Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by phenom08 View Post
    Anyone else think Longhorn isn't sharing everything with the guys that long time Rocket guys? Bshep, Owens, Terbo wasn't good in his longhorn
    Terbo didn't give his longhorn enough time to be good. Sheppard has shown speed but it takes more than 5-6 races to get comfortable in something else considering he's drove rockets for many years.

Quote Originally Posted by phenom08 View Post
    Anyone else think Longhorn isn't sharing everything with the guys that long time Rocket guys? Bshep, Owens, Terbo wasn't good in his longhorn
    There's a Longhorn and there's a Longhorn with Rumley help.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    There's a Longhorn and there's a Longhorn with Rumley help.
    Also with the exception of Overton. Pretty much everyone running well in a Longhorn is on bilsteins. Sheppard is on Integras still. I know everyone will say it's just a curve it doesn't matter what body it's in. Well that may be true to some degrees but it's all a package aswell as a information stream and some how I tend to think sheppard has put him self out on an island sticking with Integra.

Jimmy was on ohlins with his rockets. Is on ohlins with the longhorn cars too?

Open your eyes and look at the bodies. There's about 10 to 12 guys that have bodies on there horns that where built in a wind tunnel. The cars that come out of longhorn don't have the same bodies as the guys on tour.

^^^^^HEY, maybe steve francis can do something. LMFAO

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Jimmy was on ohlins with his rockets. Is on ohlins with the longhorn cars too?
    Sticker on the car says Penske. Jimmy made it back to florida and is testing tonight at all tech
    Last edited by Dlmfan123; 02-02-2023 at 09:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Open your eyes and look at the bodies. There's about 10 to 12 guys that have bodies on there horns that where built in a wind tunnel. The cars that come out of longhorn don't have the same bodies as the guys on tour.
    They look the same to me.

There's one good thing about that. They can't fit in any wind tunnel correctly. They aren't wide enough to not sit them in straight and they don't drive straight.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Jimmy is back in Rockets.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Jimmy is back in Rockets.
    I think he's been in rockets after the break in fla. They went to speedweeks in longhorns and ran like crap so they had a couple days off and came back and switched to rockets but didn't fair much better. So if he's back in rockets I'm wondering if they switched rockets. Any info? Or am I wrong

James Essex said it was "a brand new Rocket"

Quote Originally Posted by OhioRaceFan View Post
    James Essex said it was "a brand new Rocket"
    They bought everything guard rail had when he decided to sell out, cheated tars and all. He's had rocket cars before now, but the one he raced last night was indeed a new car.

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    Also with the exception of Overton. Pretty much everyone running well in a Longhorn is on bilsteins. Sheppard is on Integras still. I know everyone will say it's just a curve it doesn't matter what body it's in. Well that may be true to some degrees but it's all a package aswell as a information stream and some how I tend to think sheppard has put him self out on an island sticking with Integra.
    Shep has been on Bilsteins since Speedweek

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    They bought everything guard rail had when he decided to sell out, cheated tars and all. He's had rocket cars before now, but the one he raced last night was indeed a new car.
    Ok ty zyoung25.

looks like Jimmy needs to get Cody Mallory back on the payroll. Cause what he is currently doing is not working at all!
    Hasn't done much since Mallory left.
    I think there should be lifeguards in the genepool.

^^^^^finally somebody else sees it. I like jimmy, but, without the right guy turning the wrenches he has struggled. Rocket or Longhorn.

Somethings a little fishy......the bossmans son has a 3 race old LH for sale! But when asked about switching to Rocket, he said no!

Quote Originally Posted by JustAddDirt View Post
    looks like Jimmy needs to get Cody Mallory back on the payroll. Cause what he is currently doing is not working at all!
    Hasn't done much since Mallory left.
    ^^^^^finally somebody else sees it. I like jimmy, but, without the right guy turning the wrenches he has struggled. Rocket or Longhorn.
    You guys should both hire him as a housekeeper.
    I bet you are out of silverware by Monday.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    You guys should both hire him as a housekeeper.
    I bet you are out of silverware by Monday.
    They don't have enough straws!