Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Trump and lawyer ordered to pay $1m for bringing ‘frivolous’ lawsuit against Hillary

Last edited by ss12; 01-20-2023 at 08:53 AM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

He never pays a cent……..
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

ss12 for some strange reason Trump hurried up and dropped a lawsuit against Letitia James. I wonder why lol

BBQ you're probably right

He never pays a cent……..

Good thing he doesnt pay rent..........as much as he lives in SS's brain cavity!

Now it's time for the entire Democratic party in Congress to pay their millions for selling out the nation to China and others. Not to mention the treason charges.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

bbbbbboooooooiiiiiiiinnnnnnnggggggg ! Sore vagina alert !

Dirtman I see you had another good day today. You're on a roll. Have a great weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    ss12 for some strange reason Trump hurried up and dropped a lawsuit against Letitia James. I wonder why lol

BBQ you're probably right
    You guys are so petty , Trump is eating your soles . He must scare the living hell out of you . Sad .
    Trump is just a Citizen . And you keep on defending what's going on right in front of your faces
    as crooked as it is right now , and you go along with it just because it's your party , and not for
    what' right . As an American you are just who I am scared of , because you condone political crime .

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    You guys are so petty , Trump is eating your soles . He must scare the living hell out of you . Sad .
    Trump is just a Citizen . And you keep on defending what's going on right in front of your faces
    as crooked as it is right now , and you go along with it just because it's your party , and not for
    what' right . As an American you are just who I am scared of , because you condone political crime .
    They are not AMERICANS !

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    ALLDIRT you would be correct. Trump does scare the hell out of me and many others. I agree it is Sad. Our Democracy was in danger with Trump at the helm and to be honest because of him and his minions it still is in Danger.

No your wrong. I have said Trump and Biden both should be brought justice if either of them knowing took those Documents and lied about having them. If you or I had done that we would have been arrested already.

I'm all for investigating Joe and his family including his brothers and son Hunter.

I have said the Republicans need to investigate the 2020 and 2022 elections they have the power to do it and it needs to be done so, once and for all the American people will know the truth. Like I said if was proven that it was stolen I be more than glad to say I was wrong.

If you condone what Trump and his minions did on Jan 6th then I'm more scared of people like that.. I'm not going blame the people who went there thinking they were doing the right thing. They were lied to by Trump that the election was stolen and they really thought it and heck some still do but, others who went there to riot NO they should be delt with Accordingly. I would lean more towards the election being stolen to if not for Republican officials in the states saying the election wasn't stolen, The Attorney General saying the election wasn't stolen, The courts said there wasn't sufficient evidence that the election was stolen.

So I hate to say but, you're wrong on how I feel about what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    They are not AMERICANS !
    I see your having another good day! Glad to hear. Hope all is well with the family and everyone is doing well. There's been a lot of sickness with covid, the flu, the RSV. going around. Take care my friend.

I see your having another good day! Glad to hear. Hope all is well with the family and everyone is doing well. There's been a lot of sickness with covid, the flu, the RSV. going around. Take care my friend.
    My condolences to you !

My condolences to you !
    Thank you so much my friend.

Boy howdy, you said a mouthful there…..lots of sickness happening everywhere but that wasn’t important enough for the union nurses in New York…..they walked out and let them die anyway. For money.

Sorry kid, you shouldn’t leave the door cracked like that🤘
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Thank you so much my friend.
    You should start a go fund me for yourself .

You should start a go fund me for yourself .
    I'm good but, thanks there ole buddy for the idea

I'm good but, thanks there ole buddy for the idea
    Something for nothing ? ? Like paying shovel leaners top wages ? ?

ALLDIRT you would be correct. Trump does scare the hell out of me and many others. I agree it is Sad. Our Democracy was in danger with Trump at the helm and to be honest because of him and his minions it still is in Danger.

No your wrong. I have said Trump and Biden both should be brought justice if either of them knowing took those Documents and lied about having them. If you or I had done that we would have been arrested already.

I'm all for investigating Joe and his family including his brothers and son Hunter.

I have said the Republicans need to investigate the 2020 and 2022 elections they have the power to do it and it needs to be done so, once and for all the American people will know the truth. Like I said if was proven that it was stolen I be more than glad to say I was wrong.

If you condone what Trump and his minions did on Jan 6th then I'm more scared of people like that.. I'm not going blame the people who went there thinking they were doing the right thing. They were lied to by Trump that the election was stolen and they really thought it and heck some still do but, others who went there to riot NO they should be delt with Accordingly. I would lean more towards the election being stolen to if not for Republican officials in the states saying the election wasn't stolen, The Attorney General saying the election wasn't stolen, The courts said there wasn't sufficient evidence that the election was stolen.

So I hate to say but, you're wrong on how I feel about what's going on.
    Name just one threat to your so called Democracy that Trump posed!!! You can't.

Did you know that the Democracy is already nearly destroyed? And that Trump was actually trying to prevent Americas destruction.

Again what scares you silly people? Afraid you will be black balled at your own dinner table by a bunch of brainwashed family? Just what is the problem here????

Democray???? BS!!!!! Your freedoms and constitution are already threatened by Dems and RINOS that do not pay any attention to the Constitution or the people period.

WTH is your idea of what a Democracy is???? Is is like the Democracy in Brazil that the Dems and Biden are supporting? The Communist Dictator that stole their election? Yes that's what Biden considers a Democracy. It's communism but they keep trying to hide it under the word Democracy.

People are fools to keep falling for this..

Trump and the people at DC on Jan 6th did nothing but stand up for their country. Trump never said one single phrase to call for violence. But the FBI plants did. Yes they incited the voilence and set up the nation to a world of lies and voilence and unjustified arrests that don't ever end. An innocent woman with no weapon who was trying to keep peace was killed by a DC cop zealot who got off scott free with murder and was praised by other leftist cops and medias instead. It's so sickening. And you eat it all up.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 01-23-2023 at 01:35 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

BBQ that sounds good to the base. You should run for office. Just put a little info out there and see if they bite lol............................................... ............. Lets be honest it wasn't just money.

BBQ what people don't understand like teachers there are shortages of nurses and nurses are having to work 12 to 14 hours a shift taking care of a number of patients a day or night. All they are asking for his to be paid more money if they have to keep working long hours, plus better benefits, lighter patient loads, Mental health help and safe work environments. The very reasons why unions were started.

Fastford said it best we know were we stand and we can keep going back and forth if need be but, we're not going to agree on everything when it comes to unions. We probably agree on some stuff and others not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Name just one threat to your so called Democracy that Trump posed!!! You can't.

Did you know that the Democracy is already nearly destroyed? And that Trump was actually trying to provent Americas destruction.

Again what scares you silly people? Afraid you will be black balled at yor own dinner table by a bunch of brainwashed falimy? Just what is the problem here????

Democray???? BS!!!!! Your freedoms and constitution are already threatened by Dems and RINOS that do not pay any attention to the Constitution or the people period.

WTH is your idea of what a Democracy is????

Hey Alex how is your day going?