Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Hey Alex how is your day going?
    Copping out again?/? That's all you have!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

BBQ that sounds good to the base. You should run for office. Just put a little info out there and see if they bite lol............................................... ............. Lets be honest it wasn't just money.

BBQ what people don't understand like teachers there are shortages of nurses and nurses are having to work 12 to 14 hours a shift taking care of a number of patients a day or night. All they are asking for his to be paid more money if they have to keep working long hours, plus better benefits, lighter patient loads, Mental health help and safe work environments. The very reasons why unions were started.

Fastford said it best we know were we stand and we can keep going back and forth if need be but, we're not going to agree on everything when it comes to unions. We probably agree on some stuff and others not so much.
    So they sign up for hard stuff, take an oath and or make a promise to themselves and their future patients……and then walk out when things get hard?
    I agree with you on a lot kidrock and I believe we are more on the same page than we are not.
    But, even after you made a post about it saying it wasn’t about money…..you follow it up with another that says they want paid more for the long hours they are working….so yes, they struck for…..mo money and less hours to get it, which equals…..mo money per hour.

All the nurses didn’t walk, just the ones that couldn’t handle what they signed up for.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

He just doesn’t realize how STUPID he and his comments are !! And you can’t fix STUPID!

Dirtman That's not a nice thing to say about me now is it ole buddy.

BBQ yes if they work longer hours they should be compensated for it but, that wasn't all they were bargaining for but, the other part won't be good for a commercial.

Isn’t making commercials what everyone is doing here? I mean really, what do you call the lopsided Trump nonsense tossed around by SS?

My union rhetoric is no different than his trump nonsense……..neither exactly 100 % accurate but very easy to make the case because of the way they both act.

If some of the nurses toughed it out and stayed, they all should have stayed( the good ones did)....health care strikes should be illegal imo.

You can strike and let people die but how dare you strike against the FAA !
    Last edited by dirtMAN007; 01-23-2023 at 07:32 PM.

Regan had the perfect answer for the FAA strike……

And the ones that stayed benefited from what the others did. I bet you twenty they didn't say nah we don't want nothing they bargained for.

The present idiot in the WH, doesnt have the balls or the common sense!

Yeah like the hospital was going to fire them right. They're having trouble getting nurses now. The nurses did nothing wrong. They have a contract with the hospital and they exercised their right and they negotiated with the Hospital and they compromised and settled . That's how it works. The hospital could have settled before the strike and not have put those patients in jeopardy just as well. I mean after all they did settle. There's two sides to the coin.

And the ones that stayed benefited from what the others did. I bet you twenty they didn't say nah we don't want nothing they bargained for.
    Did they? And you know this how? Or is this for your commercial?

I’ll bet you 50 they said eff, them….I hope none of them come back because we can’t count on them.

Yeah like the hospital was going to fire them right. They're having trouble getting nurses now. The nurses did nothing wrong. They have a contract with the hospital and they exercised their right and they negotiated with the Hospital and they compromised and settled . That's how it works. The hospital could have settled before the strike and not have put those patients in jeopardy just as well. I mean after all they did settle. There's two sides to the coin.
    They settled because they knew they couldn’t fire them……..just like the post above says.

Walking out isn’t negotiating, it’s weaponizing sick peoples health…….for personal
    gain.

If they are in the union or not they get the same benefits. Yeah I bet they did., I bet they said no we don't want it keep it Yeah right.

and they could have settled before the strike and not put the patients in harm

If they are in the union or not they get the same benefits. Yeah I bet they did., I bet they said no we don't want it keep it Yeah right.
    Union versus non union nurses do not share the same benefits……do they?
    Please explain.

and they could have settled before the strike and not put the patients in harm
    Or they could have just walked out closed the hospital and kicked everyone out……..just like the nurses did.

Oh that’s right, the nurses there to save lives kicked themselves out for personal gain……..I forgot

Same difference, right?