Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Night Three at Vado

Do you think JD can repeat again for 3 in a row ?I don't think he can. I say 6,32,5 for the top 3.

The 49 is set to “wreck” DLM racing this year. I don’t see anyone stopping this man. Possibly the 6, but other than that…as of now…no way.

Chris Madden can and will beat the 49 some

Mo Bags shocks the West tonight and brings home the checkers.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Chris Madden can and will beat the 49 some
    I don't think it will be a common thing ? ?

Still not many people there. Bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Mo Bags shocks the West tonight and brings home the checkers.
    Kind looks like he was " STAMPEDED " by a herd of wild Longhorns ?

JD will sweep at VADO!!

Last time MoBags was even close to a quality win was 15 years ago, in modifieds.

You cant put a confident driver like JD on the front row that much and the results not go like they have.

Quote Originally Posted by MEE View Post
    Do you think JD can repeat again for 3 in a row ?I don't think he can. I say 6,32,5 for the top 3.
    Very well done sir.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by MEE View Post
    Had he been able to go for 4 in a row ? ?

I don't think JD will sweep all the races this week. However it does look like a one man for most of the races he is in. Not particularly a good thing for one driver to win most of the races. It is what it is.

I only say he won't sweep this week because there is enough good competition to stop him. However if he gets the front row every night, it may well happen. Pierce looked like a handful last night

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    I don't think JD will sweep all the races this week. However it does look like a one man for most of the races he is in. Not particularly a good thing for one driver to win most of the races. It is what it is.

I only say he won't sweep this week because there is enough good competition to stop him. However if he gets the front row every night, it may well happen. Pierce looked like a handful last night
    I haven't seen enough from anyone else to say they can beat him yet. 49 has hardly been challenged and I don't think he's shown his full hand. Last night, on the laps where Bobby got close enough that 49 knew he was there, he simply went 0.2 faster for a lap to get some distance and started cruising again.
    Last edited by MasterSbilt_Racer; 01-12-2023 at 04:00 PM.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

I think you’re 100 percent right mb……….I feel like Bshepp might get him tomorrow if he’s gonna be gotten.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

BBQ,

He and Bobby are the only ones I give a chance at all, based on what I've seen so far. They are going to have to play a little possum and catch him at just the right time.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

The facts (at the moment anyhow) are this….everyone else has been outdriven, out engineered, and out spent ($). So….until someone else can do better….it’s gonna be a butt whipping ..unless there’s a mechainical failure or someone does something stupid and wrecks this car. Which I don’t want to see happen, but frustrations will eventually cause someone to overdrive. I’m not even a fan of the 49. Don’t dislike the team either…but..if you take emotion out of it and watch this car…it’s a class of its own.

I wouldn't necessarily blame outspending, but I agree 100% on everything else you said, ride height.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    I wouldn't necessarily blame outspending, but I agree 100% on everything else you said, ride height.
    Well…we all know that bunch has more than ample financial ability. Let’s put it that way. I don’t one bit hold that against them. They are winning, and winning clean. Davenport from what I’ve seen is modest, and doesn’t shoot his mouth off. I’m impressed with the whole operation. The only thing I don’t like about it is you wanna hope someone else can win once in awhile. But as of now…good luck y’all.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    what if every ones aero was taken away at once , where do you think JD would finish then???just curious....