Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Balloon shot down over Myrtle Beach

Was it the cigar shaped one or the saucer shaped one Scott Bloomquist was on?
    Last edited by Rajflyboy; 02-04-2023 at 03:53 PM.

It was shaped like a "Zero"...
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Was it the cigar shaped one or 5ne saucer shaped one Scott Bloomquist was on?
    Biden heard that Trump was on it!!!

Actually China must have called Biden and told him it was okay to shoot it down now, since it had already sent them all the info it had collected.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    It was shaped like a "Zero"...
    Great answer

That balloon could have been used to dump a new VIRUS on America.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Was it the cigar shaped one or the saucer shaped one Scott Bloomquist was on?
    That saucer shaped one might have been headed to the MOON ? ?

Yes sir but Scott is not a mean person

We could see it from about 30 miles south of where they shot it down….the military circled it most of the morning as you could see the jet contrails. We could tell they shot it by the sound it made and by the balloons sudden lurch and then deflate to start falling.

Couldn’t see the missle but could tell something had been shot by the exhausts and contrails of it afterwards.

We just happened to be coming out of a ballgame and looked up and started watching it and we were both shocked to have walked out right about the same time they shot it down…….couldn’t believe we were seeing what we were seeing.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I wonder how many rednecks actually took a shot at that somb!tch with their AR’s and deer rifles ?

https://images.app.goo.gl/Y36zn6qYuxskqjUC7

somewhere in China there's a little kid crying his eyes out over his lost kite being shot down!

Default Rednecks taking a shot

Considering where that thing flew across to get to the coast I can almost guarantee somebody did from a deer stand.

Maybe a few drunks might have shot at it. It was about 60,000 feet high at times.

Maybe a few drunks might have shot at it. It was about 60,000 feet high at times.
    did you just call the us military, a few drunks?

oh my!

It didn’t appear that high when we saw it…..was interesting to see for sure.

The planes circling it was cool.

I looked at it like it was a inside Jewel Heist , When they go in an the insider says , That's all That's all , ( get out ) . So Biden got his share . By the way , where are all the liberal Biden supporters at .

BBQ I read it was 60,000 feet high but I find it hard to believe that. I believe it must have varied according to what it was up to. They just needed to stay above our flight patterns I would think. And there is no excuse for letting it fly clear across the nation.

It was no accident like China claimed. There was another one over Latin America too. Wonder what happened to that one?

If ss was here, he would be claiming Trump was behind it all. hahahahaa

I went on the flightradar24 web site while this thing was transiting the country. If there are any av-geeks on the board I would suggest flightradar24 (I even have the app on my phone).

Although the balloon did not show up on the web site there was one balloon up in the SE USA and when you clicked on it the description read; Sorry, not the Chinese balloon. Funny.

The other thing that was interesting was watching some of the military flights that were up at the time. At one time I was tracking a big USAF electronics eavesdropping intel aircraft out of Nebraska. It was shadowing and running laps around the balloon. A whole bunch of tankers also went airborne to service the other assets. Fighters won't often show up on flightradar24 but transports, tankers, and other aircraft will. If you're at all interested in aviation, the site will turn into a big time waster once you learn your way around it. But hey, it's cold outside so I'm entitled to waste some time.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    I went on the flightradar24 web site while this thing was transiting the country. If there are any av-geeks on the board I would suggest flightradar24 (I even have the app on my phone).

Although the balloon did not show up on the web site there was one balloon up in the SE USA and when you clicked on it the description read; Sorry, not the Chinese balloon. Funny.

The other thing that was interesting was watching some of the military flights that were up at the time. At one time I was tracking a big USAF electronics eavesdropping intel aircraft out of Nebraska. It was shadowing and running laps around the balloon. A whole bunch of tankers also went airborne to service the other assets. Fighters won't often show up on flightradar24 but transports, tankers, and other aircraft will. If you're at all interested in aviation, the site will turn into a big time waster once you learn your way around it. But hey, it's cold outside so I'm entitled to waste some time.
    I wear Flightradar24 out everyday seeing what aircraft is in my vicinity and looking for Frontier Airlines flights to see what animals they named after. I had Joey the Opossum and Watson the Key Deer come over my house last week lol

I looked at that sight. Oddly there wasn't a single jet above North Korea.

thing that worries me is what could they not see from there satellites , ive seen photos taken from a sat where you could see a cigarette butt and what kind it was , maybe they were taking atmosphere samples to see if we are polluting to much ...lol...