View Poll Results: Is my credibility to talk about how bad unions suk shot.

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, keep on talking about it because they do.

4 66.67%
  • Shut up, SS is right about them

0 0%
  • You should quit talking about how bad they suk when SS quits talking about DJT doing the same

2 33.33%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

^Most pro union are Dirty Dems . They won't vote on this because they can't cheat this vote ! ! ^

Never even considered that…..but your point is very valid…..sad but true.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

^Why can't we all vote multiple times as what happens with certain places such as Philadelphia and Chicago ? ? ^

BBQ, do I really need to vote for you to know where I stand on this issue. If my signature doesn't tell you how I feel I'm not sure what more I can say but, it is telling no one has voted either way. I think it says it's non issue for most people. Most people don't care if their neighbor works in a union or not.

Raceready, I know quite a few Republicans who work in a union so, are they the dirty Republicans. I didn't think so because if so, it would be a reflection on you. I mean after all that's what you say about ss12 and myself because we worked for unions. I know some dam good Republicans who work in a union and their not dirty Republicans.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Keep moving the goal post to fit your narrative. At first because. union workers want more money and time off but, when I pointed out I don't know who wouldn't want more money and more time off work. Now it's because, they want to do less work and less quality of work. I never got to do less work or quality of work. I did the same amount of work and quality of work no matter how much I was being paid. I didn't work at the capitol building for 23 years of my career because, I didn't do my job or my quality of work wasn't there. That's a fact.
    The only reason you kept your job was because you paid to have it ! You can try to say that there were days where you did very little or nothing at all

and got paid for a full days work you are only fffffooooooollllliiinnggg yourself once again !!

No I kept my job because I did my job and I did it well. You're not going to stay at the state Capital building for 23 years if you don't do your job and do it well. I know you hate hearing this because, it doesn't fit your narrative. so, who's fooling who here.

No I kept my job because I did my job and I did it well. You're not going to stay at the state Capital building for 23 years if you don't do your job and do it well. I know you hate hearing this because, it doesn't fit your narrative. so, who's fooling who here.
    It happens every day at the state level ! So you NEVER took pay for doing nothing ? Tell the truth it will set you free !

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    It happens every day at the state level ! So you NEVER took pay for doing nothing ? Tell the truth it will set you free !
    You're talking about state workers. I wasn't a state worker.

You're talking about state workers. I wasn't a state worker.
    Address the next part ?

Yes there were times at the end of the day if I didn't have repairs to go on I would get paid. But, what you do understand is AT&T kept us busy doing something. They didn't want to pay us to stand around and do nothing but, I would be lying to say that never happened but, it wasn't the norm. That had nothing to do with the union.

BBQ, do I really need to vote for you to know where I stand on this issue. If my signature doesn't tell you how I feel I'm not sure what more I can say but, it is telling no one has voted either way. I think it says it's non issue for most people. Most people don't care if their neighbor works in a union or not.

Raceready, I know quite a few Republicans who work in a union so, are they the dirty Republicans. I didn't think so because if so, it would be a reflection on you. I mean after all that's what you say about ss12 and myself because we worked for unions. I know some dam good Republicans who work in a union and their not dirty Republicans.
    No brother , you do not……your take on most of it is exactly as mine is. I hope you know my union bashing is just because it’s there’s, it’s easy and it aligns with mine and a lot of peoples disdain for them because of their ROI and most importantly, it pisses SS off and gets him distracted from trumptantum syndrome.

We are 100%;squared up,

BBQ, I don't have an opinion one way or the other.
    I surmise that you placed the first no vote and SS placed the second vote ? ? I bet if the poll is left to go tomorrow for the holiday there would even more yay votes ... I've had the honor and the privilege to have worked non union jobs until retirement so MLK day was considered a floating holiday that you could take to go hunting, fishing, or racing whenever !

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    I surmise that you placed the first no vote and SS placed the second vote ? ? I bet if the poll is left to go tomorrow for the holiday there would even more yay votes ... I've had the honor and the privilege to have worked non union jobs until retirement so MLK day was considered a floating holiday that you could take to go hunting, fishing, or racing whenever !
    There hasn’t been a pro union vote at all…..not even 1.

266 views, not a single pro union response……my vote was to stop talking about the unions when SS stopped talking about trump….and we know where that will land.

266 views now, not one single pro union vote…….the people have spoken apparently.

274 views…..couldn’t find a pro union vote with a search warrant…..still nothing.

294 views, not a single pro union vote from anyone yet……….

Your family were in the click, thus you got your job!!!! hahahahahahaa
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Your family were in the click, thus you got your job!!!! hahahahahahaa
    Alex my family had nothing to do with me getting my job. You just hate I've been successful at what I've done in life don't you.

BBQ I'm not sure ROI means. I didn't see you as the type of person who post just to piss people off. I see you as person who speaks his mind on how he feels and if that pisses someone off so be it but, not to do it intentionally.

BBQ I'm not sure ROI means. I didn't see you as the type of person who post just to piss people off. I see you as person who speaks his mind on how he feels and if that pisses someone off so be it but, not to do it intentionally.
    Rookie Of Internet ? ?