Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Plot against Biden

Have to laugh. Dems really want Biden out after his term. So they go for the document deal, just like they did Trump. Too funny. Anybody that thinks Dems want Biden to run again in 2024 is delusional.
    Add to that, the laughing hyena that is the VP might be more unpopular than Nixon when he resigned in disgrace.

So a doddering old man with a VP who is useless, unpopular and most likely would have to take over, is a nightmare for Dems in 2024. Take it to the bank and watch how they oust Biden off the stage.
    Personally I would love him to run in 2024, it would guarantee a loss, but Dems know that too
    Stay tuned!!!

I feel sad for Joe and his wife. They were thrust into a situation that they were totally unprepared and unqualified for just because they work in a party of whiney , spiteful and vindictive beaches.……I have read, believe and understand that they are good people outside of politics.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

The POS POTUS AND HIS OLD LADY couldn’t care less about 2024 ! They got in the history of the USA and that’s all that matters to them !

Yeah, this could be a beginning of an end of sorts for Joe. This document thing with the connections of China money to UPenn, Penn/Biden and now the special counsel could just create the excuse for no more Joe in 24.

I say "could be" because I want to watch this unfold for a while yet. The Dems still have the media on their side for the most part. Will the media "cover" this story, or "cover up" this story. They have been in cover up mode on so many stories over the last few years which could have hurt Dems but they play their role as well. Just look at the origins of Russiagate, Hunter's laptop, FTX and Sam Bankman Fried, the Twitter files, the crisis at the border, and many others.

I'll differ on my views of the Bidens. They knew exactly what they were getting into. They are far from being novice at the game. The guy has spent his entire adult life in politics as a jerk and a liar. Joe is always that dude that is saying, "Hey, I'm a nice guy." I've met a lot of those dudes in my days. The reason they always say that, is because they have to keep trying to convince themselves that it could, maybe, might actually be true. But their conscience reminds them otherwise.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

joe and his wife are pleasant people outside of politics. To me that counts for little. He has been a buffoon his entire career and has a history of being on the wrong side of everything. It is true he is nothing but a prop for the left at this stage. It is also true that his dealings to enrich his family with China and several other US enemies are apparent. Nothing will come of anything investigated because the Dems always skate.

If you remember he was drowning in the race for the candidate. Then the dems decided in order to take down Trump with all their filthy lies and scams he was the only Stooge on the left the people could stand and turned him into a good alternative. More lies, cheating and decent by Wall Street and especially silicon Valley including Twitter, Facebook etc. As we see, Elon has exposed Twitter, but the media has ignorant it.

Bye Bye Joe

My mom worked in state government the last 15 years she worked, she says she worked around him at conferences,and other various government affairs over that time. She is my main source for that nice and pleasant to be around both Joe and Jill.
    And I believe my mom, she’s kinda no nonsense and straight to the point on things like that ( I know that’s hard for you guys to believe,lol).

He might have thought he knew what he was getting into, told what he was getting into and prepared himself for what he was getting into…..but no, he had no idea and no way to prepare for the clown show he was installed into.
    Kinda like watching Georgia and TCU……….Joe and Jill are the horned frogs in that example, America plays the part of the bulldogs here.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Have to laugh. Dems really want Biden out after his term. So they go for the document deal, just like they did Trump. Too funny. Anybody that thinks Dems want Biden to run again in 2024 is delusional.Add to that, the laughing hyena that is the VP might be more unpopular than Nixon when he resigned in disgrace.So a doddering old man with a VP who is useless, unpopular and most likely would have to take over, is a nightmare for Dems in 2024. Take it to the bank and watch how they oust Biden off the stage.Personally I would love him to run in 2024, it would guarantee a loss, but Dems know that tooStay tuned!!!
    It must have finally dawned on the Dems that The United States has become the laughing stock of the world with Sleepy Joe at the helm ? ?

It’s piling on at this point, I’m giving them a break because it’s painfully obvious and like a super late model, he’s driving it and I’m not so I should just shut up.……..my hopes and prayers are that he stays healthy and just does president stuff quietly and confidently on our behalf the rest of his term.

And they lived happily ever after

I just can't imagine the senile old fart in a DLM if he can't ride a bicycle or walk up a set of steps without dumping it ? ?

Just remember, Joe's running mate was the first drop out in the primaries. She was that bad. She remains, that bad.

Joe himself wasn't doing all that well until South Carolina when Clyburn threw his support behind him. The race was going all Bernie's way but the Dems were not going to let an Independent steal their show. Mare Pete dropped out and supported Joe and got his tranny secretary job as a payoff and after SC it was all Joe. Others like Klobuchar dropped out as well and supported Biden. The Dems rigged it for Joe and ran him from his basement. Covid was the gift that kept on giving as he never really had to get out and work for it and the press kept telling us what a great smart guy he was. He is not.

Two elections in a row Bernie was owning it with the lefties but the party wouldn't have it. In the first one with Hillary there was the allegation of Russian hacking which was more than likely internal downloading and releasing of information (Wikileaks). Seth Rich wound up dead and he was the likely source of the material to Wikileaks. Coincidence, robbery attempt with nothing taken, right. The FBI never analyzed the data as it was outsourced to Crowd Strike. In what world does the primary law enforcement wing of the country with the most high level labs for analysis outsource? Yeah.

They pushed all in behind a flawed individual and they knew it. It might be catching up to them now since they lost the House.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Wouldn’t it be cool if another Regan came out of nowhere and fixed this mess……

And they lived happily ever after.

^ Or if The Most Honorable Mr. Donald J. Trump got elected again for the 3rd time in a row ? ? ^

This is some funny funny crap here.

Are you guys going to stand up and give the Dems a standing ovation. I mean The Dems are good at Killing people. I mean the Clintons have killed over 100 people, They have crafted stealing elections, 2018, 2020 and 2022 and now they have crafted planting evidence on ex Presidents to damage them politically. You have to admit they are pretty good at doing all this. You can't make this s--t up

Mr. Honorable Donald Trump. lmfao................

Kid you are missing my point. I did not say anything about planting evidence. Presidents often have classified Documents they should not have I would think. I don't want Biden or Trump convicted of this non sense. Hilary BTW was a much worse case of mishandling important documents.

I do not want to see Biden taken down for the rest of his term. Who wants that laughing Hyena in charge? Nobody!! I do want these left wing clowns defeated in the next election for sure.

So lets revisit what I said. The Dems are using these documents to taken Biden out of the running for 2024. There is no way they want this doddering old fool running again. They did not want him in the first place, but he was the best tool they had in the box to con America at the time. What I don't understand is how you can defend the left after the Russian hoax and Ukraine hoax that cost the tax payers a fortune.

Tsfan you're trying to say the Dems plated evidence are you not? Again are you going to give them a standing ovation for being so, good at all these things they're accused of doing. I mean to steal 3 elections in a row, Kill 100 people and plant evidence on the current President and get away with all that should account for something don't you think. lol..... Senile Joe more than likely took these documents but, more than likely doesn't remember he had them. I'm not making any excuse I'm saying he might not even know what day it is to be honest lol. Joe needs to resign and go back to Delaware and stay there.

I didn’t take it as him saying they planted it….they just probably found it and said hey instead of admitting our mistakes, this is our out for joe to go somewhat gracefully. And then we can make our next installment for president.

Like the trump documents….it’s all nothing worth talking about except for the fact of joe and the gangs false outrage over trump having some Laying around.
    Had that not occurred this would be a non story.

Exactly!!!!! That what I was saying

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    I just can't imagine the senile old fart in a DLM if he can't ride a bicycle or walk up a set of steps without dumping it ? ?
    Heck he can't even handle a tricycle!!!!

If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

A Full-Blown Scandal: Even MORE Classified Documents Found at Joe Biden’s Home

https://reliablenewsnow.com/?ocxfa_s...k=newsletter-/

So where is the 30 car FBI and SWAT team at Joe's house at 5:00 in the morning and the fake news media caravan setting up the footage for prime time???? Afterall they keep saying nobody is above the law!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Is there any truth they found a handful of Russian Ts docs mixed in with Jill’s crab cake recipe???
    What’s the scoop there?

Again…..y’all acted like beaches with the trump doc stuff, and didn’t need to…..idiots….what you’re seeing is you.