing elections.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Hel! Now i want to come to the cook shed ?
    it’s arrogantly shabby…and has some good stories.

I can only dream of having the set up SS describes for himself,lol…..we have a nice little house in an absolute perfect location if you like coastal living.

We are nothing special, we’re just like everyone else that puts in a good days work for a good days pay and then likes to go put in a good weekends play at the racetrack…..like everyone else reading this,lol.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    You should know better. Presidents are permitted to take documents when they leave the WH, VP's are not.

It's disturbing how far you Democrats will go to defend each other. The only defense you have left is lies and stealing elections.
    They can’t defend the indefensible…….that’s what makes them crazy…….idiots.

I was hoping for an invite ?LOL ! I put my pants on and give a good days work for a good days pay just like you !

Oh shoot….I rambled out all that and forgot to put that in there, he’ll yeah you can come.

Me you and SS can sit around the barrel and burn some hickory down and shovel coals under the pig and chew on some bourbon and politics all night.

And yeah yeah SS…..you hate trump……got it.

Speaking of someone in DENIAL, you sir have totally lost any concept of reality!!! Correctiion: never had any concept of reality!

You Democrat fanatics live on lies and twisting the truth. Your entire lives are controlled by lying political hacks that appeal to the big "D" that I need to write on your forehead. hahahahaha

Nutcases that can't have any real truth in their lives......

Guys like you need to be living about ten mile north of the southern border and see how that affects how you should feel then. When goons start walking into your house and thanking you and Joe for giving!!!

Thank you for giving!!!!
    Thank you for giving!!!!
    Thank you for giving!!!!

Infantiles riding the coat tails of pure evil people that actually hate you...

Illinois turn in your guns!
    I see you're lying again Alex. How do I know your posting and anytime you post it's nothing but, lies. Remember Sandy Hook never happened.

Number 14,886 post, yet again worthless!!!

Better raise your bedrails all the way tonight!!! I'm worried....
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Number 14,886 post, yet again worthless!!!

Better raise your bedrails all the way tonight!!! I'm worried....
    Ok Alex you lying piece of s--t

Ss, the article itself stated it was 138 additional deaths on top of the regular average deaths per day……I’m not stupid bud, I actually read first.

But your number 138 was deaths between 1984 and 2004 corrected? Not deaths due to the recent nurse strike correct.

U.S. hospitals were excluded from collective bargaining laws for three decades longer than other sectors because of fears that strikes by nurses might imperil patients' health. Today, while unionization has been declining in general, it is growing rapidly in hospitals, with the number of unionized workers rising from 679,000 in 1990 to nearly one million in 2008. In Do Strikes Kill? Evidence from New York State (NBER Working Paper No. 15855), co-authors Jonathan Gruber and Samuel Kleiner carefully examine the effects of nursing strikes on patient care and outcomes.

The researchers match data on nurses' strikes in New York State from 1984 to 2004 to data on hospital discharges, including information on treatment intensity, patient mortality, and hospital readmission. They conclude that nurses' strikes were costly to hospital patients: in-hospital mortality increased by 19.4 percent and hospital readmissions increased by 6.5 percent for patients admitted during a strike. Among their sample of 38,228 such patients, an estimated 138 more individuals died than would have without a strike, and 344 more patients were readmitted to the hospital than if there had been no strike. "Hospitals functioning during nurses' strikes do so at a lower quality of patient care," they write.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Ss, the article itself stated it was 138 additional deaths on top of the regular average deaths per day……I’m not stupid bud, I actually read first.

Why didn't you tell the truth? Didn't fit your agenda?
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

I was pretending to be you…….

------------
    Last edited by lurker; 01-14-2023 at 01:58 PM.

Seems like it was based on a hypothetical which is everything you post !

--------------
    Last edited by lurker; 01-14-2023 at 01:58 PM.

^ Could you believe that anything a Democrat would say be true anyway ? ^

1st of all I'm not the one who used this information to mislead all of you. But I did find the information and posted it. Why didn't BBQ post the whole link. Because he knew it didn't fit his agenda. He doesn't even deny this is where he got the information.

BBQ post #132 I was pretending to be you…….

BBQ would you like to show where you got your information? Here is your chance. And please post the link. Not copy and paste.

Ss12, Why didn’t you tell everyone the article that you blatantly plagiarized is 13 years old, and the data accuracy of said article is suspect because of its age. Why didn't you tell the truth? Didn't fit your agenda?

This is the information that BBQ was using. I just happened to research and find the article he used.

Lurker, you have made no replies on this topic until now. You knew where BBQ found his information and posted it. Have a nice day BBQ.