Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Hey FloRacing....

not complaining but just an area for improvement for your live events. It seems as if I can not hear the awesome horsepower of our beloved Dirt Late Models when I watch your events...seems at times as if I am watching electric cars on dirt / plus two guys that like to hear themselves talk. Enjoying a DirtVision WOO event tonight listening to some lovely American made noise....

Have to agree with you on the 2 small guy announcers. One of them thinks he is the “star” of the show instead of the track action!
    Apparently we have to put up with him at Winternationals- glad I will be at all the races in person and not watching on Flo. Maybe the pretty boy will be regulated to put reporting.
    Don’t forget: “ Tweet your seats”

Amen! Not interested in listening to the broadcasters bs and I have always wished the sounds from the rack were the loudest thing we hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Patansplant View Post
    Amen! Not interested in listening to the broadcasters bs and I have always wished the sounds from the rack were the loudest thing we hear.
    ..”sounds from the rack”? Let’s leave Dolly Parton out of this.

I'm just glad that Dirtvision works flawlessly. Flo is garbage. They even know it and won't fix it. It may take a while to get used to Ruben but he is doing pretty good considering the shoes he is filling. He will get better. I'm all for giving him the chance.

Well I did not have this on my Saturday Morning 4m Bingo Card but I 100% agree!

More car noise and less little man!

My complaint is to all the race streaming providers. If the announcer is talking about something on the track, put the camera on it.

Yes- talk about racing, race teams, sponsors, drivers, ect. & ect.
    A few think that giving “shout outs” to those at home is more important. I want racing media info- could care less about shout outs to Joe Blow and who is watching from where-aka “ tweet your seat.”

I’m old enough to remember when there was no live coverage of any of our events. I’m happy to have what we have today and I think Flo is a good value.

It’s absolutely a great value. I am a charter member of DOD. What I am referring is the announcers talking about racing- not what fans are doing at home or where they visited/ate during the day.

OOPS, Didn't mean rack meant track but rack is good too.

Quote Originally Posted by slmcrewchief99 View Post
    I'm just glad that Dirtvision works flawlessly. Flo is garbage. They even know it and won't fix it. It may take a while to get used to Ruben but he is doing pretty good considering the shoes he is filling. He will get better. I'm all for giving him the chance.
    A week ago I watched roughly 30 hours of Chilli Bowl coverage and it ran flawlessly. Whatever might be causing you issues is more than likely on your end.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    A week ago I watched roughly 30 hours of Chilli Bowl coverage and it ran flawlessly. Whatever might be causing you issues is more than likely on your end.
    Agreed............................................ .................

I think for the money Flo is a pretty good deal. I think dirtvision cost a little to much for my liking. I miss the WOO races since they're on dirtvision.

I have never had any issues with Flo service- ( knock -on-wood)
    So far-so good with Dirtvision as well.

The think I like about dirtvision is that you can see more than one car at once. Flo is so zoomed in its hard to tell what is happening.

No sir. It is not on "my" end. I have talked to Flo about it. They know there is an issue but can't seem to fix it. I can watch all of it with no problems. No buffering or anything. It is actually funny at what it does. Example. Very start of a heat race that goes 8 laps green. Cars take the green. All is good. Video NEVER lags, stops, buffers. Works flawless for 8 laps. Cars come to the white flag, but guess what. The d@mn audio is ahead of the video by a lap. Yes you heard me. They are taking the white but the audio is telling me the winner. It is NOT my service. It did this the entire WWS but I could watch the Chili Bowl just fine. It only does it sporadically. Don't tell me it's my end when FLO has admitted to me they have an issue and haven't fixed it. This started happening last spring at the race Larson did at I think was Volunteer. Done it off and on ever since. Never had a minutes issue with Dirtvision for over 2 years.

Slmcrewchief99, that's crazy. I have not experienced that yet. Strange that some events are affected and others are not.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by slmcrewchief99 View Post
    No sir. It is not on "my" end. I have talked to Flo about it. They know there is an issue but can't seem to fix it. I can watch all of it with no problems. No buffering or anything. It is actually funny at what it does. Example. Very start of a heat race that goes 8 laps green. Cars take the green. All is good. Video NEVER lags, stops, buffers. Works flawless for 8 laps. Cars come to the white flag, but guess what. The d@mn audio is ahead of the video by a lap. Yes you heard me. They are taking the white but the audio is telling me the winner. It is NOT my service. It did this the entire WWS but I could watch the Chili Bowl just fine. It only does it sporadically. Don't tell me it's my end when FLO has admitted to me they have an issue and haven't fixed it. This started happening last spring at the race Larson did at I think was Volunteer. Done it off and on ever since. Never had a minutes issue with Dirtvision for over 2 years.
    Are you using a soundbar?

Not to sound like a d1ck but I bet it is on your end.