Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

hippie lettuce? on top of that crown he's sippin? lol, boy your asking for massed up responses now!

He's right, why even discuss it?

I'm not going to get into this and I'll be dust before it happens but if anyone thinks this all electric crap is going to work, do me a favor stick your head in a hole and tell everyone how beautiful it is. Smart people are making a ton of money of the people on that train.

I'm not going to get into this and I'll be dust before it happens but if anyone thinks this all electric crap is going to work, do me a favor stick your head in a hole and tell everyone how beautiful it is. Smart people are making a ton of money off the people on that train.

Nah, electric race cars don't do it for me. Also, apparently you all have never heard of Formula E? There's already electric race cars that are safe and capable of running 50 miles (100 laps at full speed on a half mile). The problem as with anything electric car related at this point is they cost a metric (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) ton. Went to a race, didn't do it for me without the sound and smell.

Quote Originally Posted by Black F View Post
    if it was to happen, we wont be here to see it. so no.
    I certainly agree with you on that one! Was a total random thought that popped in my head two weeks ago. Well yesterday i finally posted this question. See what kind of NOs and YES i would get!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    So how many laps would it take to drain a battery? No more 100 or 50 lappers??? Then there would be battery drain that could also slow a car well before a race is over.Count me out.Crashes would be far more dangerous in reality, so it sounds like something that won't ever happen.Toxic oxides while racing and also battery leaks would be dangerous for the drivers, maybe even the fans.And the land, track and pits could be contaminated. Sounds like an EPA point of interest for sure.Racecars with batteries would have to be reengineered and would not handle nearly as well.Power drains would be so extreme that overheating cables would be a huge problem.And then there would be the main problem of you would be in the restroom or motorhome and not even know a race was going on, on the track. lol
    Dang B Justice i likes your perception on this question!! . Certainly things to factor in like you stated!

hippie lettuce? on top of that crown he's sippin? lol, boy your asking for massed up responses now! He's right, why even discuss it?
    Thats why i finally posted it yesterday. Seriously wanted to see what kind answers i would get! Figured i try to catch fellow 4mrs off guard with this one, Couple few just a simple no, couple have said yes they continue being a fan/supporter.

It would be nice to go to a race and be able to talk to the “Smokin ass hot babe” sitting next to you

lucky for her she don't have to hear it ^^ lol

lucky for her she don't have to hear it ^^ lol
    😩 she won’t come with you

you'll have to give me a few pointers on picking up smoking ass hot babes, fly. lol

you'll have to give me a few pointers on picking up smoking ass hot babes, fly. lol
    Thats his seaster! 😉

i want gold one's, like cw got!
    Those are mighty big shoes to fill ! !

No way, jose!

Nothing like the smell of burnt race fuel or the sound of 9,000 rpms!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    No way, jose!

Nothing like the smell of burnt race fuel or the sound of 9,000 rpms!
    them few jose' on here will never know the great pleasures you mention.

how come i never get two gold stars? I'd settle with just one!
    Here ya go!!!

If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

I am honored and humbled, sir cw!

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Those are mighty big shoes to fill ! !
    = to that of Mr. Trump's?

i do say so.

i shall wear them proudly!

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNate01 View Post
    Thats why i finally posted it yesterday. Seriously wanted to see what kind answers i would get! Figured i try to catch fellow 4mrs off guard with this one, Couple few just a simple no, couple have said yes they continue being a fan/supporter.
    My interest has always been based on some level of participation. The motor/battery system required doesn't really have many components that can be built and serviced at home. That takes away a big part of the participation piece of the equation.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1