Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    I suppose you also think it funny that the Dirty Dems want us all in electric cars in a decade ? ?
    Just be realistic. You know that's never going to happen. Just because some Dems might want that to happen doesn't mean it will.so, what I think is funny you believe it.

How many decades now have I had to hear the Dems are going after our guns and guess what it hasn't happen nor will it.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Buford Butt Packer, nobody on this forum can touch you with the most idiotic post. Your # 1 in that category.
    He believes Sandy Hook never happened. He's a Alex Jones fan that should tell you all you need to know. He will believe anything the right wing nuts put out there. I don't pay no attention to what he says.

This A-main should be good again tonight.

ss12 did you see Thorson spin and win last night in his heat race at the Bowl?

No, I didn't see it but Thorson has his midget rollinglast night. Nobody couldn't touch him.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

No, I didn't see it but Thorson has his midget rollinglast night. Nobody couldn't touch him.
    I think THE HONORABLE MR TDS makes you more stupid every day !

Yes he does. Logan Seavy looked pretty racy last night.

They've had some really good racing all week. Much better racing at the bowl versus Vado that's for sure.

I did see where Bobby got the win last night. Glad to see him get the win. It looks like maybe the longhorn is a good fit for him. Have to wait to see what he does in the Bull rings around Illinois.

kid, it should be a great race tonight.
    Last edited by ss12; 01-14-2023 at 09:08 AM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

kid, it should be a great race tonight.
    This should be fun to watch tonight. last night the track did take rubber but, the rest of the week so, far was some very good racing. I'm hoping for a good show tonight.

Cleared to leave the hospital --- https://www.speedsport.com/sprints-m...eave-hospital/

Bet he’s at the CB tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Just be realistic. You know that's never going to happen. Just because some Dems might want that to happen doesn't mean it will.so, what I think is funny you believe it.

How many decades now have I had to hear the Dems are going after our guns and guess what it hasn't happen nor will it.
    Then why is it actually happening in Illinois right now!! You better take them dam blinders off and get the heel with the program!!!

Sorry I just expect something reasonable or intelligent from you at least once in a while!!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 01-14-2023 at 08:40 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Just interviewed Ashton on Flo. Ugly black eye.

Buford Butt Packer, nobody on this forum can touch you with the most idiotic post. Your # 1 in that category.
    That ain't no lie. He believes Sandy Hook didn't happen. He put all his faith in the lying piece of crap Alex Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Then why is it actually happening in Illinois right now!! You better take them dam blinders off and get the heel with the program!!!

Sorry I just just expect something reasonable or intelligent from you at least once in a while!!!!
    Nothing is going to happen. The law is Unconstitutional and will be overturned. You keep forgetting about the Constitution.

Nothing is going to happen. The law is Unconstitutional and will be overturned. You keep forgetting about the Constitution.
    That is a laughable statement from an America hating scumbag like yourself !

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    That is a laughable statement from an America hating scumbag like yourself !
    It just pisses you off I believe in the Constitution doesn't it. It just pisses you off I believe in the right to bear arms. Get a life loser.

It just pisses you off I believe in the Constitution doesn't it. It just pisses you off I believe in the right to bear arms. Get a life loser.
    You are only ffffffoooollllling Ffffffffffooooooooolllllllling yourself !

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    You are only ffffffoooollllling Ffffffffffooooooooolllllllling yourself !
    Ha ha ha ha, I knew it.

Ha ha ha ha, I knew it.
    Admitting it is the first step !

No the Dems keep forgetting.....
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!