Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Rocket 1 was never disqualified at a WoO event until the very first race it was known they were leaving the series. Teams on a tour get the benefit of the doubt, with that tour.
    "rules for thee but not for me"

while i think there has to be some rule, this one is crazy hard for some because if you change a spring or two, you could fail, or some crazy rebound change, there is a fail, and you didnt change anything on the limiter, thats the hard part for smaller teams, lots of testing needed for the rule

Just let them roll the sum bitches

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Just let them roll the sum bitches
    Flyboy, you been listening to Ray too much. It's got nothing to do with rolling.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by grt74 View Post
    while i think there has to be some rule, this one is crazy hard for some because if you change a spring or two, you could fail, or some crazy rebound change, there is a fail, and you didnt change anything on the limiter, thats the hard part for smaller teams, lots of testing needed for the rule
    I don't see why they need this rule, when lots of other more important ones have been tossed aside.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Amazing......allowing the infamous LM10(now 1), and theres a new track record! SMH SMH SMH

Flyboy, you been listening to Ray too much. It's got nothing to do with rolling.
    It’s about air. Air = downforceAnd I was actually joking about the rolling over part (obviously the teams and drivers don’t want to destroy equipment intentionally) 👍

Air certainly is the result, but it seems they only acted because people complained that certain teams were hiking higher than others and the tech wasn't necessarily for sale.

A curved roof creates a good bit of lift. The noses from 2005 were like 3 times "taller" in their cross section. Those things have to be as important as an 1" of deck height.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Just another take my ball and go home temper tantrum. Somebody please give him his participation ribbon

Air certainly is the result, but it seems they only acted because people complained that certain teams were hiking higher than others and the tech wasn't necessarily for sale.A curved roof creates a good bit of lift. The noses from 2005 were like 3 times "taller" in their cross section. Those things have to be as important as an 1" of deck height.
    I enjoy reading your knowledge of the sport. Thank you.

Same here fly……
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Thanks guys!

It's just so maddening to exist as a logical, rational being in a sport where rules are all formed based on politics, innuendo, incorrect assumptions, and to placate the highest bidder. There is so little science and logic used, or even a clear desired outcome of the latest rule, before it's implemented.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1