Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Black F View Post
    yep, its the end of the line for longhorn. put a fork in 'em.
    Not quite
    Longhorn told there drivers to lay back as they were stinking up the show so early

Jimmy Owen sure was impressed with track prep last night.

track was best its been all week last night imo. jimmy never likes to go fast lol.
    Everybody Love Everybody!
    Spumoni!
    4m trolls are so sad....

Quote Originally Posted by JustAddDirt View Post
    Rockets are a lot better than Horns in the mud, and when you have to run sideways. What chassis won all the races till they got to Easbay and it was slick and you kept the car much straighter ? Horns!!Front end geometry, on the XR1 is atrocious at best, especially the RF !! If you can get one in the corner, it will not come off.If it is like hearding goats on corner entry, it will come off the corner hard.Before all you 4m keyboard racers pile drive me with your opinions, I have an XR1 crate car so i do know a bit about them.
    Are you seriously comparing your crate car that you clearly don't know how to work on to cars on a national level. Yes your right all xr1's are junk because you don't know how to adjust yours. The Longhorns do have an advantage right now in the longer races and I do believe it relates to some front end adjustments/settings but the guys that don't need to dial up mark any time the track changes don't seem to have any trouble running well in their XR1's

Glad you said it king.

Rocket pretty much kicked everyone’s butt at east bay….was cool to see the relief on Hudson’s face after his first win.

Somebody else said it first but going to work for Mark Richards and rocket1 must be like going to work for George Steinbrenner and the Yankees……as much as I’m not a fan of the latter I am a fan of young folks dedication and success, cool for Hudson.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I lost count of how many cars Hudson had to pass for all those wins. Longhorn stock is dropping like a bag hammers.

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    I lost count of how many cars Hudson had to pass for all those wins. Longhorn stock is dropping like a bag hammers.
    I believe that he got the HARD CHARGER award every night . . .

More to come from longhorn. Check back soon!!

Y’all act as if JD had to pass a ton of cars last season.

Let's get to Volusia and see what shakes out. As it stands the horn camp still has the guys with the experience behind the wheel. I'm sure the guys at rocket understood they fell behind last year. Maybe, just maybe, that playing field has become a little closer.

Rockets will still be king of those 1/3 hammer down tracks where you gotta be sideways the whole time.

Rockets will still be king of those 1/3 hammer down tracks where you gotta be sideways the whole time.
    And with all the Rocket Longhorn debate Brandon Overton jumps in a warrior and almost beats both of them

Warrior just needs to hand out a few cars to drivers like t mac aND Overton then you watch how fast others get in line. All these cars today are that close. With the money behind JD give him time to make adjustments and the guy would win in just about anything. He could make Mastersbuilt great again. All it would take is Tader saying I'm all in.

Go look at how many employee's rocket and horn have, they don't want those headaches.

Well, we've got tons of 1/3 mile hammer down tracks in and around the midwest so Rocket will probably be just fine.
    8/13/16

BP in his horn come summer nats time will be interesting. The walls won't stand a chance. I say he destroys at least one car.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Warrior just needs to hand out a few cars to drivers like t mac aND Overton then you watch how fast others get in line. All these cars today are that close. With the money behind JD give him time to make adjustments and the guy would win in just about anything. He could make Mastersbuilt great again. All it would take is Tader saying I'm all in.
    Yrs ago he had 2 bloomer cars and couldn't get them to do chit. He finally sold them and move on to winning

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    Are you seriously comparing your crate car that you clearly don't know how to work on to cars on a national level. Yes your right all xr1's are junk because you don't know how to adjust yours. The Longhorns do have an advantage right now in the longer races and I do believe it relates to some front end adjustments/settings but the guys that don't need to dial up mark any time the track changes don't seem to have any trouble running well in their XR1's
    You are insulting a guy who has had a lot of successful racing in his past.

Maybe he is talking about the caster gain curve going negative? Maybe he's talking about the need for excess toe to make it turn? Maybe he's talking about the drastic loss of camber with back steer? Maybe it's the lack of Ackerman? Maybe it's the puzzling steering arm ratio from side to side?

That front end is old as hell and it's not great. It came from a different time and a Rayburn. They just didn't travel like that back then.
    Last edited by MasterSbilt_Racer; 02-13-2023 at 02:07 PM.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    BP in his horn come summer nats time will be interesting. The walls won't stand a chance. I say he destroys at least one car.
    ya think? lol

at least one of his and others too. lil bobby ain't gonna ever respect his or anyone else's equipment!