Default Kyle Busch gun charge

More Rich elite lefties getting in trouble with guns. These folks are making responsible gun owners look bad.

What makes you think Kyle is an elite lefty?????????

I seriously doubt that Kyle Busch is a leftie. I would guess that most drivers tilt right of center, several more are apolitical and don't tread into the land of opinion, and maybe a few are woke (#23 comes to mind). I think that NASCAR nowadays is run by a bunch of woke millennials who have taken a steaming dump on traditional fans who carried them for many years. Some of the younger drivers play along to play along and stay employed.

Drivers are a lot like pro golfers. They are probably more conservative just based on things like tax laws and trying to keep as much of their money as they can. As far as their viewpoints on things, they keep their mouths shut because of things like obtaining and keeping sponsors.

Now as far as a gun law violation by an American in Mexico, Kyle Busch should be counting his lucky stars. Any one of us in a similar type of situation would not be tweeting about it from home. We would be sweating it out in a sh!tty Mexican jail. I remember a story of a young vet who was in the San Diego area and he had a weapon in his vehicle. When he reached a border crossing he was trying access the turnaround at the border but momentarily crossed into the Mexico side. He claimed he was disoriented and just wanted to turn around and go back but he drew a traffic stop by Mexican authorities within a stones throw of the USA. He went to jail for a long time. With Kyle Busch they probably figure they can $$$$$$ work something out since Mexico is such an ethical place.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

I remember that incident. Did he finally get out of that jam? And Mexico is no friend of American citizens. I would never set foot in their land or even get anywhere close to the supposed border area.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Everything is resolved

I would think that a confident and (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)y acting fellow would have packing at least a big old 44 magnum instead of a little .380 ?