Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hudson

The kid would be a terror in that Longhorn brand I believe . . .

it is obvious he is trying too hard. I expect things to get better. He has shown he can wheel a car. The Rocket is not what it was a couple years ago. Still a good ride, but not dominate that it was.

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    Bend your steel jr. will do fine with since he's allowed to jump starts and drive over other cars with zero consequences.
    84wedge you are spot on about that

Good start to the night for Hudson. Fast time overall now lets see if he can put a whole night together and get the win.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    The kid would be a terror in that Longhorn brand I believe . . .
    He ran a longhorn in 2019 for SSI you goof, results were average at best.

Well, this post aged like milk.

What's wrong with the horns ? Boy they look like they can't drive off the corners. The rockets come off the corner so much straighter. The rockets look like they gain car lengths out of the corners. How many times last year did we hear how great and invincible the horns were. Raceready had all his phrases prepared to use and now not so much. I think the racing has been d*m good so far. Have at it boys.

Anybody heard from longhorn pivot boy Raceready?

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    everytime i post lol.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    What's wrong with the horns ? Boy they look like they can't drive off the corners. The rockets come off the corner so much straighter. The rockets look like they gain car lengths out of the corners. How many times last year did we hear how great and invincible the horns were. Raceready had all his phrases prepared to use and now not so much. I think the racing has been d*m good so far. Have at it boys.
    When you can't consistently steer, you gotta race bent. People always struggle to steer the car at East Bay. Bent is how most people race a Rocket. Longhorns steer good on normal conditions, but can't go as good when their bent. I can relate. My program can't go forward if it's sideways either.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    He is obviously alive inside your head ! ! That is where he is at on a daily basis !

Mark Richards is pictured here laughing at the complete failure of Longhorn chassis over the past few days. Those XR1's are flying off the jig these days.

More Richards look a like posts!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    When you can't consistently steer, you gotta race bent. People always struggle to steer the car at East Bay. Bent is how most people race a Rocket. Longhorns steer good on normal conditions, but can't go as good when their bent. I can relate. My program can't go forward if it's sideways either.
    Seen some stock cars that never did get straight at Ponderosa!!! lol That front stretch is sideways city!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    The young man is out of control. Yes everyone knows team valvoline is, if not the best ride out there. He is trying so hard to go fast he can't get control of the car. I had a birdie tell me Huddie was not the first choice for the seat. This report came after the shows at GIS. The driver they wanted did not want to be away from home and family during the week working in Shinstown. Reportedly he had some conditions that they could not agree on.

lmao..... Can't get control of the car you say ?? Last 2 nights overall fast qualifier, wins both heat races and wins both features..... A little birdie told me that you're not the brightest crayon in the ole crayola box. This week 2 feature wins and two 2nd place finishes. Tell me ole bright one who has done better this week at Eastbay ?

Black and white Bradley, those are the only 2 colors Hudson has been interested in. Well from looking at how he did the first part of the week compared to the last 2 nights. My hats off to the young man. I like the racing I've seen so far from east bay. If rocket runs this good at Volusia there mite be a few horns had at a good price. I wonder if B Shepp still has his rocket ?

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    Bend your steel jr. will do fine with since he's allowed to jump starts and drive over other cars with zero consequences.
    I gotta admit that after last night You certainly had the lad pegged to a T ! !

for anyone who had any respect for steel bender jr, how do you like him now?

Actually gained more respect for O'neal after his interviews where he admitted to his mistakes. Yes it sucked for Erb and Babb but, if you're in the sport long enough you're more than likely to encounter this at some point.

its just racing people ,if you race hard like these young drivers are they going to bend something and make another drivers mad .