Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    So let me get this straight. You still think the Democrats really did steal the 2020 elections and it was because of Nancy Pelosi and others in the Democratic party. Ok so, I'm guessing you also believe some rhino's fancy word for Republicans worked with the Democrats to help the Democrats steal the election plus the Attorney General, plus the Courts including the Supreme Courts, Do you think all of these people were conspiring to steal the 2020 election with Democrats. I guess I'm trying to understand where you are coming from.

You do realize the National Guard can only be called into action by The President and or Governor and Nancy Pelosi, McCarthy or Speaker of the House doesn't have the power to stop an order by the Commander and Chief so, you were lied to there my friend. They were entrapped by Trump and his minions
    on a premises of a big lie. That was some of the Jan 6th defendants defense at trial. Trump called them to the capitol.

Again not sure why you keep thinking I condone what Joe or Hunter or Joe's brothers have done. The republicans have the power to investigate so, Lets see what they come up with. It looks like he might be in a little trouble with having these classified Documents and Now we have Mike Pence having Documents it's going to be a wash. No charges for none of them. I mean look at all the investigations for our Top officials. It just might they really are above the law but, time will tell if that is really true unless there is no there there. Wait and See
    So if you think no shenanigans are played in our elections , just like the Classified Documents
    were held back before the elections , the Hunter Biden story , no doubt there was pay for play , and by the way the elections have been Criminal at best since Al gore lost . You can't deny some of the bull . But I see where you do . This is what I am pointing out . You seam to want to ignore the lefts criminal activities . Both sides have it . But what I see is you want to justify the left . The thing I worry about the most is , the ( Absolute Ignorance ) to the obvious crimes carried out by the left . And instead of wanting to hold them accountable , condone it . Instead of putting our country over party . As the people everyone should want our Law Enforcement ( CROOKED LAW ) to prosecute them .Do you believe that Hillery should not be in jail . And if our law works soon Biden and family should be as well . The Washington establishment is a crooked as it comes , and we should call them out . Our country as a whole , are fools not to demand them be prosecuted . So when half of the country believes something was wrong , and went to Washington , And that's where the left was in on what happened as well , They wanted to get Trump at any cost . And Trump called on The Democrats ( Nancy Pelosi ) in particular for the GUARD and was told they don't need them . That's a fact . do you believe all of them are wrong . You cannot believe that Eighty Million people are wrong . The Administration we have now is and are as CRIMINLAL , more than anyone we have ever had . Where your concern for all of that .

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Good I hope you puked your guts out lmao.............................................. ........

You wouldn't know what a civil back and forth is to begin with so, piss off piss ant lol
    Oh please, I actually started to laugh at your post, then I thought to myself, that was such a lame post!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    ---- Thanks to you, you have lost all credibility when it comes to unions. Everybody on here knows now YOU will lie when it comes to unions.

BBQ/Lurker have a good day.
    Oh’ the irony.

Kid rock will clear this whole mess up……it’s probably just a misunderstanding.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

But to lose something means you had it at one time.........Gilligan never had any credibility!

Barbecueboy, I think that’s sarcasm you posted, but wanna’ bet kidrock disappears again. Like in the past.

It was sarcasm 100%…..he actually made a little sense and seemed to be fairly reasonable though.

Now it looks like it was all an act……1 guy, 3 or more screen names and Carrie like multiple personalities.

Sad all the way around……I’m still hoping it’s some bored Russian soldier with an iPad that got banned, but that’s not looking great.

Scooby doo (kidrock), where are you?

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    But to lose something means you had it at one time.........Gilligan never had any credibility!
    I always thought Gillian was cheating with Mrs Howell……

I would have been going for Maryann ! !

Yup…ginger was more ru-Paul ish.

Mary Anne for the win.

All of this makes me miss mcarter815 that much more. I honestly liked him because I could tell (or think I could) he was serious and had convictions about his beliefs. Even if I didn’t agree with him. Wonder how he is doing and if his GF is done with grad school? I miss kazual’s side of things also.

Agreed…..he was fun to talk to during the pandemic…..and he actually raced and went to tracks.

Sooooooooo, Mrs Howell was a cougar?

Or was Gilligan after the $$$?

Had Gilligan been a gold digger ?

Gilligan in the peddle car and Kanye singing it in the background.

If'n ginger was RuPaulish he and she seemed to hang around The Professor, it makes wonder if they were a funny couple ? Not funny Ha Ha but the other type of funny ? ?