Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Young Bobby Pierce ! !

Go figure that if anyone had the skill and intestinal fortitude to be the one to win over the seemingly unbeatable J. D. Davenport, it would be the amazing young Bobby ! ! ! !

Race ready i gotta give you credit, you gaslight with the best of them! in fact im gonna guess you do all you on 4m just to be win the trophy of little boobys biggest wall washer. I think its even money you probably dont really like the 32 much, but your having too much fun just gaslighting all the 4mers. so you deserve the title of #1 little booby ball washer in America...congrats!
    Everybody Love Everybody!
    Spumoni!
    4m trolls are so sad....

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Go figure that if anyone had the skill and intestinal fortitude to be the one to win over the seemingly unbeatable J. D. Davenport, it would be the amazing young Bobby ! ! ! !
    Glad to see Bobby get the win. Maybe the longhorn will fit him after all. I can't wait to see what he does around the bull rings in Illinois

Quote Originally Posted by ftfiowa View Post
    Race ready i gotta give you credit, you gaslight with the best of them! in fact im gonna guess you do all you on 4m just to be win the trophy of little boobys biggest wall washer. I think its even money you probably dont really like the 32 much, but your having too much fun just gaslighting all the 4mers. so you deserve the title of #1 little booby ball washer in America...congrats!
    Thank You, Thank You very much: I think ! !

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Glad to see Bobby get the win. Maybe the longhorn will fit him after all. I can't wait to see what he does around the bull rings in Illinois
    Car kinda has that lay on the rr attitude. Should be good to go.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Saw Bobby just miss Wednesday, and got the job done last night. His team is rapidly getting much better with their new chassis. Kyle Larson looks like he can certainly claim one of these. However, he has had two fast nights and then two not so great nights speed wise. I will not count him out.

Congrats to Bobby, he did a good job for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Car kinda has that lay on the rr attitude. Should be good to go.
    I take you word on it. Especially after you said Brandon would be in a Longhorn and I thought no way but, you were right and I was wrong.

I take you word on it. Especially after you said Brandon would be in a Longhorn and I thought no way but, you were right and I was wrong.
    Brandon is running very consistent in the Longhorn right off the bat ! He should be a shoe-in to take the WoO title this year .

I say he will use the Platinum cars for the bullrings. Would love to see young Bob in a highly competitive midget for a one-off Chili Bowl outing. He’s a gasser for sure.

Shoulda/coulda won Wed nite, if he woulda got thru lap cars a little better!

Bobby at the Chili Bowl is an interesting thought.

Pretty sure the Platinum cars are gone. Longhorns are all he has.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier_Dirt View Post
    Pretty sure the Platinum cars are gone. Longhorns are all he has.
    I'm not sure why he'd go half in on the Longhorns anyway.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Well kick me in the nuts, I’da never guessed the Platinum cars being out of the picture. Which leads me to wonder if the Longhorns are tweaked/modified by big Bob?

I ask that knowing little Bob pounds the cushion, and I can’t recall anyone pounding the cushion in a Longhorn like little Bob will when it comes to bullrings.

If Bob wanted to make chassis modifications I'm sure he would have just kept building cars himself.

Lurker it should be interesting to see what he does on the bullrings. Yes I would love to see him in a Midget at the Chili Bowl

ImCryn2, I thought big Bob stopped building cars for health reasons?

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    ImCryn2, I thought big Bob stopped building cars for health reasons?
    I thought he was still building Modifieds chassis but, I could be wrong about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.