Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Better remeasure your nose again!!!!
    Shoemakers union on strike,Pinocchio marching……..complaining about not enough time to shave the lying nose down every hr, interferes with his smoke break.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

What was top secret material doing inside Penn University, slloppy Joe ain't that sloppy. Did he have the Chinese hand that material back over? No sir.

Trump 2 Biden 0 !!!

Would the FBI have ever raided Biden'a Crime Syndicate???? Shake your head no, and go to bed now!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Biden's attorneys handed the documents over when they found them unlike the conman's attorney who signed a document indicated they handed over all of the documents. We all know this was another lie. The conmans had to have his resident search by the FBI for refusing to comply with a subpoena to turn over the documents.

The DOJ and FBI knew what his intentions were and that's why they went and got them back. Remember they went back a 2nd time to get what the conman kept the 1st time.
    And for the record, the claim was the presidents staff were over there to clean out some property that was basically in the way from an office space that was being vacated…..Who sends attorneys to do that? It’s rhetorical,btw.

Come on man, all of American isn’t that stupid…….ask around.

And yes, you hate trump….got it.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Maybe they were some illegal aliens working for Mayflower and when they found the documents they were made “honorary POS POTUS attorneys “ for the day?

18 U.S. Code 1924 Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material. Both Biden and Trump should be indicted on this charge and if ither of them knowingly had them and lied about it then they should be indicted on Obstruction charge as well.

It's comical watching the Hypocrites from both Democrats and Republicans. The Dems trying to make excuses like the Republicans have for Trump. I'm sorry Dems but, Biden broke the law and should be delt with same as Trump he broke the law as well. Then the Republicans wanting them to investigate Biden but, not Trump. Bunch of hypocrites.

Biden is still the president and can keep the documents as long as he needs to.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Wow ! You are AS STUPID AS YOU PUT ON ! Trump hate got you to where you can’t even get simple facts straight ! Old lady not back from MAR-LAGO yet I see !

BBQ, I told my wife (who was a nurse) 25 years ago that they needed to unionize. She would come home and complain on a lot of different topics. All of the issues wouldn't of happen if they belong to a union. 1st everybody started at a different pay scale. My wife could have been there 10 years and a new employee could start and make $2.00 more an hour and was doing the same work that she was with the same educating she had. Vacation time was all messed up. Nobody could see who put in for what. You might get denied for your vacation because someone with less seniority put in for the same time but the DON (director of nursing) like that person better. This happened a lot. When I worked for corrections the number one seniority was called to the office and he picked his vacation for the year. His name was written on a calendar. Then the next senior person could see what was already taken.

As far as the classified document's I will wait to hear more. Biden didn't use them for trying to negotiate for his criminal behavior like Trump did. Once Biden's attorneys found the documents, they turned them in. The National Archives didn't have to go to a court to get a search warrant to get the documents returned. The National Archives didn't even know they were gone. Its going to come down to what was his intent for the documents. We all know what the intent for the conman was.
    If Simple Stupid is waiting for them to tell him that the China joe is not Criminal , his name fits
    him well . It has Ukraine writin all over it . As he took it it the week him and obummer were
    thrown out . And his last thing he done was go to Ukraine to collect . How stupid do you have
    to be not to add that up . Talk about a conn man . The only thing I can say , is if you think Trump
    was a criminal then like I said SIMPLE STUPID IS A FOOL that stands behind obvious a real CRIMINAL .

VP's are not allowed to take TS documents.

Hello? He was VP not presidnet.

Did you just make that up? By the way he stole the election.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    18 U.S. Code 1924 Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material. Both Biden and Trump should be indicted on this charge and if ither of them knowingly had them and lied about it then they should be indicted on Obstruction charge as well.

It's comical watching the Hypocrites from both Democrats and Republicans. The Dems trying to make excuses like the Republicans have for Trump. I'm sorry Dems but, Biden broke the law and should be delt with same as Trump he broke the law as well. Then the Republicans wanting them to investigate Biden but, not Trump. Bunch of hypocrites.
    Just like you to make this up. I see through it as usual. You would gladly throw Biden under the bus to get Trump. Hypocrites? No, Trump did not break any laws.

Only a fool would keep falling for this 6 year old witch hunt.

Biden was a VP and was not priviledged to take classified or top secret documents.

Trump was actually President.

Then why does he say that he hasn't even looked at them????

Does this possible spammer post any threads anywhere else on 4M?

This looks like the work of someone already on the inside that can't win a debate so they are just trying to disrupt it instead?

President Biden is the most powerful man on the planet. He can keep any document as long as he wants to as long as he is in office.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

President Biden is the most powerful man on the planet. He can keep any document as long as he wants to as long as he is in office.
    I’m pretty sure XI has something to say about that or even little ROCKET MAN ! I see the old lady still isn’t back from MAR LAGO ? And now a second cache of documents !

What part don't you understand that he was VP When he took them against the law that he
    cannot take them . He also said in a statement on CNN The crooked network media , that
    he did not have the authority to take any Classified document . Five years later they are ,
    and as of todayc , they found more at another unsecured location . That is grounds for jail ,
    as any service personel would be court marshaled . So they last thing he did as a VP was
    to fly to Ukraine , probably for pay off . I believe another deal with Ukranine was just made
    as we see the Ninty Billion Dollars they just recieved , that I AM SURE that is what is going
    on now . Democrats love WAR . It pays .

Right, you hate trump….got it.

Nuff said!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Just like you to make this up. I see through it as usual. You would gladly throw Biden under the bus to get Trump. Hypocrites? No, Trump did not break any laws.

Only a fool would keep falling for this 6 year old witch hunt.

Biden was a VP and was not priviledged to take classified or top secret documents.

Trump was actually President.
    18 U.S. Code 1924 Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material. If you can read it says REMOVAL and RETENTION.

Not sure if you listened to Fox news but, Carl Rove said Trump's case is worse than Biden's case. Now this wasn't CNN, MASNBC or any other Media you don't like but, your beloved Fox news. I say they're equally bad.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    18 U.S. Code 1924 Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material. If you can read it says REMOVAL and RETENTION.

Not sure if you listened to Fox news but, Carl Rove said Trump's case is worse than Biden's case. Now this wasn't CNN, MASNBC or any other Media you don't like but, your beloved Fox news. I say they're equally bad.
    That’s like your lobster dinner being “a little bad “

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    What part don't you understand that he was VP When he took them against the law that he
    cannot take them . He also said in a statement on CNN The crooked network media , that
    he did not have the authority to take any Classified document . Five years later they are ,
    and as of todayc , they found more at another unsecured location . That is grounds for jail ,
    as any service personel would be court marshaled . So they last thing he did as a VP was
    to fly to Ukraine , probably for pay off . I believe another deal with Ukranine was just made
    as we see the Ninty Billion Dollars they just recieved , that I AM SURE that is what is going
    on now . Democrats love WAR . It pays .
    So, you would agree Trump did as well RIGHT?