Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hotpipes you need to reach out to him and tell him all the things he’s doing wrong. When ya get Devin straightened out can you do me a favor and go help Bloomquist next.

^that there made me giggle, a little.

good one!

I wouldn't help bloomquist if i could. Didn't care for him at wvms or pennsboro back in the day and don't care for him now. That comment in itself tells me enough about you. Bloomer is all about Scott.

I am a fan of Scott Bloomquist, Billy Moyer, or who ever it is. They have all my respect and then some. They are doing what they love and making a living doing it. I wish i could do what they are doing. They don't give a rats azz who you are. They are doing their thing. I have meet a lot of drivers over the years and If you come up to them when their job is over at the end of the night, they may have a beer with you and enjoy your company. Couple driver i really got a lot of respect over the years is Jim Curry (always made time for his fan) Also Ken Srader, and couple years ago got to spend some time with Jimmy Owens (very likeable guy). There are a lot of great drivers out there. I really hate people who get on here and cut drivers down for some reason or other. Get out there and get to know them. You will have a lot more respect for them.

Default Absolutely...

Quote Originally Posted by dirtluver View Post
    I am a fan of Scott Bloomquist, Billy Moyer, or who ever it is. They have all my respect and then some. They are doing what they love and making a living doing it. I wish i could do what they are doing. They don't give a rats azz who you are. They are doing their thing. I have meet a lot of drivers over the years and If you come up to them when their job is over at the end of the night, they may have a beer with you and enjoy your company. Couple driver i really got a lot of respect over the years is Jim Curry (always made time for his fan) Also Ken Srader, and couple years ago got to spend some time with Jimmy Owens (very likeable guy). There are a lot of great drivers out there. I really hate people who get on here and cut drivers down for some reason or other. Get out there and get to know them. You will have a lot more respect for them.
    Can't like em all, man. But i wholeheartedly agree. Everybody wants the NASCAR of the 70s and 80s. Bloomer was the best. Just my first memory of bloomquist was him pulling off if not running up front. Pennsboro and wvms days.

Quote Originally Posted by hotpipes View Post
    I wouldn't help bloomquist if i could. Didn't care for him at wvms or pennsboro back in the day and don't care for him now. That comment in itself tells me enough about you. Bloomer is all about Scott.
    At least your loyal to Devin. Stay strong!👊

Default Just saying

Looks like the originator was right.......

3 months later you chime in with that ? Right about what ?

if your off the least little bit anymore, your 5-10 place car
    overton comes to mind, and he can flat drive a car, moran is fine he just needs to test a bit