Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    This is some funny funny crap here.

Are you guys going to stand up and give the Dems a standing ovation. I mean The Dems are good at Killing people. I mean the Clintons have killed over 100 people, They have crafted stealing elections, 2018, 2020 and 2022 and now they have crafted planting evidence on ex Presidents to damage them politically. You have to admit they are pretty good at doing all this. You can't make this s--t up

Mr. Honorable Donald Trump. lmfao................
    Go blow up a hot air balloon!!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Go blow up a hot air balloon!!!!
    I seen where you gave them a standing ovation. They're pretty (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) good at all those don't you think lmao.............................................. ...

Have you been watered today????
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 01-15-2023 at 03:29 PM.

Have you been watered today????
    Water the nut , PLEEEZE ! !

Lol race tracks are not the only things that need water!!!

That potted plant above needs it too, plus pig manure for nutrition!!!

I'll be honest, I take a little issue with the title of the thread. The Plot Against Biden.

I really don't see it as such. This is/was his life and how he conducted himself, especially after his time as VP. He set himself and his family enterprise up for all this self-dealing. He helped his kid make bank on the family name and the leverage of his father's position. If anything, he enjoyed some great protection for the last couple years from his party being in power and the accomplice media continually turning a blind eye to what was obvious and right in front of them.

Now, with a new Congress and new scrutiny they know they will have to answer for some of this. Does anyone think these documents would have been "found" and cooperatively turned in just a couple days before the mid-terms had Congress not flipped? Let's be real, this was only a way to try and get in front of it and manage the messaging (ie: Trump's problem is still worse than this, see how we were honest and cooperative) and hope the compliant media would play along. Well, the media has been still trying to play along. If somehow the Dems would have kept the House those documents would have still been, in his old office, in his residence(s), in the garage next to the old Vette, in the places we might not yet know of and we wouldn't be the wiser.

As has been mentioned, this may be the way the Dems can divorce themselves of Joe's plans for 24. The polls all say he shouldn't run again. We ALL can see he continues down this road of a diminishing spectrum of ableness. The voting public at large is pretty tapped out on candidates in their late 70s going into their 80s trying to get in the most demanding job they can have, and that would include an old Donald Trump.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Lol race tracks are not the only things that need water!!!

That potted plant above needs it too, plus pig manure for nutrition!!!
    Alex 500 for the big lie

What is………Russian collusion during the trump era presidency?

Oh wait
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    I'll be honest, I take a little issue with the title of the thread. The Plot Against Biden.

I really don't see it as such. This is/was his life and how he conducted himself, especially after his time as VP. He set himself and his family enterprise up for all this self-dealing. He helped his kid make bank on the family name and the leverage of his father's position. If anything, he enjoyed some great protection for the last couple years from his party being in power and the accomplice media continually turning a blind eye to what was obvious and right in front of them.

Now, with a new Congress and new scrutiny they know they will have to answer for some of this. Does anyone think these documents would have been "found" and cooperatively turned in just a couple days before the mid-terms had Congress not flipped? Let's be real, this was only a way to try and get in front of it and manage the messaging (ie: Trump's problem is still worse than this, see how we were honest and cooperative) and hope the compliant media would play along. Well, the media has been still trying to play along. If somehow the Dems would have kept the House those documents would have still been, in his old office, in his residence(s), in the garage next to the old Vette, in the places we might not yet know of and we wouldn't be the wiser.

As has been mentioned, this may be the way the Dems can divorce themselves of Joe's plans for 24. The polls all say he shouldn't run again. We ALL can see he continues down this road of a diminishing spectrum of ableness. The voting public at large is pretty tapped out on candidates in their late 70s going into their 80s trying to get in the most demanding job they can have, and that would include an old Donald Trump.
    The reason for my thread was 100% about the Dems trying to stop Biden from running in 2024. He has absolutely no chance of being elected again IMO. Pick your reasons. Then they have to deal with Harris who has absolutely no chance of being elected either. Should be interesting

As for the Reps going after Biden, I wish they would spend their time on other things. He is crooked and now a compulsive liar, but he is dead meat anyway. They need to focus on how to make sure the Dems do not dominate early voting. This is what is getting them elected. House needs to put forth a positive vision for peoples wallets going forward. When and if they get actual control of Gov. they might consider taking advantage of it.

Morgan and TS fan 👍👍👍

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    The reason for my thread was 100% about the Dems trying to stop Biden from running in 2024. He has absolutely no chance of being elected again IMO. Pick your reasons. Then they have to deal with Harris who has absolutely no chance of being elected either. Should be interesting

As for the Reps going after Biden, I wish they would spend their time on other things. He is crooked and now a compulsive liar, but he is dead meat anyway. They need to focus on how to make sure the Dems do not dominate early voting. This is what is getting them elected. House needs to put forth a positive vision for peoples wallets going forward. When and if they get actual control of Gov. they might consider taking advantage of it.
    We should all be glad they are trying to stop the lying Biden and lying Trump from ever being President again. Many in both parties do not want either of them winning again EVER and I have to agree with them.

We should all be glad they are trying to stop the lying Biden and lying Trump from ever being President again. Many in both parties do not want either of them winning again EVER and I have to agree with them.
    Just what is Trump lying about? We are still waiting on that one. There is a 100% difference in being a liar and just being called a liar.

Put that in your white owl and smoke it!!!

We should all be glad when the fake news is finally exposed for it's fake hit agenda against Trump.

Trump can and will clean up a lot of big government corruption and their end America agenda.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 01-18-2023 at 01:52 PM.

Just what is Trump lying about? We are still waiting on that one. There is a 100% difference in being a liar and just being called a liar.

Put that in your white owl and smoke it!!!

We should all be glad when the fake news is finally exposed for it's fake hit agenda against Trump.

Trump can and will clean up a lot of big government corruption and their end America agenda.
    Hi Alex hope your day is going good. Did you file for bankruptcy again today so, you can avoid paying the families you lied about

Hi Alex hope your day is going good. Did you file for bankruptcy again today so, you can avoid paying the families you lied about
    Your as sick as the people that go after free speech in this country, because you keep supporting them.

You just don't know any better.

Your as sick as the people that go after free speech in this country, because you keep supporting them.

You just don't know any better.
    I'm all for free speech meaning not banning books, not banning Trump from Twitter or facebook but, I'm also full aware free speech has consequences so, when you and Alex lied about Sandy Hook came consequences and that was a guilty verdict. Then the loser Alex goes and file bankruptcy. What a loser and you support that loser. That's just plain sick what he did. I thought you was a better person than that but, maybe you are not.

You got anything about the topics or are you just going to keep crybabying around about Alex Jones?