Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 54
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    16,128

    Default ss12 Being banned

    This forum has the right to ban whoever they choose to ban and for whatever reason they see fit. I hope this clears up any confusion some of you might have.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ARCTIC CIRCLE
    Posts
    5,687

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    This forum has the right to ban whoever they choose to ban and for whatever reason they see fit. I hope this clears up any confusion some of you might have.
    Is that some kind of UNION CODE LANGUAGE?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    4,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    This forum has the right to ban whoever they choose to ban and for whatever reason they see fit. I hope this clears up any confusion some of you might have.
    Maybe the unions could be a good thing after all perhaps ? ? If this forum had been unionized SS 12 guy could have filed on up a grievance and would be reinstated and all would end well for him ! !

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    16,128

    Default

    If you have any further questions you will need to direct them to the moderators. They can best answer any questions you might have or come up in the future.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,218

    Default

    Now why would SS12 be banned? Yes he is obsessed with Trump hate. All his post revolve around hating Trump, but stupid and obsessed is no reason to ban somebody.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,218

    Default

    Oh wait. Maybe SS12 can offer his opinion on how the all black disaster in Memphis is racism and the fault of the GOP. LOLOLOL any lefty want to offer up the reasoning of the lunatic running this Country and his party.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    4,792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Now why would SS12 be banned? Yes he is obsessed with Trump hate. All his post revolve around hating Trump, but stupid and obsessed is no reason to ban somebody.
    Correct TS, there must have been more to it than just that.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    4,792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Oh wait. Maybe SS12 can offer his opinion on how the all black disaster in Memphis is racism and the fault of the GOP. LOLOLOL any lefty want to offer up the reasoning of the lunatic running this Country and his party.
    Five black officers beat down a black man... Somehow that must be racist!!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 01-28-2023 at 04:09 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    2,420

    Default

    kidrock, At least you didn’t disappear, I’ll give you that.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    4,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Five black officers beat down a black man... Somehow that must be racist!!!!
    It doesn't surprise me that the district there is a heavily Democratic area . . .

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    4,792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    It doesn't surprise me that the district there is a heavily Democratic area . . .
    Hillary or Biden would say that those were "white" black people. wink wink
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    18,117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    This forum has the right to ban whoever they choose to ban and for whatever reason they see fit. I hope this clears up any confusion some of you might have.
    Well, all kidding aside we hope you guys end up fine….this is just a racing forum where we can aggressively disagree and not worry about hearing “security to the pits”,not worth stressing about it….Thanks for your insight and when you see SS tell him the same.( well, you can leave his insight part out of it,lol)
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    4,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Hillary or Biden would say that those were "white" black people. wink wink
    The way that those officers were yelling motherf-er. making up lies as they went along, and taking the Lords name in vain shows that they were possibly pure hood rats that were only hired to make a quota because of the woke movement ? ? They did nothing to abide by a code of ethics that an officer of the law is supposed to aide by whether or not they are on or off duty . . .

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ARCTIC CIRCLE
    Posts
    5,687

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    The way that those officers were yelling motherf-er. making up lies as they went along, and taking the Lords name in vain shows that they were possibly pure hood rats that were only hired to make a quota because of the woke movement ? ? They did nothing to abide by a code of ethics that an officer of the law is supposed to aide by whether or not they are on or off duty . . .
    If the victim was white do you think he would have gotten the same treatment ?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    4,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    If the victim was white do you think he would have gotten the same treatment ?
    Probably worse ? If the officers were white people would be breaking into stores for free items and smashing police with bricks and getting away with it ! Good thing it is winter because that keeps the rabble rousers indoors more .

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    4,792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    The way that those officers were yelling motherf-er. making up lies as they went along, and taking the Lords name in vain shows that they were possibly pure hood rats that were only hired to make a quota because of the woke movement ? ? They did nothing to abide by a code of ethics that an officer of the law is supposed to aide by whether or not they are on or off duty . . .
    They could be hires of diversity on top of being underqualified. Since our own government has been depleting our police forces by way of forciing vaccines and also not having their backs when they do try to enforce the laws. Many law officers have quit or retired and have been replaced by inept.

    I think I blame Biden and the Demcrats for this event more than anything else.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 01-29-2023 at 02:07 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    5,238

    Default

    Wheres all the protests, fires, and looting.........guess it doesnt work both ways!

    Democrats.....oh the hypocrisy!

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    4,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    They could be hires of diversity on top of underqualified. Since our own government has been depleting our police forces by way of forciing vaccines and also not having their backs when they do try to enforce the laws. Many law officers have quit or retired and have been replaced by inept.I think I blame Biden and the Demcrats for this event more than anything else.
    A nephews friend went through the state police academy in PA and he was truly astonished by some of the candidates ! Some appeared dumb as a box of rocks and couldn't spell and write properly and so there were people that qualified to even get through high school ! One of them even came to work and got a DUI while 3 times the limit driving a patrol car ! !

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    thedirtysouth
    Posts
    4,022

    Default

    nothing new here , blacks were killing each other in the jungles before slavery , and they still are , but the jungles are now called big democratic run cities ......

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ARCTIC CIRCLE
    Posts
    5,687

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    A nephews friend went through the state police academy in PA and he was truly astonished by some of the candidates ! Some appeared dumb as a box of rocks and couldn't spell and write properly and so there were people that qualified to even get through high school ! One of them even came to work and got a DUI while 3 times the limit driving a patrol car ! !
    Affirmative action at it’s finest !

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2024 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.