View Poll Results: Is my credibility to talk about how bad unions suk shot.

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, keep on talking about it because they do.

4 66.67%
  • Shut up, SS is right about them

0 0%
  • You should quit talking about how bad they suk when SS quits talking about DJT doing the same

2 33.33%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Are you gentleman kidding me? We went from attacking nurses now to schoolteachers. I'm not going to talk about the Chicago school district because it's totally different from down state. I have a son-in-law that is a schoolteacher. The school district right now has teacher who yet have graduated from college teaching children. The biggest reason is because they can find teacher to teach because of the pay is so low. Several school districts running into this problem. Health insurance for the family is not affordable. My son-in-law can't afford insurance for his family because his salary is too low. Now you want to talk about dumbing down the kids. This is what you get when you won't invest in good quality teacher who need to be able to support their families also. You get what you pay for. My son-in-law loves what he is doing and that's the only thing keeping him teaching. He could make more money working at the local McDonalds. In the state of Illinois teachers do not contribute into social security but do contribute into medicare. So when they retire, they will not get social security. Now who wants to be a teacher?
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

my daughter is a teacher here in alabama at the deaf and blind school , which is part of the state public school system , the state pays for her insurance , we have no teachers unions here and dont need one because the teachers here are treated very fair , SS , sounds like your son in law should apply for obummer care if his salary is that low , there is people here making pretty good money that gets it for free ,

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    The work ethic. You have to be kidding right. You think non union people have a better work ethic then union people. That's laughable. You have people who are unethical no matter if they work for a union or not. You have lazy people no matter if they work in a union or not. You have people who steal no matter if they work in a union or not. It's just nonsense to say otherwise. I don't care if the product is made by union employees or not. If I like the product I will buy it. as far as the same Characters, It was you, Alex, Dirtman, Raceready lurker and formercrewguy. I don't see any names that we don't see on here for the most part.
    LOLOLOL ! ! I've watched both type of crews building on the same type of project and I can tell you that you could always see a whirlpool of activity around the non-union site while just about anytime one looked there was some of those union slackers lounging around. Needless to say the non- u-crew was done with the project 3months faster. The non-u buildings were in move-in from the completion but it took a while to sort out all of the problems that the slather azzes half azzed put together ! Amazing how the unioneers can take over twice as much time to do a job but the quality is still lacking compared to the non-u work !? ?

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Are you gentleman kidding me? We went from attacking nurses now to schoolteachers. I'm not going to talk about the Chicago school district because it's totally different from down state. I have a son-in-law that is a schoolteacher. The school district right now has teacher who yet have graduated from college teaching children. The biggest reason is because they can find teacher to teach because of the pay is so low. Several school districts running into this problem. Health insurance for the family is not affordable. My son-in-law can't afford insurance for his family because his salary is too low. Now you want to talk about dumbing down the kids. This is what you get when you won't invest in good quality teacher who need to be able to support their families also. You get what you pay for. My son-in-law loves what he is doing and that's the only thing keeping him teaching. He could make more money working at the local McDonalds. In the state of Illinois teachers do not contribute into social security but do contribute into medicare. So when they retire, they will not get social security. Now who wants to be a teacher?
    My son in law is a newbie school teacher currently, his mother and father both were school teachers and coaches all their adult lives……my son in law loves it as well.
    Unions aren’t going to fix the problems teachers are having, all that sheet starts at home.

And for the record….we aren’t attacking all nurses, just the sheety union nurses that walked out on their patients causing more of them to die than should have……..you provided the data there dummy.

Don’t like the profession, change it…….nobody is stopping anyone from doing that.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    LOLOLOL ! ! I've watched both type of crews building on the same type of project and I can tell you that you could always see a whirlpool of activity around the non-union site while just about anytime one looked there was some of those union slackers lounging around. Needless to say the non- u-crew was done with the project 3months faster. The non-u buildings were in move-in from the completion but it took a while to sort out all of the problems that the slather azzes half azzed put together ! Amazing how the unioneers can take over twice as much time to do a job but the quality is still lacking compared to the non-u work !? ?
    Unions are like the McRib……..they look good from the outside, but really kinda suk and aren’t really necessary for Mickey ds to continue to thrive.

Your assessment of the side by side projects is 100% spot on….and they know it, just pisses them off because they can’t do anything about it.

Liar (BBQ/Lurker) you are the one who was using the information for your lies. I'm the one who found the source that you were using and that "you" lied on to fit your narrative.

BBQ posted: In my haste to find something tarnishing I kinda missed the details of that article. He’s 100% right to do so because I have on him a bunch.

Please provide a link that showed an increase of deaths caused by the 3-day strike. And why you are at it please provide information of the better care the patience is getting because of the strike.

Keep on lying you are just proving that you are a big LIAR.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

The info you provided, and those subsequent articles from npr and Newsweek substantiated the claim that the average is 20% more patients die that wouldn’t have had they not struck…..it’s right there in black and white.

And of course the patients are getting better care now……..the union slugs that struck went back to work dummy.

They weren’t getting better care when the nurses walked out on them, more died because of the walkout……and I’m not Lurker btw. Just like you aren’t kidrock.

Default Using lies to promote a narrative???

Need anyone remind you of the trump hatchet jobs you plagerize as your own that do the exact same thing?

Hypocrite much?

Speaking of lying to promote a narrative……they ever substantiate your claim that trump had top secret nuclear documents he was sharing with china???

How about joes cache of TS documents?? You feel the same way about his as you did trumps or was that just lying to promote a narrative from you ?

BBQ/Lurker keep posting lies you are only hurting your credibility.

I’m posting your lies sir…….you know, the whole trump holding Ts nuclear documents to aid china somehow? Or have you forgotten that lie used to promote a false narrative?

So no boss, I’m posting your lies, words and narrative………try to follow along.

BBQ/Lurker keep posting lies you are only hurting your credibility.
    And you said I have none of that anyway……so I’m hurting nothing by posting your ramblings.

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    my daughter is a teacher here in alabama at the deaf and blind school , which is part of the state public school system , the state pays for her insurance , we have no teachers unions here and dont need one because the teachers here are treated very fair , SS , sounds like your son in law should apply for obummer care if his salary is that low , there is people here making pretty good money that gets it for free ,
    Exactly, starting pay in my area is 55k!

Mickie D's surely doesnt pay that!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Exactly, starting pay in my area is 55k!Mickie D's surely doesnt pay that!
    And think of all of the extra days off one gets as a teacher ! !

Alex it's more telling that people don't care about this topic.
    Almost 1200 views of this thread and the hottest topic for the last week. And nobody cares?

Once AGAIN I've called you out. I bet day care really has a hard time with you!!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

I'm going to ask you one question. Was Sandy Hook a HOAX?
    The fake news says it isn't, and that's more than enough for you....

Never mind all of the deleted articles that pointed out real discrepencies. And the military exercises arriving in that very area days before the Hoax or real event. No, now you can't find any of those censored articles, so what choice do clueless people have left to choose from? Just whatever they tell you and the Alex Jones witch hunt endless court case to distract and brainwash the public with.

Worked real easy on you, that's for sure..
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 01-19-2023 at 04:10 PM.

There were real signs of a bought off community. Many house and business mortgages disappeared for what reason?

Morgs Like I said they had to make a very difficult decision. I understand about those you mentioned had to go to work. I never stopped working during the whole pandemic but, when it comes to kids and staff they had to take everyone into consideration. My wife just got a new job last summer and she is the secretary for Superintendent of schools and he did not want to go remote learning but, he had to much pressure from a lot of parents who was not going to send their kids to school. Plus the Governor mandated schools be closed so, he had no choice but, to go remote learning.

Now as far as the teachers union wanting more members paying dues. One thing I need to point out is kids going to private and charter schools don't usually come from a broken home. and in private schools you have kids who do and usually those kids disrupt the classes all day long. Schools can't discipline kids like they used to so, they want smaller class size to be able to try and control their classes. My wife comes home all the time and tells me stories of what kids do and I'm like no wonder you can't find teachers because most of their time is spent being a social worker. So it's not always about wanting more members paying dues but, I won't dispute that might go on
    Hey retard it’s people like you who make the schools the way they are and you are too stupid and stubborn to see it or admit it !

Keep voting DEMOCRAT YOU RETARDS !

Average public school teacher salary
    The average public school teacher salary in the US during the 2021 school year was $65,090 (69.300) in Illinois.

So with wages like that they would get to collect any or hardly any SS pay anyway. Is that not right?

$1250.00 a week? Not too shabby considering about 15 of those weeks the schools are closed for summer vacation, fall break, winter/christmas break, and summer break.

IRA's could be set up with the money that they don't pay into social security also.

Thank you, taking a bow!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 01-19-2023 at 04:35 PM.