Thumbs up Tim McCreadie - 2023 Ride..... 4 Pics

Tim McCreadie - 2023 Ride. 4 Pics

Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Now thats a car fit for a King [ or rather a champion] ! !

I love the 39

Is that extra tall air breather an aero thing?

Quote Originally Posted by kipling View Post
    Is that extra tall air breather an aero thing?
    Yes, looks like all the big dogs all dropping there front and middle deck bars this off season

Quote Originally Posted by Drop Shock View Post
    Yes, looks like all the big dogs all dropping there front and middle deck bars this off season
    They just keep creating more and more of a wedge with every winter that passes. This new tire rule is going to save DLM racing 🙄

Tire rule…..lol.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Likely had a walker air filter base or hammond motorsports. They raise the filter up 2 inches or more strictly from going from the old school bases.

In photo 2 it appears as if the opening between the C-pillar and the spoiler support is a bit bigger on the right than on the left. I don't think this is simply the depth of focus contributing to this. I've seen photos of the 49 where this also seems obvious.

Subtle aero trick?
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

I am a T Mac fan but the pictures suck. Too close up.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    In photo 2 it appears as if the opening between the C-pillar and the spoiler support is a bit bigger on the right than on the left. I don't think this is simply the depth of focus contributing to this. I've seen photos of the 49 where this also seems obvious. Subtle aero trick?
    Yes, there is a minimum and maximum for the length of the sail panels along the top of the body. It's common to run the minimum length on the right side and maximum on the left. Allows a but extra clean air to the spoiler when in yaw and the left helps catch that bit of extra air and send it to the spoiler that's already on the car.

Thanks for the feedback Punisher. I knew I wasn't seeing things and the explanation makes sense and was exactly what I thought they were trying to achieve. I just wasn't sure if they had to be equal and symmetrical in the rule book.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Rather impressive race shop for ol TM.

^^^Yea you like the steel plate floor the car is sitting on ? Craziness has taken over slm racing. I guess the days of building a car out in the barn are dead.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    ^^^Yea you like the steel plate floor the car is sitting on ? Craziness has taken over slm racing. I guess the days of building a car out in the barn are dead.
    That has gone the way of salvaging your parts from the scrap yard and putting the car on an open trailer when done ? ?