Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Biggest COVER UP is.....

extraterrestrial/otherworldly life! Even deep into the ancient past of man!! For any one that doubts advance extraterrestrial ''LIFE'' forms is the failure of their very OWN imagination! Is a failure to recognize our /THEIR stupidity/dumbeddownness! After all ''God'' of man was extraterrestrial that had created man an HIGHLY INFLUENCED man! Man sin is having knowledge man was NOT supposed to ever have! We all have advance extraterrestrial dna/genetics in us all!!! Hence awaking the holy spirt is to awaking the extraterrestrial life that lays DORMANT in us all!!!

Nater, have you ever seen an alien or a real spaceship? OVER.......

Keep checking the back of people's necks, start keeping a file of any evidence!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Two questions nate.

1. Is your real name Scott?

2. Are you from Mooresburg?

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Nater, have you ever seen an alien or a real spaceship? OVER.......Keep checking the back of people's necks, start keeping a file of any evidence!!!
    Dont has to see one with my own eyes!! I cause i have awakened that very otherly world being of ME. A much higher energy of consciousness of higher awareness of thy self an NATURE its self!! Ive had my very own experiences of that very higher consciousness of awareness thats has literally spooked the F right out of me!! Biggest one was last year walking through a train yard! But hey no you certainly do NOT has to trust me at all!! Im the only person i need to trust my SELF an GOD its self an very otherly world acnestorS of man/womban kind!! Not you guys do not have an open free mind about these things! It very truth of reality the little heart of nature (the unconscious/semi/sub conscious mind) is froze ceazed LOCKED DOWN!!
    Last edited by TwistedNate01; 02-12-2023 at 08:46 AM.

Remember gentle men were ALL a form of animal! We all have that unconscious/semi/sub conscious animal heart! The animal heart that NOT FREE! Know free as the day WE ALL ARE BORN . Genine pure FREE MIND AND HEART!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Two questions nate.1. Is your real name Scott?2. Are you from Mooresburg?
    yes i am Bloomquist JR ..... You ever see the india AUM in bloomers car? Rama an shiva an know the India version of gods/an creation? Get this zero religion is nothing more than a huge cover up of extraterrestrial life that came in search of salvation to save their own home planet! Cause these otherly world beings were that advanced!!
    Last edited by TwistedNate01; 02-12-2023 at 08:59 AM.

I thought this thread would be an exposé on the 4m journey of SS12? Wtf?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNate01 View Post
    extraterrestrial/otherworldly life! Even deep into the ancient past of man!! For any one that doubts advance extraterrestrial ''LIFE'' forms is the failure of their very OWN imagination! Is a failure to recognize our /THEIR stupidity/dumbeddownness! After all ''God'' of man was extraterrestrial that had created man an HIGHLY INFLUENCED man! Man sin is having knowledge man was NOT supposed to ever have! We all have advance extraterrestrial dna/genetics in us all!!! Hence awaking the holy spirt is to awaking the extraterrestrial life that lays DORMANT in us all!!!
    are you phu king insane man??

You speaketh with a FORKED tongue ! !

Remember gentle men were ALL a form of animal! We all have that unconscious/semi/sub conscious animal heart! The animal heart that NOT FREE! Know free as the day WE ALL ARE BORN . Genine pure FREE MIND AND HEART!!!
    Who you jivin' man?????

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    You speaketh with a FORKED tongue ! !
    Him make heap bad medicine, kemosabe!!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 02-13-2023 at 04:22 PM.

a government hiding, hoarding... alien technology for 70 years, !!!! More truth of reality that what any of you will accept ! World could be running off pure clean NATURUAL energy!! But these are things they keep/suppress from the public!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Black F View Post
    are you phu king insane man??
    im just as insane as the rest of you all on here!!

an these are the very things thee OCCULT hide in plain sites as scifi/pure entertainment!! To much of the world is that KIND OF DUMB! NOT to believe!!!

im just as insane as the rest of you all on here!!
    at least you recognize and admit it, there, mr. twited.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Him make heap bad medicine, kemosabe!!!!
    More-sburg like.... he inhaled bad medicine!

Through his nose ? ?

meant to state that i am as ''Insane'' as the rest of the world!!! Nikola Tesla TRYED to provide the world with all natural unlimited energy!! Look what happened to him!! All his work either stolen or just simply destroyed!!! Then dies as a so called ''poor'' man!!

only thing i inhale is the very gasses of ''LIFE'' EXISTENCE''air/oxygen'' an some ciggarette smoke. with a little of cannbis smoke here an there!!!
    Last edited by TwistedNate01; 02-18-2023 at 09:36 AM.

a government hiding, hoarding... alien technology for 70 years, !!!! More truth of reality that what any of you will accept ! World could be running off pure clean NATURUAL energy!! But these are things they keep/suppress from the public!!!

You must watch the X Files every night!!!

The cigerette smoking man will pay you a visit!!!