Default LOLMS Provisionals

I am sure James Essex explained it and I missed it, but how did young Jordan Koehler (Owen's team mate) get one of the provisionals last night?

Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    I am sure James Essex explained it and I missed it, but how did young Jordan Koehler (Owen's team mate) get one of the provisionals last night?
    I didn't hear the broadcast team explain it, but I'm guessing they used Jimmy Owens owner points from last season to get him in the show. Either that, or it's some BS with him committing as a rookie.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake X3 View Post
    I didn't hear the broadcast team explain it, but I'm guessing they used Jimmy Owens owner points from last season to get him in the show. Either that, or it's some BS with him committing as a rookie.
    Emergency provisional cause rookie commitment
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by Snake X3 View Post
    We explained it on the FloRacing broadcast before the feature.

I have to agree on provisional comment LOL, and yes Flo racing did explain it.

Tanner English took one we well. Interesting that he's "committed" to both WoO & Lucas.

Leaves his options open?

Quote Originally Posted by DirtTrackin52 View Post
    Tanner English took one we well. Interesting that he's "committed" to both WoO & Lucas.
    Bronson, owens, koehler, and English are all drivers who are “committed” to both series

Correct me if I'm wrong, but with emergency provisionals, you don't get purse money right? Just the points or something like that?

EDIT

Nevermind, found it in the rule book.

D.) If a driver chooses to use an emergency provisional, he/ she will receive points for the A-Main finish but
    will only be awarded payoff for the difference of start money and their A-Main finish.
    Last edited by weatherman85; 01-27-2023 at 01:24 PM.

The 2 series don’t butt heads until March 17/18: Lucas at Atomic/Brownstown and WOO at Boyd’s.That weekend will give us a true picture of who’s really running what series.