Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

No Kidrock. I don't have a soundbar.

Quote Originally Posted by slmcrewchief99 View Post
    No Kidrock. I don't have a soundbar.
    Ok

I believe it has something to do with the auto processing speed. Higher resolution video files can take longer to upload then audio files that's why after it's been on awhile the video starts lagging. What's really crazy is it never happened during the chili bowl. Was you watching the chili bowl on the same setup as the Wild West Shootout?

If you have a 4k tv make sure you have the latest update. I'm not sure the platform in which you watching it on. Does it happen on different devices. Maybe try deleting the app and reinstalling it.
    Last edited by kidrock; 01-21-2023 at 09:44 PM.

It doesn't happen with anything except Flo. If there are 5 live events on Flo right now, 4 of them will work flawless. 1 of them will have this issue.

I promise that you would get a good laugh at what it does. I watched every lap of the WWS but I just muted the TV. The video and audio work great. The just aren't in time. LoL

No sir. It is not on "my" end. I have talked to Flo about it. They know there is an issue but can't seem to fix it. I can watch all of it with no problems. No buffering or anything. It is actually funny at what it does. Example. Very start of a heat race that goes 8 laps green. Cars take the green. All is good. Video NEVER lags, stops, buffers. Works flawless for 8 laps. Cars come to the white flag, but guess what. The d@mn audio is ahead of the video by a lap. Yes you heard me. They are taking the white but the audio is telling me the winner. It is NOT my service. It did this the entire WWS but I could watch the Chili Bowl just fine. It only does it sporadically. Don't tell me it's my end when FLO has admitted to me they have an issue and haven't fixed it. This started happening last spring at the race Larson did at I think was Volunteer. Done it off and on ever since. Never had a minutes issue with Dirtvision for over 2 years.
    I am pretty sure that it is something on your end. I have never had that occur when watching FloRacing. If it was a FloRacing issue, then it would have happened to all of us.

Again. I have talked to Flo. They have told me there is an issue. Everyone keeps saying it me. Then feel free to tell me what is wrong. Flo won't tell me.I have a Roku. Matter of fact, when this all started, I replaced it. Didn't help. Bought another 1 before Xmas. Same song. Different verse.... I'm over it. Message me if you have an answer. This is a racing board. Not a how to fix my d@mn tv board.

Flo is awesome. I have one issue, every time I tune in: it comes on, plays for about 5-7 seconds, then backs up to the start, plays the same 5-7 seconds again, the carries on with no issue. If that is all the trouble I have, I am good.

Now, with the replays, please do not put in the header who won. I am old, and go to bed early. I like to watch the feature the next morning. But I can't load the feature without seeing "So-and-so wins the Toilet Bowl 50." I don't care to watch if I already know who won. Can it not just say "Feature event from --- Speedway?"

Again. I have talked to Flo. They have told me there is an issue. Everyone keeps saying it me. Then feel free to tell me what is wrong. Flo won't tell me.I have a Roku. Matter of fact, when this all started, I replaced it. Didn't help. Bought another 1 before Xmas. Same song. Different verse.... I'm over it. Message me if you have an answer. This is a racing board. Not a how to fix my d@mn tv board.
    It has happened to me too. Multiple times.

I love Flo. I watch it all the time. I do wish there was a different way to access replays from the night before without seeing a highlight thumbnail that has an image of the winner. It kinda ruins the replay experience.

Look at the bright side. You dont have to hear tweet your seat 50 times (like everyone is on Twitter), you dont have to hear about everything being wholesale, you dont have to hear the shoutouts coming in on their phones when they should be watching the action on the track. Wowzers! I wish Chet Cristner was on these broadcasts and not snowmobile racing!

Oh and you dont have to listen to them talk about something on the track that the cameraman is sleeping on.

Just watch the highlights the next day on DoD. Its easier!

just got flo last week , so far so good , i live in a rural aero where all we have is verizon broad band , we are building a house on the back side of my place and for some reason , 1/2 mile from my old house , the signal is twice as strong and will carry it , so h3ll , Im just happy to get any thing , lol ....

Get yourself an nvidea shield. trust me its a game changer for flo, dirt and etc.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I think for the money Flo is a pretty good deal. I think dirtvision cost a little to much for my liking. I miss the WOO races since they're on dirtvision.
    With all the “union” money you have , you can’t afford dirtvision ? Maybe it’s not as good as you say ?

Quote Originally Posted by nc mudcat View Post
    Flo is awesome. I have one issue, every time I tune in: it comes on, plays for about 5-7 seconds, then backs up to the start, plays the same 5-7 seconds again, the carries on with no issue. If that is all the trouble I have, I am good.

Now, with the replays, please do not put in the header who won. I am old, and go to bed early. I like to watch the feature the next morning. But I can't load the feature without seeing "So-and-so wins the Toilet Bowl 50." I don't care to watch if I already know who won. Can it not just say "Feature event from --- Speedway?"
    Mudcat,

I have the same exact issue you stated in your first paragraph….word for word…lol

FreeBird
    Missing my good friend James “Peanut” Roland

^ Had you not thought that you bring a lot of this on yourself ? ? ^

Quote Originally Posted by nc mudcat View Post

Mudcat, what I do is I watch on a laptop and just hook it up to the TV through HDMI. I have the window of the race(s) I am watching open and when I get tired and ready to go to bed, I just close the laptop without "X"ing out of the windows. Then the next morning, open the laptop, the window is still there, and it automatically refreshes back to the start of the event coverage. Then, you just scroll the progress bar forward to where you left off. Then you will never know who won before you are ready to.

Also, I love the little 10 seconds forward / 10 seconds backward buttons that FLO has. I wish DirtVision had that. If you have to pause for a little while to run an errand or do something around the house, it makes it easy for you to click through the bs time and catch up to the action, watch a race, then click through more bs 10 secs at a time, it doesn't take long to catch up. Did that a lot during the Saturday of the Chili Bowl.