Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    BBQ would you work 14 hours but, only get paid for 12 or not get paid more money if you're working more hours than your original shift hours.
    Never happened !!

Good morning there ole buddy you're right that never happened. I was asking BBQ if he would work 14 hours and only get paid for 12. Now as far as the nurses they wanted to be compensated for the longer hours they were working and I don't know to many people who wouldn't

Good morning there ole buddy you're right that never happened. I was asking BBQ if he would work 14 hours and only get paid for 12. Now as far as the nurses they wanted to be compensated for the longer hours they were working and I don't know to many people who wouldn't
    So unions negotiate over things that NEVER happen ……………..got it !

Yes ole buddy they were negotiating for things that never happened can you believe it. Hope you have a another great day. Have to go for now and I will be back to talk some more I can't wait

BBQ, No patients died during the strike. The administration Knew before the strike that the nurses were going on strike and were prepared with nurses. According to Ditmann article one nearly died but didn't. Thanks to you, you have lost all credibility when it comes to unions. Everybody on here knows now YOU will lie when it comes to unions.

BBQ/Lurker have a good day.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Actually you provided the numbers of how many more died that shouldn’t have…….it was approximately 20% more patients that wouldn’t have otherwise….you provided that information.

And are you really claiming that not one single person died while they were on strike?….in a New York City hospital…..over 3 consecutive days?

Now who’s lying here?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    BBQ, No patients died during the strike. The administration Knew before the strike that the nurses were going on strike and were prepared with nurses. According to Ditmann article one nearly died but didn't. Thanks to you, you have lost all credibility when it comes to unions. Everybody on here knows now YOU will lie when it comes to unions.

They were prepared? What do you mean by that? Prepared by bringing in extra non union nurses that they knew wouldn't walk out on sick and dying patients?

Thanks, you stepped right in it like I knew you would.

BBQ, that not what I meant. There wasn't any more that the daily average. In other words, there were no more deaths over the daily average because of the strike.

What did I step into? The hospital only let the strike go on for 3 days. In other words, they couldn't wait to get the qualified union nurse back on duty. They knew the unqualified scab nurse weren't up to the challenge.

You can argue all you want but in the end the patients and the future patients came out the winners thanks to the union nurses. You can't handle that the union nurses bargain for better patient care. BBQ/Lurker have a good day.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Until they strike again and walk out on more dying patients……and you know what you meant, everyone else knows what you actually said.

And up to the challenge???? I’ve never heard of people walking out in the middle of a challenge called““up to the challenge “ before. Quitters,yes….awol,yes….selfish,yes…..whiners,yes… ….up to the challenge, nope.

The patients won in the end thanks to the Qualified Union Nurses who made a stand for better patient care. And YOU want to debate for poor patient care. SMH

Jealousy will get you nowhere.

Nice spin, but union nurses walked out on dying patients……..and guess what, some of them died.

There is no getting around it, you backed it up with several quoted posts and cut and pastes.

Maybe the care will get better because of the strike, I’m betting it doesn’t and will only continue to deteriorate as long as you have people working there that can just walk out on a whim in the name of union strike protocol…..and money.

And you can say it a million times and it still won’t be true just because you say it( much like your trump rhetoric)….I’m not lurker and he’s not me. I know of another lurker in another forum and I’m not him and he’s not me there either.

If the nurses have that kind of greedy ethic concerning human life then they might possibly condone abortion as well ?? I suppose that they would be Dirty Democrats if they are unionized ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    The patients won in the end thanks to the Qualified Union Nurses who made a stand for better patient care. And YOU want to debate for poor patient care. SMH

Jealousy will get you nowhere.

I wasn’t debating poor patient care , I was debating poor nurses and their poor,greedy decisions that allowed people to die unnecessarily……they will still be poor nurses in their return, they will be just as selfish and self serving as they were before they walked out.

Just looking for another reason to be upset about break times, toilet paper or who got a better vacation slot.

ALLDIRT you would be correct. Trump does scare the hell out of me and many others. I agree it is Sad. Our Democracy was in danger with Trump at the helm and to be honest because of him and his minions it still is in Danger.

No your wrong. I have said Trump and Biden both should be brought justice if either of them knowing took those Documents and lied about having them. If you or I had done that we would have been arrested already.

I'm all for investigating Joe and his family including his brothers and son Hunter.

I have said the Republicans need to investigate the 2020 and 2022 elections they have the power to do it and it needs to be done so, once and for all the American people will know the truth. Like I said if was proven that it was stolen I be more than glad to say I was wrong.

If you condone what Trump and his minions did on Jan 6th then I'm more scared of people like that.. I'm not going blame the people who went there thinking they were doing the right thing. They were lied to by Trump that the election was stolen and they really thought it and heck some still do but, others who went there to riot NO they should be delt with Accordingly. I would lean more towards the election being stolen to if not for Republican officials in the states saying the election wasn't stolen, The Attorney General saying the election wasn't stolen, The courts said there wasn't sufficient evidence that the election was stolen.

So I hate to say but, you're wrong on how I feel about what's going on.
    So you can play all that bull you want to . What happen that day was played out by Nancy Pelosi and some of the Democratic party . They knew a crowd would come because of all the criminal bull$hit the Democrats played right in front of the people by closing the poles , and many other deceitful plays . No I don't condone what went on and if you check deeper and deny that a game was played to entrap the people that were foolish to do that , then you don't only condone it , you are blind to it . Trump tried to have the National Guard there but was turned away the B!tch . Also if your in agreement of what is taking place right now and go along with it , and can't see the CRIME this piece of SH!T in our office right now is , has and always will be A FU@KING THIEF . I read all your post , and for the most part you seam sensible , but to deny the thief in office now just kills most of what you say .

It’s funny how brainwashed (or is brain dead) these people are ? Nurses strike ……….it’s about the patient………….teachers strike …………….it’s about the students ! While all along it’s just wha wha wha and boo hoo hoo poor little old me !

It’s about the M.O.N.E.Y…….just follow it, and see.

Good conversation. Thanks for the civil back and forth gotta go talk to you later
    Oh please! I just ate!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    So you can play all that bull you want to . What happen that day was played out by Nancy Pelosi and some of the Democratic party . They knew a crowd would come because of all the criminal bull$hit the Democrats played right in front of the people by closing the poles , and many other deceitful plays . No I don't condone what went on and if you check deeper and deny that a game was played to entrap the people that were foolish to do that , then you don't only condone it , you are blind to it . Trump tried to have the National Guard there but was turned away the B!tch . Also if your in agreement of what is taking place right now and go along with it , and can't see the CRIME this piece of SH!T in our office right now is , has and always will be A FU@KING THIEF . I read all your post , and for the most part you seam sensible , but to deny the thief in office now just kills most of what you say .
    So let me get this straight. You still think the Democrats really did steal the 2020 elections and it was because of Nancy Pelosi and others in the Democratic party. Ok so, I'm guessing you also believe some rhino's fancy word for Republicans worked with the Democrats to help the Democrats steal the election plus the Attorney General, plus the Courts including the Supreme Courts, Do you think all of these people were conspiring to steal the 2020 election with Democrats. I guess I'm trying to understand where you are coming from.

You do realize the National Guard can only be called into action by The President and or Governor and Nancy Pelosi, McCarthy or Speaker of the House doesn't have the power to stop an order by the Commander and Chief so, you were lied to there my friend. They were entrapped by Trump and his minions
    on a premises of a big lie. That was some of the Jan 6th defendants defense at trial. Trump called them to the capitol.

Again not sure why you keep thinking I condone what Joe or Hunter or Joe's brothers have done. The republicans have the power to investigate so, Lets see what they come up with. It looks like he might be in a little trouble with having these classified Documents and Now we have Mike Pence having Documents it's going to be a wash. No charges for none of them. I mean look at all the investigations for our Top officials. It just might they really are above the law but, time will tell if that is really true unless there is no there there. Wait and See

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Oh please! I just ate!!!
    Good I hope you puked your guts out lmao.............................................. ........

You wouldn't know what a civil back and forth is to begin with so, piss off piss ant lol