Default Donald Trump Wins Golf Championship

SS if you're out there I just wanted you to know that the Honorable President Donlald Trump just won the Senior Club Championship on Sunday at his Trump International Golf Club in Palm Beach County

Trump said he competed against a number of excellent golfers and struck the ball far and straight. He said that, in a very real sense, it functions as “a physical test, only much harsher.”

Trump remarked. “You need strength and stamina to WIN, and I have both—most people don’t,” he said. To govern, you must have both strength and endurance!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

FBI has been called investigate. The score cards have been deemed classified documents and they will be in the process of obtaining and reviewing them. They will scatter them on the floor of the club house, take photos of them, and then leak the photos to the press. There are demands for a special counsel to be appointed to determine if Trump didn't receive some assistance from the Russians, like Russian sports med doctors who previously worked for the Russian Olympic team. Fifty-One sports medicine doctors have already signed a letter stating that Trump's victory - has all the hallmarks of a Russian doping operation with the possibility of PED usage.

You get the picture.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Shiffty Schiff will head the investigation!!

SS would be so proud that Shiff get's to do yet another fake investigation and lie his butt off again!!!

ss and Shifty Shiff???? What a coincidence!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 02-06-2023 at 04:26 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

His swing on tv is awful, he must have a great short game.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

If the Honorable Mr. Trump is 1/10 of a duffer as he was a president then he has to be fairly good at it ? ?

True, and as long as he gets it playable down the fairway without getting in too much trouble he can score pretty good.
    My dad had a quirky swing and he wasn’t a long ball hitter when we played back in the day but we were always pretty close in score anyway….his short game was great and his saying was “ drive for show, putt for dough”.

The Dons swing is very Barkley-ish.

They say that Bill Clinton was heavily into the " SWINGING " part ? ?

Umm….Hillary?

Just sayin

^ I heard tell that she swung the other way ? ^

I'm sure George Santos could whup 'rump. He used to be Arnold Palmer in his last life.

Quote Originally Posted by over4T View Post
    I'm sure George Santos could whup 'rump. He used to be Arnold Palmer in his last life.
    Biden has told some whoppers in his time ……………… and still continues to ! Nothing new from the SWAMP !