Default Friday, Thank God its Friday ! !

Important words for most workers but not to the union man where every day is worked as if it is Friday ? ?

Thank God im self-employed at a non-union shop! lol

Worked 1/2 a day, and now, off to Volusia!

For them it’s , thank god it’s cry day…….and that’s almost every day.

Somebody getting to take a vacation a week before someone else is serious life changing stuff…and needs an oversight committee they call a union to figure it out.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I sense some jealousy from you guys. Heck yes everyday was like a Friday but, Friday was a good day that's when we got paid and when overtime was involved it was a great week. Man I miss that job.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Thank God im self-employed at a non-union shop! lol

Worked 1/2 a day, and now, off to Volusia!
    Before I retired I had 6 weeks vacation so, getting a half day wasn't a problem. You have to remember we didn't ever do any work. We just sat around and got paid to do absolutely nothing but, some how the work got done lol........................

Crane mechanic here. Been working 10-12 hours a day and at least 6 on Saturday for well over a year now. No paid vacation or paid holidays. No crying here. I'm a member of Operating Engineers...please don't lump construction trades into the union bashing and thinking we all vote for democrats...

My wife and I are officially snowbirds. Just enjoying the rest of our life together.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    My wife and I are officially snowbirds. Just enjoying the rest of our life together.
    Are you in FLORIDA too ! I told you before you can forgive but you will never forget !

Obviously you know my opinion on how unnecessary I think unions are and we will debate that as long as you want to……what we won’t ever debate is your end result and you being exactly where you want to be with your bride……Congratulations, that’s where we all want to get to.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Yep Florida ………………the land of Desantis and THE HONORABLE MR TRUMP !

I told you Dirtman you were going to have a good weekend. So far it looks like you're off to a good start.

Dirtman you missed a good opportunity we got snowbird rates at Mar-A-lago.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Dirtman you missed a good opportunity we got snowbird rates at Mar-A-lago.
    I’m sure the old lady gets whatever she wants !!!! I heard the hit beef injection is what she favors ?

^ We might presume that Double S Dozen is a liberal due his anti-American posts about The Most Honorable Mr. Donald Trump ? And we know of the lack of morals and dignity with those among that party so . . .How do we not know that his wife might be a man instead of a woman ? ? I think I read earlier that [he/she] indulges in tube sausages ? ?
    Last edited by Raceready; 01-22-2023 at 07:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    ^ We might presume that Double S Dozen is a liberal due his anti-American posts about The Most Honorable Mr. Donald Trump ? And we know of the lack of morals and dignity with those among that party so . . .How do we not know that his wife might be a man instead of a woman ? ? I think I read earlier that [he/she] indulges in tube sausages ? ?
    And HAIRY BAG PIPES !