Default Dixie and Rome Speedway

Has anyone heard anything about their schedule yet for this season? I read on their website that they would be releasing the 2023 schedule soon. My family and I always love to make the trip down in October since it coincides with my birthday. This year, we will be headed to Florida for my son's Fall Break and depending on if they race depends on what days we book for our condo. TIA

All I know is there is Schaefer Oil race in May at Rome

Word on the street has been that Rome will be the weekly track racing this year with Dixie only running select events. Issue with getting proper permits or something along those lines.

Quote Originally Posted by weatherman85 View Post
    Word on the street has been that Rome will be the weekly track racing this year with Dixie only running select events. Issue with getting proper permits or something along those lines.
    Thanks for the info! If Dixie is only going to run select events then, I would say one of those would be the Lucas Oil race in October. I am hoping anyways.

No Lucas race. The Dixie Shootout is basically dead! Very sad & it's a shame!