View Poll Results: Is my credibility to talk about how bad unions suk shot.

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, keep on talking about it because they do.

4 66.67%
  • Shut up, SS is right about them

0 0%
  • You should quit talking about how bad they suk when SS quits talking about DJT doing the same

2 33.33%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    But in a non-union environment the slatherazzes get their lazy azzes ran on off but the union cherishes and protects them ! !
    Oh yes unions cherishes lazy people. OK

Our company did not allow you to be lazy. It had nothing to do with the union. The company set the work load not the union. The union never told me what to do but, the company did and if you didn't do your work you were disciplined for it. Yes in union you have some protection but, if the company wants to disciplined you they would. I've seen guys get fired my cousin being one of them. I've watch guys get suspended for 3 days for leaving their company door unlocked but, yes you're right in the private sector they can fire you on the spot. So this goes back to are you a good employee or a bad employee. If you're a bad employee and are lazy you're gong to be that way if you work for a union or not. and if you're a good employee and are not lazy well again more that likely you're that way if you're union or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    But in a non-union environment the slatherazzes get their lazy azzes ran on off but the union cherishes and protects them ! !
    True story !

You guys got him good!!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

kid , I have never been against the idea of a union , I just cant see there relevance to society as a whole any more with any thing they do , I did agree with the rail workers , but our president squashed that deal , any way , I think we all know each others views and that probably want change ....

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    kid , I have never been against the idea of a union , I just cant see there relevance to society as a whole any more with any thing they do , I did agree with the rail workers , but our president squashed that deal , any way , I think we all know each others views and that probably want change ....
    I've always maintained you treat your employee's right with a decent wage if your business allows it. Give them some decent benefits. Treat them with respect and they will in return be good loyal workers for your company.

I agree we know our views by now lol....

Thanks for a decent civil back and forth.

no problem kid

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Oh yes unions cherishes lazy people. OK
    They protect them because of tenure instead of firing them for crappy performance….it’s pretty common.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

True story !

Dirtman and raceready just because I can afford something doesn't mean I have to buy it. Trust me I can afford dirtvision I just don't think it's that great of a deal. My wife and I are very Froogle with our money and we don't try and keep up with the Jones. If I don't think it's a good deal I'm not buying it.

Considering the optics and the sudden disappearance of several different screen names it would appear that this thread was never really needed……
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Dirtman and raceready just because I can afford something doesn't mean I have to buy it. Trust me I can afford dirtvision I just don't think it's that great of a deal. My wife and I are very Froogle with our money and we don't try and keep up with the Jones. If I don't think it's a good deal I'm not buying it.
    What you being proudly retired from a union job, one would that the pension would be lucrative enough to leave you flush with money so that money should be no object to you ? ? Just saying . . .