Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I knew he was VP when he had these documents. So, at the time he was second most powerful man in the world. And now he #1. He can keep the documents as long as he is Vice President or President.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Kid, Trump was a private citizen when he had in his possession Top Secret classified documents. Biden on the other hand was a government official with clearance to have them.
    Last edited by ss12; 01-11-2023 at 08:17 PM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

On what grounds does Biden have this supposed power. A communist takeover with the people voice being silenced? Wow you really support that???

A takeover of all government agencies and medias. And using these agencies for themselves against the people. Wow that's power. The power of evil.

Did they have clearance to give this material to the Chinese Communists? At PennU?
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    I knew he was VP when he had these documents. So, at the time he was second most powerful man in the world. And now he #1. He can keep the documents as long as he is Vice President or President.
    Was he holding an office in the Chinese or Ukrainian government for the 4 years THE HONORABLE MR TRUMP WAS IN OFFICE ? Sure wasn’t the US government !

Biden is still the president and can keep the documents as long as he needs to.
    That being the case, why do you you think he felt compelled to declare and report them?

If this were a scored debate, you would be losing so far fwiw.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

President Biden is the most powerful man on the planet. He can keep any document as long as he wants to as long as he is in office.
    But he can’t lie about them…….that’s what’s at play here.

That and he shouldn’t have had them as a vp……sorry, read the rules.

To paraphrase my main man Arthur Fonzarelli………..INCORRECTAMUNDO, check again potsie.

Kid, Trump was a private citizen when he had in his possession Top Secret classified documents. Biden on the other hand was a government official with clearance to have them.
    Do you read? Or just kinda cut, paste and wing it?

The Vp can’t have them outside a secure area…….unless something’s changed in the last 5 seconds?

limp d!ck alert !!!!!!!

Default Union nurses stay walked out on sick and dying patients

Say that 10 times and then go get a good nights sleep……sorry they are complaining about staffing shortages, walking out and letting patients die seems like a terrible solution to fix the problem.

The Conman, who was a private citizen, had Top Secret classified documents at his personnel residence. The national Archives asked him for them back. The conman thought he would be clever and only give a small portion back. So, the government had to go to court to get a search warrant to search the private citizen resident. The FBI confiscated more Top-Secret documents from this private citizen's home. If this would have been me a private citizen, I would already have been sentence.

Joe Biden's attorneys reported this to the National Archives has soon as they found them. Didn't need the government to go and get a search warrant. Garland was smart enough to pick a Trump appointee US attorney to investigate what happen.

Dude, that was so dumb you just Mic dropped yourself……..wow.

And btw….we all get cable, we know what really happened ok? You’re version is like one of those disclaimers at the end of a title loan commercial that no one can read and they definitely don’t care about. Just stop man.

What about the dying patients because the nurses don’t want to go to work because it’s hard? Got anything relevant there?

“ if this would have been me he said”, lmao…….I’m out man, thanks for the entertainment tonight.

You should really go get that head wound seen while it’s fresh.😂

Okay, some points deserve to be made.

1) Yes, the amount of documents held by Trump is more than held by Biden. At this time. So,.....?

2) The reason Trump was in a disagreement , if you will, with the National Archives is over the status of declassification rights. The president ( not a vice president ) is the sole arbiter over declassification. That is where the argument is rooted and why subpoenas were issued, because he felt the law supported him in declassification and maintaining those records. Trump only retained the records in a secure location for about two years.

3) The records in question with Biden would have been removed when he was vice-president and he would have had NO declassification authority at that time as VP. It does not matter if he is president NOW when talking about records removed maybe 6-7 years ago. The records were quite possibly not in a secure location as they were not under supervision at all times.

4) Biden's attorneys reported this as soon as they found them. Really? We know that for certain? HIS lawyers say this but, they are HIS lawyers. Do you really think his lawyers only knew about this mere days before the mid-terms? My guess is they knew about them for a long time but devised a good story to try and get in front of the issue.

Convenient isn't it. Biden made a lot of noise about how reckless he thought Trump was with these records, about how HE would never do such a thing. Well, he did. Guess what? I think they pretty much all do. How do you think memoirs are written, completely from memory? But anyway, Biden made noise about this and his lawyers probably knew better but sat on the info until just before the mid-terms. Then they do the righteous thing and give the records over to the National Archives ( again, records a VP could NOT declassify on his own ) and the Garland DOJ waits another two-ish months to make this public. No early morning SWAT raids necessary here since we don't gaslight our own.

Now after the initial dust up we find there is another cache of documents at yet another location. Ooops. Oh well let's do a page count and find out if Trump still has more, right? Because what, the number of pages actually matter? If it wasn't cool for one guy to do it, it wasn't cool for the other guy to do it. Let's find out.

Biden's classified docs had to do with the UK, Ukraine, and Iran. That has come out. Biden spent the last week of his VP tenure in Ukraine. Why? After Biden left the VP gig he went to a so-called professorship at UPenn where the Penn/Biden Center was set up. The professor taught no classes. Tens and many more tens of millions of dollars came from anonymous Chinese donors to the Penn/Biden Center and would have funded the professor's salary.

5) This might be the best one. Remember how when Trump was caught up in this we just had to have - a Special Counsel? Well, now Biden is caught up in the exact same kind of thing, and although we can argue about the scope of it, the amount of pages, and whether things were subpoenaed or handed over - it is pretty much the same story. A SC for one pretty much means a very good case for a SC to be appointed for this one too. How bout that?

I've said before, I'm not a fan of Special Counsels because they are often witch hunts that go far afield and often turn the process into punishment. The SC is a knife that cuts both ways and then some. But, if you're gonna have one for these documents, it's kinda hard not to have one for those documents. Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it. You really want to see a SC digging into this and where it may lead, and all the ancillary players involved?

Sure, let's....
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    Okay, some points deserve to be made.

1) Yes, the amount of documents held by Trump is more than held by Biden. At this time. So,.....?

2) The reason Trump was in a disagreement , if you will, with the National Archives is over the status of declassification rights. The president ( not a vice president ) is the sole arbiter over declassification. That is where the argument is rooted and why subpoenas were issued, because he felt the law supported him in declassification and maintaining those records. Trump only retained the records in a secure location for about two years.

3) The records in question with Biden would have been removed when he was vice-president and he would have had NO declassification authority at that time as VP. It does not matter if he is president NOW when talking about records removed maybe 6-7 years ago. The records were quite possibly not in a secure location as they were not under supervision at all times.

4) Biden's attorneys reported this as soon as they found them. Really? We know that for certain? HIS lawyers say this but, they are HIS lawyers. Do you really think his lawyers only knew about this mere days before the mid-terms? My guess is they knew about them for a long time but devised a good story to try and get in front of the issue.

Convenient isn't it. Biden made a lot of noise about how reckless he thought Trump was with these records, about how HE would never do such a thing. Well, he did. Guess what? I think they pretty much all do. How do you think memoirs are written, completely from memory? But anyway, Biden made noise about this and his lawyers probably knew better but sat on the info until just before the mid-terms. Then they do the righteous thing and give the records over to the National Archives ( again, records a VP could NOT declassify on his own ) and the Garland DOJ waits another two-ish months to make this public. No early morning SWAT raids necessary here since we don't gaslight our own.

Now after the initial dust up we find there is another cache of documents at yet another location. Ooops. Oh well let's do a page count and find out if Trump still has more, right? Because what, the number of pages actually matter? If it wasn't cool for one guy to do it, it wasn't cool for the other guy to do it. Let's find out.

Biden's classified docs had to do with the UK, Ukraine, and Iran. That has come out. Biden spent the last week of his VP tenure in Ukraine. Why? After Biden left the VP gig he went to a so-called professorship at UPenn where the Penn/Biden Center was set up. The professor taught no classes. Tens and many more tens of millions of dollars came from anonymous Chinese donors to the Penn/Biden Center and would have funded the professor's salary.

5) This might be the best one. Remember how when Trump was caught up in this we just had to have - a Special Counsel? Well, now Biden is caught up in the exact same kind of thing, and although we can argue about the scope of it, the amount of pages, and whether things were subpoenaed or handed over - it is pretty much the same story. A SC for one pretty much means a very good case for a SC to be appointed for this one too. How bout that?

I've said before, I'm not a fan of Special Counsels because they are often witch hunts that go far afield and often turn the process into punishment. The SC is a knife that cuts both ways and then some. But, if you're gonna have one for these documents, it's kinda hard not to have one for those documents. Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it. You really want to see a SC digging into this and where it may lead, and all the ancillary players involved?

Sure, let's....
    Sounds like an impeachable offense to me ! Let’s get it rolling ! One impeachment for each set of documents ! We supposedly have the power now ?

Classic example of you reap what you sow…….had the demasses not made trumps documents such an issue hoping to whine him away this would be a non story.
    The thought of Nancy, Adam,AOC,Omar and the rest of the girls current sphincter muscle tightening is kind of exciting in a weird way.
    Idiots.

Yes I agree there is a differences and both need to have a special counsel to determine the facts. Once Joe left office they should have been turned back over to the National archives and they weren't

Trump lied about having more documents that is obstruction so, now we wait to see how this all plays out. My guess is no charges will be filled against either one of them.

Your guess will be correct, neither will face charges nor should they.……the only collateral damage will continue to be the dems reputation and the broken hypocrisy measuring scale they use to weaponize politics.

Such a bunch of fools…….and they act like nobody is watching them. Just like all sociopaths do.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Yes I agree there is a differences and both need to have a special counsel to determine the facts. Once Joe left office they should have been turned back over to the National archives and they weren't

Trump lied about having more documents that is obstruction so, now we wait to see how this all plays out. My guess is no charges will be filled against either one of them.
    Kid, Joe says he didn’t know he had them…….just like the scandal at penn state years ago…..IMO,A JOE KNEW THEN AND A JOE KNOWS NOW. as sad as that is.

I still can’t believe no one is bringing up the fact that the “ archive folks” didn’t even know the documents were missing as being an issue………who oversees them? What kind of control do they have over their own? Apparently not much if so many of these documents are starting to be found.

I’ve moved offices a few times in my life and boxed stuff up only to open it up later and go” what’s that doing here, or oh I had forgotten about that ???? I’m sure just about every person on earth has done something similar when they have boxed up something for a move………everything isn’t always done nefariously in those cases.

This shines a bright light on the certain dem (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)roaches in DC and beyond…….just look at them scattering now. It’s satisfying knowing everyone is right about them, but it’s very sad for the country.
    To quote Nancy……I’d like to punch them out, lol.