Default When you're gone...

If you're going to be cremated and wish to have your ashes spread on a track, which track would you chose?

A race track that they water real well. I don't like tire burns!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Riverside Speedway in West Memphis, Arkansas. Hopefully on the ultimate tacky track the way it used to be 20 years ago not the dry crap they turned it into later.

I think I would go with Cedar County Raceway, Tipton Ia.... we did try to spread ashes for a family one Sunday while practicing at Carolina Speedway, didn't go so well. I leaned on the spoiler when it came in and realized it was not covered in the normal Carolina Red 'dust'; was going to slow and all the ashes gathered on the back of the car as they were spread.

Dubuque Ia. Speedway (turn 4 preferably)

knoxville iowa
    Everybody Love Everybody!
    Spumoni!
    4m trolls are so sad....

Mountain Motor Speedway, Isom, Kentucky!

1 is now a 4 lane highway. #2 has a school on top of it. #3 is a shopping complex. #4 is no longer dirt and is rotting away. My father was known as the mechanic, died was I was a little guy, I hope my ashes will be spread where he is resting. I look forward to that day so I can be reunited with my folks.

Not a race track but my stomping grounds in the Allegheny National Forest in western Pennsylvania.

Quote Originally Posted by Patansplant View Post
    Not a race track but my stomping grounds in the Allegheny National Forest in western Pennsylvania.
    Hows about Lernerville then ? ?

Spread some of my dad's ashes at the Lucas Oil Gopher 50 at Deer Creek Speedway last July.

My boy came close to being pre-cremated (is that a word?) about 10 years ago at Chico's Silver Dollar Speedway and I've had the possibility occur at Marysville Raceway Park a couple of years after that and once back in the '60s at a joint in Michigan that I can't recall the name of. The older case was when many of us used old aluminum beer kegs for gas tanks in the hardtops.

When recalling the safety stuff back then, from the basic black pipe roll cages arc welded together with gaps you could put 2 fingers in to seat belts with maybe a Sam Brown belt across your chest to the helmets that were like a beanie with leather ear covers to drivers' "suits" consisting of a T shirt, Levis and work shoes it's a wonder any of us survived.

I'm leaning towards being partially cooked and mixed in with our farm animals' dinner, though they're pretty much vegetarians. Another option given both my kids was that whichever one puts me in a Mason jar on their mantle will get another $50K inheritance. They both said "No thanks."

At the Walmart parking lot where Flemington used to be located.

Quote Originally Posted by Black F View Post
    If you're going to be cremated and wish to have your ashes spread on a track, which track would you chose?
    Not a track but how about you spread them around Leebo's grave..the King of the 4M!

No doubt for me—-ELDORA

Eldora without a doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by dirty-white-boy View Post
    Not a track but how about you spread them around Leebo's grave..the King of the 4M!
    that would defiantly be an honor.

A place you momma warned me about