View Poll Results: Is my credibility to talk about how bad unions suk shot.

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, keep on talking about it because they do.

4 66.67%
  • Shut up, SS is right about them

0 0%
  • You should quit talking about how bad they suk when SS quits talking about DJT doing the same

2 33.33%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

BBQ again most people could care less if your neighbor works in a union or not. They obviously didn't care enough either way to vote.

Credit ability…..lmao Read your post # 55
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

It was funnier when you said it first angry typing in post 52…….I was just making fun of you…..everyone else kinda got it.

Dummy.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    BBQ again most people could care less if your neighbor works in a union or not. They obviously didn't care enough either way to vote.
    Guess they aren’t all as proud as they say? And you said “ work” and “union” in the same sentence…..lol
    I understand your point kid and agree somewhat,but the fact still remains…….even 2 of the most staunch supporters of the union on 4m won’t even cast a vote in support of the union.

It’s just odd, but considering the source…..not really.

If that's all you can get on me, is one misspelled word I'm okay with that. You are the one who lost his credibility not me.

One misspelled word vs lying. I will take the misspelled word.

LIAR
    Last edited by ss12; 01-18-2023 at 08:27 AM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Those there are pretty stout accusations calling a person a darn liar !

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    If that's all you can get on me, is one misspelled word I'm okay with that. You are the one who lost his credibility not me.

One misspelled word vs lying. I will take the misspelled word.

LIAR
    You mean like lying about lurker and I being the same person?….like that?

And you did take a misspelled word, and tried to make fun of a misspelling…..but failed again.

Hypocrite much?

Union Nurses walked out on dying people for money ……stop avoiding that please.
    Every article I’ve been able to find that has addressed it states almost exactly the same thing….approximately 20% more deaths occur when nurses strike…..stop avoiding that, it doesn’t make the numbers go away.

Credit ability,lol

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Those there are pretty stout accusations calling a person a darn liar !
    That’s like AOC calling somebody a nut job……fwiw.

And the poll says otherwise on the credibility part……might want to check it again. And vote.

The poll that only 6 posters participated in. Thats a great gauge of your credibility in fact it's pretty laughable. Have a great day BBQ/Lurker.
    Last edited by ss12; 01-18-2023 at 12:31 PM.

Actually 759 so far have participated and viewed the poll…….not one of them proud enough of their union work to give a positive vote yet…..not a single one out of 759, and counting.

Did you check any of those articles I mentioned? The ones that verified the claims of more people die when union nurses walk out on dying patients?…..it’s all there, just like I said it was.

Check it out…even folks you like to plagiarize and cut and paste from ( npr, Newsweek etc) have all confirmed the same numbers you dispute as lies.

Your credit ability is faltering here……lmao.

Again not to many care about the issue that's obvious by the poll numbers versus the amount of people who has viewed this thread.

Or none proud enough to stand for the union they worked for?

There are multiple conclusions that can be drawn here….morgs has had about the best post yet on it, and he didn’t vote either. But participated in the discussion and let his feelings known.

No kid, I think it has more to do with people really aren’t as proud as they say they are to have been a union slug all their working careers…….took advantage of every easy way opportunity afforded them by the unions, and now just don’t want to talk about it.

I’m probably wrong about it…..maybe.

Well I am proud of the union I worked for. I didn't need to vote for you to know that because my signature says it all.

I guess they don't mind unions either or they would have said so or like I said not to many cared enough to vote besides the usual cast of characters. Maybe others don't care that their neighbors work for a union. I know I sure don't.

More power to them if they can get better pay and benefits I'm not sure who wouldn't want that. I don't know of anyone who wouldn't take more money or benefits if they can get it not even non union employees.

Don't like unions don't work for one it's that simple.

My wife has worked in schools for 32 years and with the pandemic it wasn't just the teachers who were concerned. The Administration was also concerned because, of shortages in teachers, subs plus just regular staff personal. When the pandemic first hit no one was sure who the virus was going to affect more older people or younger people so, the schools were face with a difficult decision to go remote or not. they were already in the process instead of having to make snow days up go remote on those days the pandemic just advanced that process. They were afraid they wouldn't even have enough staff to have school so, they made the difficult decision to go remote.

We can go around and second guess everything now that we know more but, at the time no one wanted to take a chance of getting people really sick or even worse they die from it.
    And the winner of the "Mr. Gullible Award" is....... Meanwhile the VAX is causing more illness and death than the disease and also helping spread the disease.

No they wanted to play "Government Control of the people, Part #1

Sorry they used your other username on the certificate!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 01-18-2023 at 02:09 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    And the winner of the "Mr. Gullible Award" is....... Meanwhile the VAX is causing more illness and death than the disease and also helping spread the disease.

Bet you have plenty of masks and hand wipes in your play pen!!!!
    And the winner of the big loser award is Alex. Alex it looks like you keep winning these loser awards. What's that 10 for the year. Liar.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post

Bet you have plenty of masks and hand wipes in your play pen!!!!
    Dumb azz my wife works for a school district and it had nothing to do with controlling people. there you go again lying. Alex maybe one day you can tell the truth for once.

Dumb azz my wife works for a school district and it had nothing to do with controlling people. there you go again lying. Alex maybe one day you can tell the truth for once.
    Now now, you have been referred to the Ministry of Retards once again!!!

Sure they don't, sure they don't hahahahahaa