Default GRT Setup Sheets

I currently have a 2000ish grt in my shop putting sheet metal on. All I'm really needing are the ride heights from frame rails to rearend and frame rails to lower control arms. If anyone has these and could help I'd greatly appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher88 View Post
    I currently have a 2000ish grt in my shop putting sheet metal on. All I'm really needing are the ride heights from frame rails to rearend and frame rails to lower control arms. If anyone has these and could help I'd greatly appreciate it.
    3.0 between lower control arm and frame (std lowers back then with shock mount on top of tubing of the arm. assuming it has 10.375 RF tall spindles and 11.125 LF spindles. If they are an inch shorter on both sides then that, use 3.625"

4.25" between undersling and rear end on RR (with 1.25" tube undersling not the older 1.5" tube underrails). The LR didn't have one as wedge set it, but it was about 1.25" higher then the RR on average with 5" of stagger.

If its newer and doesn't have underrails, I think it's 12.25 or 12.5 from rear end to overrail
    Last edited by billetbirdcage; 01-24-2023 at 09:51 PM.