Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

BBQ I just read Morgs post and I agree with him. Biden having these documents from when he was Senator is alarming I want to know more with Hunter Biden and Joe.. I also believe Trump possibly committed obstruction so, yes another good post by Morgs.

She probably hears him laughing while on his tablet , mine does.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Kid, it just shows who they really are and all of the bad choices they had made in life. Just a bunch of old farts with no real life. They play the blame game a lot. It's the nurse fault, it's the railroad workers fault, it's the unions members fault, it's the democrat's fault, it's the media's fault. The real reason their life's suck is because it's their fault.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

But yet, Bidens black mouthpiece, says he takes the tp documents seriously!

Sure thing Joe, about as serious has you getting 81 million honest votes!

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Kid, it just shows who they really are and all of the bad choices they had made in life. Just a bunch of old farts with no real life. They play the blame game a lot. It's the nurse fault, it's the railroad workers fault, it's the unions members fault, it's the democrat's fault, it's the media's fault. The real reason their life's suck is because it's their fault.
    Yeah it seems like some of them are living a miserable life. I just hope it gets better for them.

https://www.manhattancontrarian.com/...nt-falls-apart

I'll apologize in advance guys. Usually copying and pasting links is not my thing. But this afternoon I found this article and it summed things up rather nicely so I'll give it props as a good read.

One thing I will say in regards to the search at Mar a Lago and the photos of the supposed Trump classified documents. In what world? About the only thing that comes close in my former world was when a traffic stop netted a big haul of illicit drugs that some K9 sniffed out. Then you'd see some photos of drugs, money and maybe guns displayed as some trophy. But the photos of these things from Mar a Lago were just props for the gaslighting.

Follow the news about the e-mail from Hunter Biden to Devon Archer from 2014 where there is some 22 bullet points on Ukraine. It reads just like a State Department document. This was at a time when Hunter was at his drug addled best and is completely out of character in regards to his other correspondence at the time. This wrinkle is interesting and may be why Joe's documents were "cooperatively turned over". It may have been an e-mail birthed from access to classified documents.

Again, give the article a read.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    https://www.manhattancontrarian.com/...nt-falls-apart

I'll apologize in advance guys. Usually copying and pasting links is not my thing. But this afternoon I found this article and it summed things up rather nicely so I'll give it props as a good read.

One thing I will say in regards to the search at Mar a Lago and the photos of the supposed Trump classified documents. In what world? About the only thing that comes close in my former world was when a traffic stop netted a big haul of illicit drugs that some K9 sniffed out. Then you'd see some photos of drugs, money and maybe guns displayed as some trophy. But the photos of these things from Mar a Lago were just props for the gaslighting.

Follow the news about the e-mail from Hunter Biden to Devon Archer from 2014 where there is some 22 bullet points on Ukraine. It reads just like a State Department document. This was at a time when Hunter was at his drug addled best and is completely out of character in regards to his other correspondence at the time. This wrinkle is interesting and may be why Joe's documents were "cooperatively turned over". It may have been an e-mail birthed from access to classified documents.

Again, give the article a read.
    It is a good read ! But who ultimately will decide the case ………….. the courts ! This article is way over the heads of the SERIOUSLY STUPID SOCIETY of this forum ! They will get 1 or 2 paragraphs in and bail because it doesn’t fit THEIR narrative ! But thanks for posting it !

Wait, did SS go on strike? Lmao

Trump gets banned from Twitter and Facebook for inflammatory and untrue statements and SS gets banned from 4m for the same???….if true, the irony is huge here.

Kidrock probably didn't read one word of it. He's like a vampire outside at sunrise when it comes to hearing the truth and facts....
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

And no brother, wherever you are……it’s still the unions fault in the instances you mentioned.

Speaking of being at fault!!!! ROFL!!!!!

If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!