Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

pierce is a very good driver, especially on the cushion. i liked watching his dad race. i had no problem with little booby until the year of the PDC when Babb beat him and i had to listen to the little whiner on the p.a. cry after the race was over. i then started to follow him more closely and soon learned that this is a pattern with bobby. if he wins he semi-gracious , gregarious, aw shucks, and will usually give a good interview. when he doesnt hes a bratty whiner with a bunch of brown nosers around him telling him how he got robbed somehow. And the worst thing about pierce is that the number 1 rule in boobyland is: its NEVER LITTLE BOOBYS FAULT...NEVER!
    Everybody Love Everybody!
    Spumoni!
    4m trolls are so sad....

Quote Originally Posted by ftfiowa View Post
    pierce is a very good driver, especially on the cushion. i liked watching his dad race. i had no problem with little booby until the year of the PDC when Babb beat him and i had to listen to the little whiner on the p.a. cry after the race was over. i then started to follow him more closely and soon learned that this is a pattern with bobby. if he wins he semi-gracious , gregarious, aw shucks, and will usually give a good interview. when he doesnt hes a bratty whiner with a bunch of brown nosers around him telling him how he got robbed somehow. And the worst thing about pierce is that the number 1 rule in boobyland is: its NEVER LITTLE BOOBYS FAULT...NEVER!
    I hadn't seen that side of him before . . .But that was then and this is now . Who did he think he was then ? Another Cocoanuthead or the Terdbowl guy ? ?
    Last edited by Raceready; 01-20-2023 at 09:16 AM.

Maybe I'm missing something but what does running for Lucas ROY 5 or 6 years ago carry over to the WoO series?
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Maybe I'm missing something but what does running for Lucas ROY 5 or 6 years ago carry over to the WoO series?
    1) it was first stated he would drop off, as he had before.
    2) someone then said he finished 7th in his "rookie" year
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    1) it was first stated he would drop off, as he had before.
    2) someone then said he finished 7th in his "rookie" year
    I don't think we're on the same page here.
    Let's take Pierce out of the equation. Say Robinson or Winger won the Lucas ROY in 2022. Would that make either one exempt from the WoO ROY this year? Asking cuz I don't see that stipulation in the rule book unless I'm missing something.
    8/13/16

What happened to Bobby last night?

Mechanical issues while running 5th or 6th. They said the car just quit pulling?

Motor motor motor. I see

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Motor motor motor. I see
    Probably using up his old worn down stuff on this little stuff and saving his fresher eqipment for higher paying racing ? ?