Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    what if every ones aero was taken away at once , where do you think JD would finish then???just curious....
    Most likely in the same spot. It would help the on track excitement and would help teams like mine, but probably wouldn't change who won. And the fact the same guy wins, does not discredit the fact it needs done.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Yes, ride height. They have plenty of funds, but so do many other teams. What they have can't be bought, so I can't say they outspent the competition.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    what if every ones aero was taken away at once , where do you think JD would finish then???just curious....
    While I agree, the bodies have gotten beyond ridiculous, however everyone is playing by the same rules. So to answer your question…I don’t know. It doesn’t really matter because everyone can take advantage of the present body rules.

It’s more than driver of course, but Davenport always seems to know exactly where to put that car for maximum efficiency thru the turns. Then throw in the fact he’s head and shoulders above everyone from the center out on bite and acceleration. It’s a deadly combo.

I agree with the both of you ....