Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Fox im no historian as well but what i do know is a large deposit was made to scott to build 2 cars ,Scott blew a lot of the money or used it to fill another hole or debt ,those words came directly from the one who paid the deposit .he received one car and parts and pieces of the other car and lost a friend and a well financed customer .

I don’t doubt that a bit-bloomer has burned many bridges. I have known him since he moved to Tennessee from California- nothing the past 10 years surprises me. But I will add: It wasn’t always this way.

Fox you are correct he has ruined his career he has burned so many bridges with back surgery or no back surgery he is done nobody can or will trust him.

Quote Originally Posted by ready2rd View Post
    Fox im no historian as well but what i do know is a large deposit was made to scott to build 2 cars ,Scott blew a lot of the money or used it to fill another hole or debt ,those words came directly from the one who paid the deposit .he received one car and parts and pieces of the other car and lost a friend and a well financed customer .
    Another case of "WHITE LINE FEVER " ? ?

Bloomer has demons he’s never been able to keep down. Incredible driver, largely dysfunctional human being. The way his driving career is ending is kinda sad, but sadly, it was probably always going to happen like this.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

BMF= Black Diamond Savage= LonghornDouble Nickel= LonghornSniper= Basically a Bloomquist from what I've seen. I seen that Cody Overton is building cars too, that's also a Longhorn copy by the looks of things. I think you see all these "new" Chassis brands come out because some Chassis Companies are so busy its hard to get a new car when you want it.