Default That might be the end

Bloomers quote on the dod article about his upcoming mri/surgery!

hell of a run! hell of a driver/entertainer/ business man/ inovater! good luck to him!

I hope for the best. If he isn't able to continue to drive, it will be a major loss. He brought so much to the sport, but without him behind the wheel, it just won't be the same.

He can still play a huge role if he wants to. Hope the surgery gets him where he needs to be mentally and physically.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

You ever think he's tired of it all ? Yea the wheels really went bad after the bike crash in daytona. You think he got a nice insurance claim for that deal ? He may still be receiving payments. Back to the end, it cost a ton of cash to race a slm on tour. How can he go after sponorship dollars when his body is basically breaking down on him. Yea if Ole bloomie rides off I will miss watching him slice through the field, but father time catches up to everyone, including superman.

He acknowledges that his future is probably in being a crew chief.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

He's going to be hard to replace in dirt late model racing as far as what he brought to the table with talent, Innovation, and pure determination to be on top and that darn good for so long. 2 things that stick out in recent memory. I will never forget the 2014 World 100 butt kicking and the year he won a b-main at Lucas Oil Speedway during the show-me 100 weekend on 3 wheels after the left front got messed up. I've seen that man lay some absolute @$$ kickings on the race track.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    the year he won a b-main at Lucas Oil Speedway during the show-me 100 weekend on 3 wheels after the left front got messed up.
    That was amazing. He had astounded me before, but that one really impressed me more than the others.

Even when hes entered in the race he still finds a way to sell more shirts and keep his name in your head. Kudos to him for that!

Quote Originally Posted by dirty-white-boy View Post
    Even when hes entered in the race he still finds a way to sell more shirts and keep his name in your head. Kudos to him for that!
    defending the GOAT, how sweet!